KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 20 "FADE" Spoilers likely

Episode 20 "FADE" Spoilers likely
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Episode 20 "FADE" Spoilers likely

While in Metropolis, Clark (Tom Welling) saves the life of a stranger named Graham (guest star), who vows to repay Clark for his kindness. Unfortunately, Graham happens to be a hit man with the ability to cloak himself, and he decides killing Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) would be the best gift he could give Clark. Meanwhile, Clark confronts Lana (Kristin Kreuk) about her relationship with Lex.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 02:30 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i hate kk / ll now

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 02:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

I'm watching as always.

Enjoy the show everyone!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 08:32 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I can't wait to see if Clark goes "stalker mode" or not.....Sounds like a good episode.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 09:08 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Kristin Kreuk is very hot, but she gets on my nerves so bad on Smallville. It's like hotness vs annoying. Lois is my new favorite Smallville girl.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 10:58 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Kristin is still beautiful, but i think she has lost too much weight.

wHICH is not too shocking, because people in hollywood do it all the time, which may rise some sort of concern sometimes. If you look at kristin say in season 1 and 2 and 3 and then look at her in season 6, you know the difference.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 11:16 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Is Lionel possessed by Jor-El?

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 01:04 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badabing
Is Lionel possessed by Jor-El?

Not "possessed", but connected.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 01:13 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Not "possessed", but connected.

Thanks for the info. cool

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 01:18 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

LOVED the episode.........Graham was a cool character.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:04 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

did you guy's see my naked Lois?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:57 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^Clark got to see it live in flesh.. he even looked down
bad Clarkie!!'

anyways its even now... lois got to see Clark naked in crusade and then in fade Clark got to see lois naked!!

love the CLOIS shower scene!!

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:09 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

wait what..........i didnt get to see the episode when was it on O_O

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 02:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

It was on the same time it's on every Thursday. Unless you live in LA, then you got to see an NBA playoff game and you get Smallville tonight. You didnt miss much. While it was infinitely better than last years Ageless it really didnt register as a decent episode imho. And what the hell was up with the big placenta for next week? blink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 03:16 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'm getting tired of the "freak of the week" thing as its been dubbed. I think they should start making all the connections instead. Worry about getting Clark to fly, Lex turning into a total villain, Clark moving to Metropolis, starting to like Lois, etc.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 05:20 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I new it was Clark as soon as she saw the shadow undr the door, I did'nt even get the chance to pay attention to most of the other half of the episode because I was laughing so hard

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:04 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

This was a typical "Freak of the Week" ep. that was probably the most irrelevant of this season. The whole time i was thinking, "what the hell".

It didn't have the flare of a usual second to last show of a season. Especially if the show is hot. I mean, next week's the season finale, for crissake. No "to be continued" or anything. This should've at least been a 2-part grand series type of thing but instead it was about a chameleon guy.

The only reference to any of the interesting stuff lasted about 11 seconds when Lex was on the laptop with Prof. Milton when Lex verified a completed virus recipe or something.

This was the worst show of the season due to it's content. Good story, if it had been given months ago, though..

3/10

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 04:12 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by FistOfThe North

It didn't have the flare of a usual second to last show of a season. Especially if the show is hot. I mean, next week's the season finale, for crissake. No "to be continued" or anything. This should've at least been a 2-part grand series type of thing but instead it was about a chameleon guy.

Um, No, the season finale's in 2 weeks.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 04:20 AM
FistOfThe North

Well, I heard May 4. but ok, 2 weeks. So what. It's still the second to last show of the season. It still should've been a bombshell episode of some kind.

You didn't get the main point I was trying to address.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 04:24 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Well, I heard May 4. but ok, 2 weeks. So what. It's still the second to last show of the season. It still should've been a bombshell episode of some kind.

You didn't get the main point I was trying to address.

The 2nd to last episode is next week....And this was a set up episode...Ie: Having Lex say the Virus is ready....What virus? What does he plan to do with it?

You see, this episode, however many people didn't like it, was necessary.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 12:13 AM