KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/3 titled "Wither"

Season 6 episode 6/3 titled "Wither"
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 episode 6/3 titled "Wither"

Thnx to K-Site for the title. No details kids just a title. Current speculation is that its a FOTW epi.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 04:28 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Tomorrow The Arrow makes is appearance in his weird green costume. smile

CLARK DISCOVERS THE GREEN ARROW'S SECRET IDENTITY - While attending a fundraiser, Lois (Erica Durance) witnesses the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) steal a rare diamond necklace off Martha's (Annette O'Toole) neck and vows to find the man behind the costume. Clark (Tom Welling) does some investigating of his own and discovers Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow and has been stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) enlists Lionel's (John Glover) help in testing Lana's (Kristin Kreuk)loyalty.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:27 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Sounds interesting. I didn't watch last wk so I missed the debut which i thought would be this week. I am not gonna miss it on Thursday though

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 03:32 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Why is it called Whither, though?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 04:05 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Thats what i was thinking

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 04:18 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marvelprince
Sounds interesting. I didn't watch last wk so I missed the debut which i thought would be this week. I am not gonna miss it on Thursday though

Last week wasnt the debut. That was 2 weeks ago. messed

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:51 AM
seancstew

whither why, whither not, the whither is nice outside....

meh, who cares, I am sure that will al b e explained in the show.

big grin

maybe, since ollie is playing robin hood, whither is a use of ye olde english use of where....

of course, thats just my opinion, we will find out tommorrow.

big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:11 AM
seancstew is currently offline Click here to Send seancstew a Private Message Find more posts by seancstew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seancstew

Wither.

Decent episode, I liked the fact that Clark was not the focus. It would have been just as good if he only had a small role, with no evil villian to vanquish.

Was anyone else saying "Go Clhoe Go!" when she was rushing through the woods with a tazer in hand to save Clark big grin She has come along way from the disney channel.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:08 AM
seancstew is currently offline Click here to Send seancstew a Private Message Find more posts by seancstew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seancstew

Oh, and after 5 seasons, lana's Snaggle tooth is REALLY starting to show... Especially in Firelight...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:09 AM
Henke007

What a lousy episode , the storyline line was as thin as paper,, a woman from the phantomzone acting like some Species Natascha Henstridge copy yuck.. Oliver Queen must be the most boring character ever even more than Aqua man..

Why can't there be episodes which handles ordinary crimes bank robberys and kidnapping dramas and terrorist threats .. i wanna se Clark catch bullets more often and fly and catching things and helicopters etc grrrr

there isn't even superpower scenes any longer 2 talk about just some super speed scenes when chloe is around damn that is exciting lol..

Does his mother know about the new Superbreath special effect , the show has lost all soul off the Kent farm scenes thanks 2 writing Jonathan Kent off.. that was the worst thing ever to write him off the show, well well u cant have it all..

Lana was hot in this episode in the first half she looked like a junkie and in the end almost as hot as LOIS but that is hard to TOP::

Lois is so freakin hot i liked her hair in this episode a little curled up..

Its still hard seeing Lex and Lana together, after 5 years we didn't se half of that passion with Clark and Lana that itself is Pathetic and outragous..

the show is still good but it needs better writers i think from now on..

Last edited by Henke007 on Oct 13th, 2006 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:13 PM
Henke007 is currently offline Click here to Send Henke007 a Private Message Find more posts by Henke007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yeah it is! I thought I was the only one who noticed!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:28 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

That whole forest subplot was utterly pointless. Queen's coming off as interesting, though. Lex and Lana...eh...it just gets so annoying how they're trying to cram it down our throats. Lex is such a great character, but Lana's just a constantly complaining little *****. She can't go four lines of dialogue without getting frustrated and bringing up self-esteem issues. Man I wish they could kill her off lol. Martha and Lana are just too annoying. Jimmy's kind of cool, too, now that they're starting to give him an identity. But I agree - there should be more showing of powers now that Clark is maturing, and less "I still like Lana. Rarggh."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:53 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Well despite the fact that every other word out of Clarks mouth is "Lana"(and we all hate it) that is the way that it is in the comics before he got an actual life in Metropolis. and Lana wouldnt be such a bad charater if she was like how she was supposed to be in the comics; self centered. right now she's just a complete moron who would literally die if she didnt have a boyfried. In the comics she actually WANTED to go out with Clark

The directors or whoever killed Johnathan off made a huge mistake, they might be following the story line but who gives a shit?!?! there is no excitement in the Kent farm. They should of killed off Martha. I heard that the reason that they got rid of John was because they thought that they were stretching his character too much, well I'll tell ya what, If they stretch Marthas character any more it will snap!

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Oct 13th, 2006 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:58 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I felt sorry for clark at the end! SO SAD!! im going through the same shit he is, STUPID LANA (without the fighting and powers lol)

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:27 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

My recap of last night's episode:

Character Development: Good
Developing Clark's Loneliness: ****ing great!
Forest Woman Spirit Thing: What the ****?!

Now I know that these phantoms from the PZ were going to make an appearance, but this one was WAY too easy to get rid of. Especially with her being able to hurt Clark like that! They never even attempted to explain it!!! What the hell?!

Ollie's character is starting to kick major ass right now. I've been a fan of Green Arrow for a while, and this interpretation of him is quite good. He's suave, yet modest. Who can say that Ollie's display of marksmanship last night wasn't ****ing cool? If you can, you're not of this Earth and must be banished.

The whole Lex and Lana thing was fine to me. I mean, you kind of get to see another side of Lex, which I do enjoy. Plus, it was only stressing their romance so they when they showed Clark alone it made more of an impact.

As I said, character development last night was great, but the forest woman spirit we could have done without.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:13 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Nope, I saw it too.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:14 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yeah he defiantly defeated her way to easily

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:48 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

If someone cut out Lana's tongue, the season would be 1000 times better. Complain, b#tch, and accuse is all Lana does every episode.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:16 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Im seriously starting to think you try to find things wrong with her. And you say shes complaining all the time? Thats ironic because you're complaining more than she is laughing

This episode was alright but I would have preferred if they had made the fight between Clark and Vine lady a bit longer. Way too easy, they need to start making the battle scenes a bit longer, but maybe its a budget reason.

Clark is starting to become a jealous, envious, paronoid prick towards Lex. Im completely fine with the idea of Lex calling the cops next time he sees this fool trespassing. Plus he needs to cut the jealous ex boyfriend act out. Lana is no good for you, you need someone that wont mind being lied to everyday.

Chloe looked good in this episode, until she took her jacket off. She has flabby arms and they really dont need to be showing them. Its kind of a turn off, for me atleast.

I got a question. Why does Lois have to act like an ass? She really isnt a nice person, just look how she treated Oliver at the door. Can you say *****?

Jimmy was funny in this one. i like how he called Chloe "his girl".

Overall I give it a 7/10, they need longer battlee scenes

Last edited by Lord Evolution on Oct 13th, 2006 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:36 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
Im seriously starting to think you try to find things wrong with her. And you say shes complaining all the time? Thats ironic because you're complaining more than she is laughing

This episode was alright but I would have preferred if they had made the fight between Clark and Vine lady a bit longer. Way too easy, they need to start making the battle scenes a bit longer, but maybe its a budget reason.

Clark is starting to become a jealous, envious, paronoid prick towards Lex. Im completely fine with the idea of Lex calling the cops next time he sees this fool trespassing. Plus he needs to cut the jealous ex boyfriend act out. Lana is no good for you, you need someone that wont mind being lied to everyday.

Chloe looked good in this episode, until she took her jacket off. She has flabby arms and they really don't need to be showing them. Its kind of a turn off, for me atleast.

I got a question. Why does Lois have to act like an ass? She really isnt a nice person, just look how she treated Oliver at the door. Can you say *****?

Jimmy was funny in this one. i like how he called Chloe "his girl".

Overall I give it a 7/10, they need longer battlee scenes
I don't think its the point that she wines too much as the point that the writers are going in circles.
season 1- wanted them to be together
season 2- they were together but separated because of him
season 3- weren't together but wanted to be
season 4- Se parted but wanted each other again in the end
season 5- together but separate because of secrets
season 6- Not togethor but wants to be

Same circle over and over. That part of the show has become very stale in my opinion. Repetitive and annoying. The biggest problem is I know full well their probably building back up to the same similar situation as previous seasons. Her character in question has become drawn and unnecessary. The most annoying part of this is that it will end up being the sam just like every season. Show really needs a tune-up.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Oct 14th, 2006 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:05 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote