KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » question about clark

question about clark
Started by: nezzy_dawg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nezzy_dawg

question about clark

i am new to this forum and i just starting watching smallville a month ago. i got seasons 1-4 on dvd and i have watched seasons 1-3, and i was just wondering if clark ever figures out if he can fly , so far he has never flown once. anybody know

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:08 PM
nezzy_dawg is currently offline Click here to Send nezzy_dawg a Private Message Find more posts by nezzy_dawg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

He knows that he can fly, but he hasnt learned how yet. He flew in the season 4 premiere, but it wasnt really him, I dont feel like explaining. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:14 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nezzy_dawg

thats stupid , i want him to fly,why can't he fly!!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:24 PM
nezzy_dawg is currently offline Click here to Send nezzy_dawg a Private Message Find more posts by nezzy_dawg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nezzy_dawg

is ther going to be a season 6

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:24 PM
Megan0788

He flew a couple of episodes ago when he went to Brazil or wherever the spaceship was located at... and he was himself then wink

Old Post May 6th, 2006 12:49 AM
Megan0788 is currently offline Click here to Send Megan0788 a Private Message Find more posts by Megan0788 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

No, he was running. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 12:59 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Megan0788

Really? confused it showed a picture of the Earth and a red streak in the sky.

Last edited by Megan0788 on May 6th, 2006 at 01:14 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:10 AM
Megan0788 is currently offline Click here to Send Megan0788 a Private Message Find more posts by Megan0788 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

No dude, I don't remember a red streak, I remember Clark running, then the camera zoomed out to show the earth and zoomed back in with Clark in Honduras.

Clark knows that he is capable of flying(season 1 episode 2, and season 4 episode 1) he just doesnt really occur to him

Old Post May 6th, 2006 02:16 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Was he technically just jumping really high when he proposed to Lana?

Old Post May 6th, 2006 03:12 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yep, he jumped a long distance and the camera slowed down then it sped up again, just like when Clark jumped to stop the missle in the episode where the kid trys to destroy Smallville

Old Post May 6th, 2006 03:17 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Yeah, Clark knows that he has flown, he may know that he will fly someday, but he also knows that he isn't able to do it right now. You see, as he has gotten older, he's gotten stronger. He just hasn't reached that level of strength just yet.
Can't wait till he does, though. I predict it will be towards the end of season 6 if the General Zod situation lasts.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:34 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think Clark knows he can fly I just think he doesnt know HOW to fly

Old Post May 7th, 2006 07:50 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
I think Clark knows he can fly I just think he doesnt know HOW to fly

Kind of what I was getting at, but I like making things obscure big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2006 02:03 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:17 PM
smallvilleluvr

He also thinks he flew in Rosetta.

Quote:I don't know how much walking was involved.

plus in Vortex the Kents thought that the tornado just picked him up but he said it felt like he was urging himself to go up.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/563/bannerkrypto2jd7zd.jpg

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:52 AM
smallvilleluvr is currently offline Click here to Send smallvilleluvr a Private Message Find more posts by smallvilleluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I was trying to track down those 2 episodes I forgot their names

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:35 AM
May-la-laCK

Dont forget Season 3 the every last episodes where kara goes flying with him and hes like "How are you doing this" then shes like "Your doing it to Kal-el" or something...and plus he might know how to fly but just doesnt want to casue of he stupid fear of hights roll eyes (sarcastic) which sucks cause the best part of clark kent/superman is the flying eek! laughing

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:31 PM
May-la-laCK is currently offline Click here to Send May-la-laCK a Private Message Find more posts by May-la-laCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by May-la-laCK
and plus he might know how to fly but just doesnt want to casue of he stupid fear of hights :

No dude stick out tongue

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:06 AM
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: question about clark

Originally posted by nezzy_dawg
i am new to this forum and i just starting watching smallville a month ago. i got seasons 1-4 on dvd and i have watched seasons 1-3, and i was just wondering if clark ever figures out if he can fly , so far he has never flown once. anybody know

Well, the thing is that Clark knows he can fly but he's scared to & he doesn't ever try to learn how to fly. I just hope that they decide to let him fly in season 6.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:33 PM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
May-la-laCK

ME TO eek!

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 02:09 AM
May-la-laCK is currently offline Click here to Send May-la-laCK a Private Message Find more posts by May-la-laCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote