KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » April 13th FRAGILE episode 5/18 spoiler warning

April 13th FRAGILE episode 5/18 spoiler warning
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

April 13th FRAGILE episode 5/18 spoiler warning

Clark (Tom Welling) and Martha (Annette O'Toole) take in a little girl, Maddie (guest star Emily Herst), after her foster mother is brutally stabbed to death. However, after it is discovered that Maddie has the power to shatter glass, she becomes the prime suspect. Meanwhile, Chloe (Allison Mack) walks in on Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Lana (Kristin Kreuk) during an intimate moment. Tom Welling directed this episode.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:26 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Pictures from the trailer for Mercy that will be shown tonight! THnx to K-site smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:14 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:14 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:15 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:17 PM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

SHOULD BE REAL GOOD.

ENJOY THE SHOW YALL.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 09:22 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I LOVED all of this episode EXCEPT the Lexana. sick

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:36 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I LOVED all of this episode EXCEPT the Lexana. sick

Yeah it wsa a good episode...

Question: Did anyone see the screen name from the email that Lex was reading before Lana came in at the end?

I could have sworn I saw "Prj something cad something mus". Anyone else see it, or am I going crazy?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:02 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

yes, it was. but why does the email matter?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 12:30 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

It might not, but it was a nod to Project Cadmus.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 01:09 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
yes, it was. but why does the email matter?

This is why.

Lex's AOL blogs are online and are updated daily.
Here's the first one.

quote:

Thank you for mobilizing on such short notice for this project. As you have no doubt been advised by your team leaders, breaking the seal on your mission documents has obligated you to the strictest confidentiality. Your only means of communication with me will be via this blog. Mr. Luthor and members of his scientific team will also be monitoring the proceedings through the blog, video updates from me and the chief archaeologist, and the images you upload.

The target is code-named Mercury.

Originally believed to be a CIA agent, Mercury is working in conjunction with LuthorCorp on a black-ops mission to gather deadly viruses from all corners of the Earth in order to create a supervaccine under contract for the government. LuthorCorp has reason to suspect, however, that not only is Mercury not CIA, but he may be betraying us for personal gain. We have already observed him circumnavigating the globe at an astonishing pace, sometimes seeming to appear in two or more places at once, and his lack of cooperation and proper communication has alarmed the project managers.

Your mission is to track Mercury to all locations he visits, covertly monitor his activities and collect evidence of malfeasance. Due to Mercury's inhumanly rapid movements, we have established four teams to effectively cover the planet over the course of the next several weeks. Red Team is already on the ground in Honduras. Gold Team is tracking its target through the Asian subcontinent. Blue will move in a southwesterly direction beginning near the Tasman Sea. And Grey Unit is en route to an as-yet-undetermined location near the coast of Mozambique.

You will report back to this journal regarding any unusual activity you witness. But you are to keep your distance from Mercury at all times. Do not make contact with him, and avoid detection at all costs.

Periodically, the lead scientist from our vaccine production program will also report in to this blog, allowing us all to remain on the same page. The only persons with access to this site are Mr. Luthor, myself, the LuthorCorp scientists and you. We will look forward to hearing of your progress.

Here's a link to the first video: http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mo...&pmmsid=1626265

http://journals.aol.com/prjctmrc2ldr/ProjectMercury

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:10 AM
NoFate007

Although Fragile had some good moments, I didn't like it too much. I like how they're progressing the plot along, and this just seemed to stray away from it and go back to the freak of the week thing. Not a bad episode, but I wish they had made it more important to the Superman plot in some way rather than just a sidenote thing.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 05:43 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

There will always be a few FOTW epis thrown in there. yes I liked it myself. smile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:02 AM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

How many episodes are left for this season 5 or 6?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 06:32 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

FOUR

I posted descriptions in the spoiler thread. smile

Mercy April 20
Fade April 27
Oracle May 4
Vessel May 11 season finale

Last edited by ~JP~ on Apr 16th, 2006 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:13 PM
NoFate007

I wonder if Vessel is about the ship....*gasp* lol

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 11:28 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

So which episodes are with the showdown with fine and the disciples and general zod vs clark kent ?

Because i dont see a description about that, or are they saving it, saving the fight / battle scenes for the start of the next season?

smile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 11:28 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by NoFate007
I wonder if Vessel is about the ship....*gasp* lol

Actually the current thinking is NOT that. And myster what you are asking about supposedly takes place in the season finale.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 01:48 AM
NoFate007

I haven't read the premise of any of the episodes that haven't come out yet, but I keep getting the feeling that Lionel's not making it. Time for Lex to make that full transition over to the Luthor we love.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 03:08 PM
smallvilleluvr

Does anyone know where I can download "Fragile" I missed it

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/563/bannerkrypto2jd7zd.jpg

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:57 AM
smallvilleluvr is currently offline Click here to Send smallvilleluvr a Private Message Find more posts by smallvilleluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote