KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Why Clark Never love Chloe

If you are clark wich girl do you choose
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lana Lang 3 15.00%
Louis Lane 11 55.00%
Chloe Sullivan 5 25.00%
Alisha 1 5.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why Clark Never love Chloe
Started by: mxyzplk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mxyzplk

Why Clark Never love Chloe

ask why???
I prefer Chloe then anyone else, she is better
then other girls in smallville she know clark's
secret, but why.... why.. why... whyyyyy... clark
never love chloe...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:07 PM
mxyzplk is currently offline Click here to Send mxyzplk a Private Message Find more posts by mxyzplk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Your username is missing a "t"....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:53 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

LMFAO@Bardock

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:22 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Louis Lane? Is that like Lois's brother or something? Are you suggesting that Clark is gay?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:04 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

yah its Lois not Louis.. K.. and ur username luk at mg sig quote k

but in my opinion..
clark never love chloe bec. he was madly in love back then to lana lang... and now its should be lori lemaris for college (but dont know if she will show up) typical chloe loves clark but clark does not love chloe

also, sv producers are following the comics..
chloe is really not included in the superman universe.. she was a made-up char. of sv producers..
u know when I first see chloe.. I thought that they made a character just like lois lane.. interested in journalism like that.. like that (but anyways I now know the difference of them)

and only Clark has two loves in the comics .. its lana=first love
lois=true love k.

but u know.. its up to sv producers if they would like clark to love chloe..
smile (im rambling)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:59 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7

Yes, it is "yes", "it's", "okay?", "your", "look", "my" and "okay?", okay?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^haha smile.. im just shortening it... such a loser...

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:44 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

^haha smile.. im just shortening it... such a loser...

A.k.a. you are raping the language.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:59 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

huh? well if that's what you think then I don't really care...

pathetic loser

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:19 AM
May-la-laCK

Holy shit you guys it does it really matter..we are obvouisly here to talk about smallville not look at your stupid fight shit..and does it really matter if they spelt the name wrong who cares we all know what they mean...gees...but anyways back to the topic we should be talking about

lois=true love k.

I heard he had another love though in college...unless you already said that i just read it wrong..i know you guys are so touchy if someone doesnt read it or makes a stupid mistake but anyways yeah i heard it was a mermaid or some shit like that...and like later on in the comics the mermaid he dates comes back and while he is married to lois lane he totally cheats on her but thats not that point...but yeah i dunno what he doesnt see in chole..i think her and Clark would make such a cute couple aww...i cant wait and see what will happen with them in season 6

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:47 AM
May-la-laCK is currently offline Click here to Send May-la-laCK a Private Message Find more posts by May-la-laCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by May-la-laCK
Holy shit you guys it does it really matter..we are obvouisly here to talk about smallville not look at your stupid fight shit..and does it really matter if they spelt the name wrong who cares we all know what they mean...gees...but anyways back to the topic we should be talking about

Oh it matter...it matters...well, it probably doesn't, but more than "Why Clark Never Love Chloe"

I heard he had another love though in college...unless you already said that i just read it wrong..i know you guys are so touchy if someone doesnt read it or makes a stupid mistake but anyways yeah i heard it was a mermaid or some shit like that...and like later on in the comics the mermaid he dates comes back and while he is married to lois lane he totally cheats on her but thats not that point...but yeah i dunno what he doesnt see in chole..i think her and Clark would make such a cute couple aww...i cant wait and see what will happen with them in season 6

Yes, she was already referred to. Lori Lemaris is her name. LL again, weird writers, certainly. Anyways. I don't like her. I think it's important to state that. Since my opinion is of such importance.

chole

Hehe, funny...if you think about it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:08 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

bardock started it.. smokin' ..

anyways as I have said in my first post.. lori lemaris is the one clark dated in college.. yep she's the mermaid one..
ans as for later in the comics, clark didn't cheat on lois... they were not yet married when lori comes to the picture (as what I know.. they were on a break).. the one I know who wants clark and lois(married) seperated is lana lang

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:26 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

but in my opinion..
clark never love chloe bec. he was madly in love back then to lana lang... and now its should be lori lemaris for college (but dont know if she will show up) typical chloe loves clark but clark does not love chloe

also, sv producers are following the comics..
chloe is really not included in the superman universe.. she was a made-up char. of sv producers..
u know when I first see chloe.. I thought that they made a character just like lois lane.. interested in journalism like that.. like that (but anyways I now know the difference of them)

lois=true love k.

but u know.. its up to sv producers if they would like clark to love chloe..
smile (im rambling)
Thanks for taking over for me when I wasnt here.
How come every damn person on the face of the earth spells it Louis?!?!

How come, klpzyxM?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:32 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^welcome..

haha.. me too why Louis??? its more of a boy's name

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:25 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yeah it is, and the nextt person to call her Louis, I'll have her personally come over and kick your ass!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:36 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^harhar.. Alisha? or Alicia

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 06:40 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I dont care about Alicia, she was a ****

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 12:00 PM
crazylozer
n00b boy

Clark A) Likes those with L in their names (Lana, Lois....Lex????)
B) He doesn't like blondes.
C) Friend zone'd!!! her.
D) All of the above

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:57 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

He like a blonde-Alisha
but if I'd have to pick- A

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 06:21 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Kal875
I dont care about Alicia, she was a ****

hey HEY! Alicia was VERY cool. mad

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:16 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote