KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Zod played by.....?

Zod played by.....?
Started by: nate100

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nate100
Quietly taking it all in.

Zod played by.....?

From what i gather Zod should be making an appearence in the final episode of season 5.

How cool would it be if the get Dean Cain to play Zod!!!

I know they've (the producers) been thinking about getting him on the show for a while but couldn't really think of a good enough part for him to play so what could be better than having him play Zod.

Seems like a good idea to me.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:16 AM
nate100 is currently offline Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I doubt he'll actually be seen by the last episode....I'm sure he's going to break out of the Phantom Zone right at the last minute of the show...With the last picture of this Season showing Zod's back....But Dean Cain huh? I guess I wouldn't mind that.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:39 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

It looks like Zod will be Michael Rosenbaum. sick

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 09:31 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan

For the time being, I think you're right. By time being I mean in the show time...As in Zod won't be Lex for long.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 09:39 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate100
Quietly taking it all in.

Well that's just retarded.

Actually saying that, it would make for a good ruck between Lex & Clark that everyone would love to see. And as soon as Zod leaves Lex he wont remember anything about Clarks powers anyway, so that might work out pretty well.

I'd still like to see Dean Cain in it soon thou.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 09:52 AM
nate100 is currently offline Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by nate100
How cool would it be if the get Dean Cain to play Zod!!!

Word on the street is no to both.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:29 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Let's see Chuck Norris!!!!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:37 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Dont forget they are dragging the episode into next season, so my guess zod will be played by someone else, once he is really freed.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:43 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

i imagine zod will be played by someone old... i dont know to me it just seems by his decription that an old guy will be playing him...hmmmm gray haiive got a couple people just stuck in my mind but i dont know if there goin to get them

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:11 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Score one for the AstMan. cool

It actually came off a lot better than I thought, I was pissed, but I actually liked how it turned out. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 08:31 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Yeah, too bad, actually. I guess the producers didn't want to waste time and actually hire someone NEW to be a baddie.
Though, once you think about it, it makes sense. I mean, what better way to keep the Zod thing under wraps than to have him be played by an already entrenched character?

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:26 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I say Zod should be played by, if anyone other than Rosenbaum... perhaps Tim Curry
(please log in to view the image)

Or, if you want a Superman Celeb, George Newbern (voice of Superman on JLU)
(please log in to view the image)
But please, anyone other than Dean Cain. He's not that great of an acotr! Plus, Lois and Clark kind of... well, it sucked!

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:34 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

Should be played by me

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:01 AM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

dean cain would have been good for zod.should have had someone more physically intimidating,maybe they'll do something better next season

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:37 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Dean Cain sucks. Hands down. Zod is evil. He needs a slight european accent, so we know he is intelligent. Dean Cain can do neither of those. Dean Cain is to Superman what Affleck was to Daredevil.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 02:20 PM
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Joel Swetow

Last edited by Lord Evolution on May 20th, 2006 at 07:10 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2006 07:01 AM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to see Zod be the one who flies & gets Clark to finally fly as well. I also want a long fight & not just a two or three minute ''fight'' where they just throw each other around.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:38 PM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

yes!the fight in vessel looked sloppy.maybe zod whups him first time round and with training you then get a full powered brawl

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:54 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote