KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Poll: Will SuperMan be the last word of the serie?

Will superman be the last word of the serie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 3 60.00%
no 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poll: Will SuperMan be the last word of the serie?
Started by: brisou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
brisou

Poll: Will SuperMan be the last word of the serie?

Hello everyone, i wanna to discuss, just to know if you saw the wink to the comics Justice League Of America when Clark answer to A.C. :"Im not sure im ready for the JLA just yet".

I just started recently to understand how deep are the americans series (im french) and i wanna bet about something, who bet the last word of the serie will be superman ? ( by the way the game of super ... made by every characters is really fun, with stuffs like superboy, super clarck, etc... )

Hope every one understand me because my english is not perfect for the moment, its lot harder when it comes to create sentences and not only understanding them smile

Last edited by brisou on Apr 12th, 2006 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:21 PM
brisou is currently offline Click here to Send brisou a Private Message Find more posts by brisou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Do you mean will they end Smallville showing Clark as Superman?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:17 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brisou

No i mean the last word pronounced in the serie smile

I bet it will be superman !

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:20 PM
brisou is currently offline Click here to Send brisou a Private Message Find more posts by brisou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I doubt it. But the last shot should almost definitely be Clark in the Superman outfit on the rooftop of the Daily Planet posing, and then flying down. There's no way we can start guessing on the last word of the series yet haha.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:32 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brisou
Hello everyone, i wanna to discuss, just to know if you saw the wink to the comics Justice League Of America when Clark answer to A.C. :"Im not sure im ready for the JLA just yet".

I just started recently to understand how deep are the americans series (im french) and i wanna bet about something, who bet the last word of the serie will be superman ? ( by the way the game of super ... made by every characters is really fun, with stuffs like superboy, super clarck, etc... )

Hope every one understand me because my english is not perfect for the moment, its lot harder when it comes to create sentences and not only understanding them smile
I think A.C. ment Junior Lifeguard Association. But yes, i think the top 3 ending words might be" Clark, Superman, or Smallville.

And as for your English, your doing great.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:40 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brisou

I know but it has been done to make a reference to Justice League of America (JLA) a comics with superman in top of the hero band. All of this is amasing, series in english are so much better than translated in french. You should see how they are killing american's series in France. Most of french people think that american series are stupide. (but it is changing a little)

Thanks for my english smile And why not betting for the last word of the serie? it is funnier than betting on things more obvious like the last scene wink

I will add those words to the poll when i'll be able to smile

PS: And There is in the JLA an other super hero called Aquaman whose specials abilities can only be used under water ! smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:52 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by brisou
I know but it has been done to make a reference to Justice League of America (JLA) a comics with superman in top of the hero band. All of this is amasing, series in english are so much better than translated in french. You should see how they are killing american's series in France. Most of french people think that american series are stupide. (but it is changing a little)

Thanks for my english smile And why not betting for the last word of the serie? it is funnier than betting on things more obvious like the last scene wink

I will add those words to the poll when i'll be able to smile

PS: And There is in the JLA an other super hero called Aquaman whose specials abilities can only be used under water ! smile

Le non, les capacités d'Aquaman sont juste très bien au-dessus de la terre… Qui est histoire antique où il peut seulement parler aux poissons. Maintenant il est un telepath uber-puissant, et a d'autres capacités.

lol Aquaman can use his powers above land as well....he's an uber telepath now a days.

How's my french? Pathetic?

As for the question, hm, I think the last scene should be someone saying "It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!"

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Last edited by Darth Macabre on Apr 12th, 2006 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:49 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brisou

Ton français est pas mal, surtout que je pense que ce n'est pas une langue facile à apprendre donc bien joué ! wink

Really a good idea for your idea of last sentence ! smile

Ok aquaman is strong on the ground but he still is stronger in water! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:14 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

maybe Superman would be the last word.. hoping I would see Lois as a reporter with perry and jimmy

anyways since Superman returns would be shown in June many smallville fans (or most likely clana fans) will have an idea who Superman and Lois Lane is in the myth..

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:06 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

I think someone already mention superman in the series. I could of sworn i heard it before.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 09:23 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

WEll I didn't hear it on chloe... I only hear her say super.. or superhero or superclark

In the superman mythos.. I think lois invented the name... right?

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Apr 14th, 2006 at 10:59 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 10:55 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

She did in the movie, thats all I know. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:10 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by hermione7
WEll I didn't hear it on chloe... I only hear her say super.. or superhero or superclark

In the superman mythos.. I think lois invented the name... right?

I don't think so, because he was Superboy before he met Lois.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 10:00 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

In the comics the first one published is Superman then Superboy

so there are different versions

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 02:57 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by hermione7
In the comics the first one published is Superman then Superboy

so there are different versions

Yes that is true....But chronologically he was Superboy before Superman either way you look at it.

This is all before Crisis on Infinite Earths, so technically, it's non-canonical either way anymore.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:52 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

In the 1st episode Lana said: "Are you man or Superman?"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 11:14 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^huh.. guess i don't remember that

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 11:44 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

When Clark tripped it front of her.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 01:48 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Yea, she asked because Clark had a book by Frederick Nietzsche who had created an idea of the Übermench "Superman" for philosophical purposes. Nietzsche is generally considered to have a dark outlook on life. It goes like this.

Lana: "Nietzsche huh, I didn't realise you had a dark side Clark"
Clark: "Doesn't everyone?"
Lana: "So what are you...Man or Superman?"
Clark: "I haven't figured it out yet..."

smile

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 08:40 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Thanks for clearing that up. big grin

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:22 PM