KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » THE LEXANA KISS (pic nside)

THE LEXANA KISS (pic nside)
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

THE LEXANA KISS (pic nside)

I can't believe Lana kiss a soon to be enemy (eww..) I so don't like her
Poor Clark... Forget her.. she's not worthy of you

(please log in to view the image)

link

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:49 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I find humor in that once Clark finds out

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:57 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

no

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

has anybody noticed that the lips arent touching...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:41 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

it's the thought that counts

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:10 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Daamn.

I was bound to happen, of course anyway. Even though Lana ultimately ends up and marries Clark's former best friend and future Vice President of the United States, Pete.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:21 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rubinator
has anybody noticed that the lips arent touching...

Well it is acting, I'm sure in regular motion it looks like they're touching.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:40 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Also, Welling directed this ep. maybe he directed the kissing scene

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:09 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Welling has a wife

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:06 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^yah so..

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:38 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

So why would he care if Kristen kissed Mike?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:11 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Clark gets Lois anyway. What's the problem?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:43 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Maybe they were finishing the kiss and Lana was going back down as Lex was straightening up.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:41 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

LETS HOPE (for my sake) its a dream (even though its not sad )

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:52 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
So why would he care if Kristen kissed Mike?

he wouldn't care.. all i'm saying is he directed the kissing scene so it should be good...

As long as Clark will not go into a Superstalker bec of the lexan rel. im fine with sv

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:02 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Well be prepared to not be fine. Cause Clark is not going to handle it well ala FADE comming up in 2 weeks.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:32 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^ yah figured it out.. i've read the spoilers too.. but im excited with season finale Vessel... which clark will make a big decision hmm...

Ausiello spoilers: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Clark's choice is bigger than any one person

SUPERBOY haha(just jokin')

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:02 PM
Brit_chick

GET YOUR DIRTY MITS OFF LEX , HE'S MINE. mad mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:21 PM
Brit_chick is currently offline Click here to Send Brit_chick a Private Message Find more posts by Brit_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote