KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Clark and Lex/Zod

Clark and Lex/Zod
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Warning Clark and Lex/Zod

Who thinks Clark should have killed Lex/Zod and why?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:10 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

i think the whole lex turning into zod is weird.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:57 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I'm glad Clark didn't kill Lex, or there'd be major canon bitching. I was figuring in my head that if Clark used the knife on Lex, Lex would only have been stripped of his powers, which would then be stored in the Fortress's "mainframe", since the knife itself provided a link to the Fortress.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:12 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

No dude, Lex himself would have to die so Zod could not make his "appearance"

Old Post May 14th, 2006 10:16 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

How's Clark going to kill Lex/Zod when they're on the same level of strength? I think that it'd be pretty hard to kill someone who's your equal.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:03 AM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

He took Lex to the ground pretty fast. laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:28 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

True that.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:34 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

maybe clark took a powered lex to the ground because he's just a bit stronger,like a non-powered clark still being stronger than a normal lex.plus he's used to using his powers.
zod's a dangerous criminal with experience,he could probably beat clark pretty badly,quite satisfying to see clark get the drop on lex though

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:41 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

yeah clark beat lex but it seems brainiac always gets the drop on him

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:13 AM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

brainiac can only beat clark because he can be recreated,the only time brainiac seemed actually stronger was when he was diguised as jonathon and he had to fight dirty.in solitude clark definitely seemed stronger

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:14 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think the 1st time Clark and Braniac fought, Braniac was going easy on Clark, Braniac new that he could not be killed so he gave a half ass fight

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:10 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

He wasnt taking it easy, he tried to kill him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:45 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Clark will be able to take down Lex/Zod at the end of the story because he's the main character and the hero and that's what has to happen in the end lol.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:17 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

yeah he'll beat zod in the end but he'd be a rubbish villian if he didnt beat up clark a bit first,it shouldnt be easy.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 05:48 PM