KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Isn't Lex suspicious?

Isn't Lex suspicious?
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Isn't Lex suspicious?

I mean Clark through him half way across the friggen room? Not even a "corn feed farm boy" can do that. (I know, I am one(really))

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 08:25 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Ha, he is always suspicious.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 08:58 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

of course he is, thats why he had that chick find out for him, but he also said when clark tossed him *Quote* "Clark you are hypnotized, how else would u be able to toss me like that?"

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 09:44 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Oh I missed him saying that.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 10:55 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
but he also said when clark tossed him *Quote* "Clark you are hypnotized, how else would u be able to toss me like that?"

That was for effect. He's about 97% sure Clarks an alien.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:04 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
of course he is, thats why he had that chick find out for him, but he also said when clark tossed him *Quote* "Clark you are hypnotized, how else would u be able to toss me like that?"

As what JP said, but I also believe he was trying to bait him into say something else...Like "no, that's not the reason I was able to do that."

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:42 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Lex is suspicious. But does he want Clark to know that? No. That's why he said it, to keep up the illusion that he isn't on to anything.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:50 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Or to try and stall Clark from beating up his ass

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 01:45 AM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Refresh my memory, but do lex in the superman movie know who superman really is?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:35 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

As in Clark Kent? No.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 11:15 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea, that goes same for everyone that sees superman and clark and think *Dur* wonder who he is

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 02:36 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote