KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » New Episode Oracle, Who is watching?

New Episode Oracle, Who is watching?
Started by: MysteryRidah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

New Episode Oracle, Who is watching?

New Episode Tomorrow.

CLARK IS VISITED BY JONATHAN’S GHOST — Clark (Tom Welling) is stunned when he sees his father’s ghost (John Schneider) at the graveyard, but becomes even more confused after Jonathan tells him he must kill Lionel (John Glover). Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) develops a vaccine for Fine’s (guest star James Marsters) deadly virus, but Fine intervenes and injects him with the vaccine, which causes a shocking reaction in Lex. Kristin Kreuk, Erica Durance, Allison Mack and Annette O’Toole also star.. The episode was written by Caroline Dries and directed by Whitney Ransick (#2T6421).

Btw, this is from my video collection:

(please log in to view the image)

http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/video/62303

" An Oracle of kyrptonian knowledge, a vessel for me to inhabit for whenever you should need me "

Note: this video is from my video collection, it is not a scene from tomorrow's new episode,

This has something to do with tomorrow's episode Oracle and i'm guessing the season's finale episode Vessel)

I hope all is watching, i am. smile

Old Post May 4th, 2006 06:14 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Ok where is everyone at?

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:49 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

It hasn't aired over here yet, still another hour.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:39 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I watched. It was good. Lex really pi$$ed me off.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 5th, 2006 02:49 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I get it at 10:00 eastern time. It was an ok kind of episode. Can't wait to see what they do for a finally!

Zod is coming indeed!

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:02 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Alright folks after watching this episode, i say tom is better at superman then brandon, just my views ok. Brandon is great tho, but tom seems more like superman then anything.

Ok, back to the thread.

This episode was perfect, i like the scenes between lois and clark and i love the fine parts, haha.

I cant wait for next week's episode.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:09 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

OK, so is Lex Zod, or carrying him like Lionel does Jor-el? Cuz if so that was is pretty ****ing gay.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:15 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
OK, so is Lex Zod, or carrying him like Lionel does Jor-el? Cuz if so that was is pretty ****ing gay.

Where did you get that from? But since next weeks Episode is "Vessel" I would assume it has something of the like to do with it.

It was a good episode....I liked it...It was kind of obvious (in my opinion) that it was Fine and not Jonathan.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:22 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Well, all the talk of Zod and he wasnt shown, but now Lex has powers and they show him coming busting through that bubble thing.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:31 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

If zod is using lex body , like jor'el is using lionel's body, then i would thats ok, but not great.

I think they cast a new person into the show to play general zod.

Let me be fine, general zod and the 2 disciples vs clark kent. If they wanna make clark battle lex that is fine, just bring in zod too.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:52 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by MysteryRidah

I think they cast a new person into the show to play general zod.

^ ^ ^
Word is that THIS is the case.

Was a good episode. I just hope next weeks is better.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 02:24 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Originally posted by AstroFan

That is an interesting observation... I'm not sure what connection Lex may or may not have with Zod. But I am sure that Zod will be his own person.

I am curious about the fact that Lex was injected with a black substance. Sort of reminds me of how Fine wanted Clark to stab that black crystal into the fortress.

I am more curious about Lionel's fate as a whole... with his seemingly genuine turn towards good and the title of the finale essentially being named after him. If Zod is unleashed, it would most likely be because Lionel (Jor-el) failed in helping Clark to stop him.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 02:44 PM
notDeadYet! is currently offline Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Damn! I missed last night's episode. S***. That's the absolute first time ever in my whole entire life that I missed a "Smallville" episode. Had to pick my twin bro up at the airport @ 7:50pm.

lol I kept looking at my watch too like "goodness, Smallville's on.." wondering what was going on, especially with Lionel. I was pissed.

I figured i'd just catch it next week before the season finale when that guys goes: "Previously on Smallville" then they show last weeks scenes.

They might rerun the show sometime during the weekend maybe, like really late at night sometime or something. I'll find out.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:06 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

The whole Lois and Clark seen was awsome! It's finally showing the real couple of the show!

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Who cares about Zod........superman owns him ITS ALL ABOUT SUPERMAN VS SPIDERMAN

TGFwashere

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:28 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

What? blink

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:34 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^
Word is that THIS is the case.

Was a good episode. I just hope next weeks is better.

Any idea on who they cast? I know in Ask Ausiello he said that Zod won't be someone where expecting but...

Old Post May 6th, 2006 12:10 AM
nuwine200419
Jedi Master

exactly....that means people originally werent expecting LEx to be him...but since last night everyone thinks hes gonna be Zod......last nights episode was kinda gay...and i hope they dont kill the season finale.....i mean Lex bein Zod....wtf is up with that...

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:34 AM
nuwine200419 is currently offline Click here to Send nuwine200419 a Private Message Find more posts by nuwine200419 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I liked it. I think the episodes are better when they don't have "ok we've just introduced a new character and WHOOPS he/she has a power! Oh my oh my this seems to be going around!"

Old Post May 6th, 2006 03:11 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Originally posted by nuwine200419
exactly....that means people originally werent expecting LEx to be him...but since last night everyone thinks hes gonna be Zod......last nights episode was kinda gay...and i hope they dont kill the season finale.....i mean Lex bein Zod....wtf is up with that...

If zod is using lex, like jorel is using lionel, well i think they will drag of all of this into season 6 and lets hope after i guess clark saves lex, maybe zod can be free and be his own person, thus new actor.

I hope it goes that way.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 03:27 AM