KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Has Lana Lang had any plastic surgery ??

Has Lana Lang had any plastic surgery ??
Started by: Henke007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Henke007

Tongue Has Lana Lang had any plastic surgery ??

After all the cuts and bruises its amazing how Lanas face looks like a 12 year old don't u think lol??!!!!

She must have been in the hospital more then any1 on the show even more then Jonathan Kent...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:58 AM
Henke007 is currently offline Click here to Send Henke007 a Private Message Find more posts by Henke007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Let me be the first to say:

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:15 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henke007

what do u mean i dont understand, do u have anything interesting to say??

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:48 PM
Henke007 is currently offline Click here to Send Henke007 a Private Message Find more posts by Henke007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

like her boobies?

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:01 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

And the award for the most pointless thread goes to...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:56 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
like her boobies?
what boobies?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:04 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Her beautiful nartual ones?

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:49 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Marth18
Her beautiful nartual ones?
You mean her flat chested pavement chest

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 08:21 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Smallville
And the award for the most pointless thread goes to...

yeah this thread definetly takes that award.Its even more stupid than the Is anyone else not sick and tired of Lana thread.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thats wat I like to call...a wall
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah this thread definetly takes that award.Its even more stupid than the Is anyone else not sick and tired of Lana thread.
and what are you talking about? I love the "Is anybody else sick and tired of lana?" thread!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:05 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henke007

Its not a question about the most stupid thread, hello please people read between the lines i wrote this with a little irony i know its a little stupid but its all a question about credibility an the unreal elements that Small ville lacks off!

Just take the fact that Clark can't tell the women he loves about himself but half of Small ville do knows his secret one way or another, and yet he pushes her away because of the danger she could be in . I mean she has been in danger and been saved more than once so whats gonna change. ( see my post on Reckoning 100th episode)...

I love the show an everyone in it but sometimes i get frustrated, anyone else feels the same?? i mean Lana's face has been cut and shattered almost as often as Clark's excuses to use his powers...

About her boobs i like them they fit Lana's tiny body, she was hot in the Nicodemus episode in the first season when she was wearing underwear only thats the only time she has shown anything , that is pretty lame i think the love scenes with her and Clark has been anything but unrated..

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:14 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Big Sexy

I'm glad she isn't a fake chested girl, silicone parts are for toys.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:26 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Henke007
About her boobs i like them they fit Lana's tiny body, she was hot in the Nicodemus episode in the first season when she was wearing underwear only thats the only time she has shown anything

Sorry bud... they used a body double for the strip down scene at the pool... you've been jacking off to an unknown stunt woman!

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

mmmmhmmm ok

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:10 PM
Henke007

Originally posted by Scoobless
Sorry bud... they used a body double for the strip down scene at the pool... you've been jacking off to an unknown stunt woman!

stick out tongue

LOL well at least Lois was the real thing or was it ILM lol...

" I knew u would return to me my son"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:13 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

10 1/2 hrs!!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:34 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kryptoheat69
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lana is so fake I sucked on her *** lask week and tasted sailicone

It's all about good and evil until a wicked hot chick shows up

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:33 PM
kryptoheat69 is currently offline Click here to Send kryptoheat69 a Private Message Find more posts by kryptoheat69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

I don't know about plastic surgery, but my gosh someone please buy her a big mac.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 04:01 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Leave Kristin kreuk alone! sad

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 05:25 PM
Henke007

As far as i am concerned she has done her job at SMALLVILLE, give Lois a bigger part!!! they have changed history already why don't make them an item right now and procced with the story!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:09 PM