KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/2 titled "Sneeze"

Season 6 episode 6/2 titled "Sneeze"
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 episode 6/2 titled "Sneeze"

Thnx to K-Site for the heads up. Word on the street is this is the epi that Clark gets the "super breath".

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 04:26 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I guess Superbreath is coming to town in this episode, huh?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:01 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Erm I think I just said thats the suspision. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:22 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Awesome! is the ice breath, or just super breath? or both? Or do we know...?

I'll go to K-site...lol

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:41 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Holy moly, I cant believe how I spelled suspicion.

And Anomaly, TWoP is a better source.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:50 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Erm I think I just said thats the suspision. laughing out loud

LoL Didn't read your whole post...Sorry

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:44 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

From a reliable source

quote:
In eps. #2, which is indeed called " Sneeze', we meet 'Orlando Block, an unbalanced commando, who kidnaps Lex. Initially we think he is torturing Lex to learn all his secrets, turns out he is actually an employee of a mysterious mastermind.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:22 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Tentative Air Date: September 28, 2006

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:02 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

There's no actual "ice breath", Clark's superbreath has just been interpretted as such. When he exhales, he compresses air, making it cooler.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:33 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Humm, perhaps, needless to say I'd consider it a different ability (or a variation of it). One that he would have to experiment with in order to figure out that he could use his superbreath to freeze things. Which I doubt he'd figure out at the same time.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 11:20 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Official description from the CW thnx to K-Site

YaY for a new power! Happy Dance

CLARK DEVELOPS A NEW SUPERPOWER — Clark (Tom Welling) works hard to clean up the destruction done by Zod and develops what he thinks is his first cold. However, he soon discovers it is a new power – super breath! Lois (Erica Durance) lands a job at The Inquisitor, the local tabloid, and Lana (Kristin Kreuk) moves in with Lex (Michael Rosenbaum, who believes someone is following him, which quickly proves to be true after he is kidnapped.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 01:30 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Official description from the CW thnx to K-Site

YaY for a new power! Happy Dance

CLARK DEVELOPS A NEW SUPERPOWER — Clark (Tom Welling) works hard to clean up the destruction done by Zod and develops what he thinks is his first cold. However, he soon discovers it is a new power – super breath! Lois (Erica Durance) lands a job at The Inquisitor, the local tabloid, and Lana (Kristin Kreuk) moves in with Lex (Michael Rosenbaum, who believes someone is following him, which quickly proves to be true after he is kidnapped.
Now thats ridiculous. Not the whole ice-breath thing but the fact that Zods only going to last the first episode. I always hated that about small ville, they do an excellent job of hyping everything up to just kill it prematurely

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:42 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Now thats ridiculous. Not the whole ice-breath thing but the fact that Zods only going to last the first episode. I always hated that about small ville, they do an excellent job of hyping everything up to just kill it prematurely

I have to agree, in that they do kill things waaay to early, but maybe they'll make up for it with the Green Arrow...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:01 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

OK Ive seen 2 clips from this epi and the super breath is very cool. yes

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:31 AM
Henke007

i pray and hope that Zod will return, and i do agree they could at least have made a double episode with the Zod story for a season 6 opener a little tame was it Clark saving every1 again in 15 minutes total of action but better then nothing!!!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:22 PM
Henke007 is currently offline Click here to Send Henke007 a Private Message Find more posts by Henke007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Lana moving in with lex.........I HATE THAT WOMAN

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 04:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Marth18
Lana moving in with lex.........I HATE THAT WOMAN
Shes very two-faced. Willing to trust lex depite him having her and the kents kidnapped roll eyes (sarcastic). She right though, "She doesn't need saving" The next time shes in a burning building Clark should let her find her own way out.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 04:29 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Its smallville not small ville(sorry it's getting to annoy me)

Holy moly, I cant believe how I spelled suspicion.

And Anomaly, TWoP is a better source.

and for an english teacher!

Shes very two-faced. Willing to trust lex depite him having her and the kents kidnapped roll eyes (sarcastic). She right though, "She doesn't need saving" The next time shes in a burning building Clark should let her find her own way out.

I agree, lets put her in a place where only Clark can get her out and see if she still doesnt need saving!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:50 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Maybe lex will strap her to a rocket

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:18 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Shes soo cool in the cartoon sad

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:18 PM