KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Poll: How should Season 6 start? {SPOILERS}

How should Season 6 start?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Resume immediately 6 66.67%
Time break between seasons 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poll: How should Season 6 start? {SPOILERS}
Started by: crazylozer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazylozer
n00b boy

Poll: How should Season 6 start? {SPOILERS}

Should they start it off after a hiatus, with the storyline progressed months along without Clark around Smallville, and have him come back or start it off immediately where it stopped?

First few seasons did the latter, while season 5 started with the former.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:01 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think they should start like a day afterwards.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:29 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

should show how bad it gets with lex/zod around and the city in chaos

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:44 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Yeah, give it a few months

Old Post May 27th, 2006 04:37 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

heh after 2nd season clark disappeared into metropolis. After 3rd season, he disappeared when Jor-El took him away. 4th season picked up where it left off. Theyll probably skip a few months after 5ht season with clark in the phantom zone.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:47 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Dear God I hope so. I wouldn't be able to stand it if he got free the "Next Day"

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:32 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

There has to be some passage of time. That way it makes Clark's return and inevitable battle with Zod (that's right, Lex is dead) more spectacular.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:00 AM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

lex cant be dead,it would have been pointless to have built him up as a future villain all this time for him to die in his mid twenties.but is zod using lex completely as a host or is there some of lex in there(like lionel suggested).lex is gonna come back

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:05 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Lex's soul is trapped in the Phantom Zone. Since that's where Zod's soul was, then it would make sense (when talking about a TV show) that when Zod's soul went missing that that is where Lex's soul went to avoid an imbalance.
That's why I believe that Clark might see some form of Lex in the Phantom Zone.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:05 PM
beavis46

that makes sense but lionel went on about lex being a choice for zod to embody because of his personality but maybe he was just wrong/wasn't important

Old Post May 29th, 2006 07:25 PM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Well I assume he was dead since Zod said that. But evil people are known for lying.
However, I don't think he's in the phantom zone, just buried away in his own sub concious.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 11:35 PM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovelymissphoeb

I would like them to knock Lana off the building that she's on, make Lex and Clark and Lionel the way they were 2nd -ish season (And I miss those History lessons!)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 03:37 AM
lovelymissphoeb is currently offline Click here to Send lovelymissphoeb a Private Message Find more posts by lovelymissphoeb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

lana is getting annoying.i think she'll work out clark's secret just before she dies and realises lex's too

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 08:38 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lovelymissphoeb
I would like them to knock Lana off the building that she's on,

I love how you think. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 02:10 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

the sixth season may most likely be based quite soon as clark needs to escape the phantom zone quickly to save his mother and lois who will die quickly without his super assitance (remeber the aeroplane?), the phantom zone time measurement may be different summin like a month feels like an hour or similar

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 06:49 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

btw do any of you guys know wen season 6 is comin out ? i h8 cliffhangers need to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 06:50 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Season 6 will probably start sometime in September.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:57 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

It cant be a month or longer because zod could destroy the earth in days but i guess thats not what zod wants he wants to rule. "Oh god"/ "zod".

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:09 AM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Grathius

Originally posted by beavis46
lana is getting annoying.i think she'll work out clark's secret just before she dies and realises lex's too

She pretty much already knows Lex's since he showed her that he had kryptonian powers

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:27 PM
Darth Grathius is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Grathius a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Grathius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by ankur29
btw do any of you guys know wen season 6 is comin out ? i h8 cliffhangers need to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...r=1#post6824858

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:59 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote