KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who thinks Clark should get over Lana and start Lovin Lois

Who thinks Clark should get over Lana and start Lovin Lois
Started by: May-la-laCK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
May-la-laCK

Love Who thinks Clark should get over Lana and start Lovin Lois

Clark has been on Lana for 5 years now...I think its time for him to move on and get over her...If you really think about shes not that great HA...he should start doing more stuff with Lois and start to like her or something eek!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:55 PM
May-la-laCK is currently offline Click here to Send May-la-laCK a Private Message Find more posts by May-la-laCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think that's what they're going to do. SHIT I just realized I missed the episode tonight. Damn it. Come on bittorrent...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 02:02 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
I think that's what they're going to do. SHIT I just realized I missed the episode tonight. Damn it. Come on bittorrent...

I feel sorry for you dude.

And other dude, the one who started this thread, we have a wicked good Lana-bashing thread. Its called, "Who is Not sick and tired of Lana?"

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:08 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Kal875
I feel sorry for you dude.

And other dude, the one who started this thread, we have a wicked good Lana-bashing thread. Its called, "Who is Not sick and tired of Lana?"

I need to check that thread out. Lana is very hot but she gets on my nerves.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:20 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

all she did was talk (when she met zod/lex on top of Luthorcorp) she needs to die

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:25 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

me me me... clark and lois should go out

Enough of Clana
Stop Chlark

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:29 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
May-la-laCK

Originally posted by Kal875
all she did was talk (when she met zod/lex on top of Luthorcorp) she needs to die

Yeah when he like kissed her and all i was wishing to myself "CRUSH HER WITH YOUR SUPER POWERS" embarrasment confused thats little evil isnt it...but i hate her when clark saves her all she says is "Clark what happened?" then clark will lie to her then shell be like "Clark why do you always lie to me i hate you mad " and she wont even thank him for saving her grr she makes me so angry...but Clark really needs to get over her shes not that great...and did you hear what she said to clark on Vessle blink thats was uncalled for and mean to say...but he needs to get over Lana and start liking and lovin Lois eek! that would be sweet big grin

Old Post May 12th, 2006 05:51 AM
May-la-laCK is currently offline Click here to Send May-la-laCK a Private Message Find more posts by May-la-laCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I have to agree that Lana needs to go find her destiny outside of the Smallville gang. She's too ****ing wishy-washy. One minute she can kick ass, the next she's angry at Clark, and after that she's on the verge of becoming an emo kid! She can't hold it together.
I don't think that Clark should start loving on Lois just yet. Let him go it alone for a while again. It worked for the first 4 seasons, right?
I think that towards the end of the final season, Lois needs to be in a situation of great peril (yes folks, PERIL!), and the only way that Clark can save her is to conceal his identity (wearing a mask or something). They are forced to help one another, and during the situation, Clark realizes that there is a lot to like about her. Afterwards, Clark is slightly taken with Lois, but a little irritated because Lois is attracted to the mystery man who, in actuality, WAS Clark!

Sounds good to me.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:05 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I used to love Lana but she made me sick with all her whining and crying. Clark needs to move on, he got some anyways. I dont think they should push the whole Lois/Clark thing. I would let it build for a bit. I need me to check that Lana hating thread.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:01 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

She pissed me off so ****ing bad last night, she is such a self centered *****.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:09 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
May-la-laCK

Yeah maybe they should hold it for while maybe he should go out with someone else that would be sweet like chole i think her and clark would make a cute couple...better then that stupid clark and lana thing...this way clark doesnt have to lie to chole eek!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:07 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

wasnt it awsome how clark prtected Chloe when he stopped the car?!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:28 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

in fact, if hanyone can find a mini clip of that let me know

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:30 AM
lois_lane

I think that Clarke should hurry up and get over Lana real real soon or the shows just gonna lose ratings. I think that they should have made Clarke fall for Lois in the cheer leading episode ( you know the one where the cheerleaders make a "love potion") I was DYING to see if he actually did and he didn't mad... wait I'm getting of track here. Anyways I think Lana is really really boring so Clarke should get over her..... but not fall in love with Lois straight away cos that just makes it a teeny bit easy to guess. I think that they should make a season 6 of smallville and roughly start really liking Lois in the 4th episode and then they go out in the 17th episode or something like that. Anyways Lana is really boring and she should just go back to Paris where she belongs and just leave Clarke and stop toying with his emotions!!! We've already got Lois doing that do we really need his ex doing it to? besides isn't she with Lex now? I'm sure Lex could pay for them leaving!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 07:53 AM
lois_lane is currently offline Click here to Send lois_lane a Private Message Find more posts by lois_lane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

No E in "Clark" dude. wink stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:49 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ciera_solgot

Re: Who thinks Clark should get over Lana and start Lovin Lois

Originally posted by May-la-laCK
Clark has been on Lana for 5 years now...I think its time for him to move on and get over her...If you really think about shes not that great HA...he should start doing more stuff with Lois and start to like her or something eek!

He should I mean Lois is his dream girl

Old Post May 13th, 2006 07:42 PM
ciera_solgot is currently offline Click here to Send ciera_solgot a Private Message Find more posts by ciera_solgot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ciera_solgot

I think that Clark Kent is an Idiot he should forget about lana and move on to LOis and another thing why couldn't he just kill Lex to save the entire world I mean he does't even like him any more

Old Post May 13th, 2006 07:44 PM
ciera_solgot is currently offline Click here to Send ciera_solgot a Private Message Find more posts by ciera_solgot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Even so, Clark has found his way around things befor. He thought he could get away without killing lex

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:09 PM
Sparkz

I must agree with you all, around the end of season 2 I felt like shouting at the Tv just tell her about your bloody powers, then when he finaly told her in season 5 I thought finaly character development but no, they squirmed out of that one didnt they...season 1-3 Lana was great and the relationship was intresting, then jason appeard who realy annoyed me "the stones are for lana cause shes hot"...no they were specificly created for Clark...tard then season 5 started great, untill he got his powers back then lana went into mega whine mode and clark is on the verge of becoming an emo kid.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 02:39 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Here's an idea: When posting, let's use correct punctuation as not to sound like itty-bitty-wittle kids? Huh?

lol

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:11 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote