KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Clarks shoes

Clarks shoes
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Question Clarks shoes

When Clark runs from Smallville to Honduras, and back, and when hes Superspeeding everywhere, don't you think his shoes would give out. He's working them like hell! They cant last forever. laughing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:32 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
When Clark runs from Smallville to Honduras, and back, and when hes Superspeeding everywhere, don't you think his shoes would give out. He's working them like hell! They cant last forever. laughing

Well one could say that his bio-electric aura wraps around them and makes them indestructible...But being that his clothes get destroyed all the time, my idea goes down the tubes.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:49 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Jeeeeez Louise, have you got the hiatus blues that bad Kal? confused

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:47 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Explain to me: hiatus, if I can remember corectly your an English teacher so you obviously know what these things mean

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Well one could say that his bio-electric aura wraps around them and makes them indestructible...But being that his clothes get destroyed all the time, my idea goes down the tubes.

and that aura is just around him, not his close, unbless it is his suit

and plus I only made this thread because I was board, there's nothing new to talk about, and I wanted to see how many people would visit a thread called Clarks Shoes.....so far 16

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Jun 12th, 2006 at 07:11 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:05 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

30 people now, and you wan to know something funny: Every time you see Clark super speed now your going to think "damn that Kal, putting ideas of Clark's shoes in my head" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:13 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Explain to me: hiatus,

A gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 07:20 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

His aura extends a little outta his body (not enough for footwear or such) but anything that is very close to his skin (Superman suit anyone?) is as invulnerable as he is. But this thread is funny, haha, you make an amusing point anyways, I never thought of that before stick out tongue

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:06 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
A gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break smile

Oh, well it wasn't supposed to be a faulty kind of thread just a humorous one.
You guys(and gals) can't say the 1st time you see Clark Superspeeding in season 6, or any season for that matter, you won't think of me and this funny thread.
Happy Dance laughing out loud

80 people now!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 02:16 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Maybe they're... super shoes? :P

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:24 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah, right before his parents put him in the ship to leave Krypton they put in a pair of size 14 shoes! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:33 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

Re: Clarks shoes

hmm...you make a point. And he doesn't even wear running sneakers, he wears his working boots from the farm...so running so much in those wouldn't be too good on them...

well, I guess he goes through as many shoes as he does T-shirts laughing

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 09:06 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by AmberGinn
hmm...you make a point. And he doesn't even wear running sneakers, he wears his working boots from the farm...so running so much in those wouldn't be too good on them...

well, I guess he goes through as many shoes as he does T-shirts laughing

And cars.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 11:15 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:25 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I remember when lana tried to cut his hair and she broke the scissors (i still dont know how to spell that word) but yea that was funny, clark destroys everything but his shoes

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 03:13 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

you know what? Clark also goes through a lot of women

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:03 PM
Jamaican

quote:
Yeah, right before his parents put him in the ship to leave Krypton they put in a pair of size 14 shoes!

LOL. Exactly what I was thinking. Either that or he makes a pass by the Boot factory every now and then lol.

quote:
His aura extends a little outta his body (not enough for footwear or such) but anything that is very close to his skin (Superman suit anyone?) is as invulnerable as he is. But this thread is funny, haha, you make an amusing point anyways, I never thought of that before

At first I agreed with this, until I started thinking. So what happens to his boots when he's in costume. Just as you never see the suit getting harm (unless he's badly injured/solar storage running low) you never see any damage on the boots. His aura would have to cover his shoes.

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:50 AM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote