KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » The infamous red jacket

The infamous red jacket
Started by: ck112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ck112

Worried The infamous red jacket

Hey everyone -
I'm a newbie on here and I was curious if anyone knew how or where I can get Clark's red jacket he wears time and time again on the show??

Any information would be greatly appreciated !!

Best regards

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 04:01 PM
ck112 is currently offline Click here to Send ck112 a Private Message Find more posts by ck112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I doubt you'll find one EXACTLY like his, I have a red jacket that looks somewhat like it but not exactly the same, check in thrift shops like SAVERS and the Salvation Army, and ebay.

TILL CLOSING:

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Oct 12th, 2006 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:22 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

OMG

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:19 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
OMG
yes

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 11:42 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Actually, I've wondered that myself...
For my birthday a few years back I got that tan jacket he always used to wear back in seasons 1 & 2.

Anyway, to answer your question, just check the credits after the show to see who provides the costumes for the show.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:16 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 02:13 AM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

Originally posted by Dan-El
Actually, I've wondered that myself...
For my birthday a few years back I got that tan jacket he always used to wear back in seasons 1 & 2.

Anyway, to answer your question, just check the credits after the show to see who provides the costumes for the show.

which one the baige one, the yellow one, the red one or the blue one, he wore many jackets.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 02:14 AM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

The baige (beige?) one I guess. It has the pencil pockets on the left sleeve. I'll look for a picture...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:58 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
OMG

big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 10:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

I found this pic of a guy that looks lime Tom Welling and is pretty much wearing the red jacket with the blue shirt, see for yourself

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:00 PM
bounty nuggetts

Not sure about the red jacket but does anyone know what the jacket clarks dad wears is called, is it a specific brand in the states like barbour?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:12 PM
bounty nuggetts is currently offline Click here to Send bounty nuggetts a Private Message Find more posts by bounty nuggetts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Actually I'd like to get the long kick ass black trench coat Michael Rosenbaum was wearing when he played Zod. drooollllll

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 08:52 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duff Man

Abit late but, if you watch some of the special features (not sure which season) the costume department tell how they bleached a massive load of jackets, turned them inside out, and dyed them.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:40 AM
Duff Man is currently offline Click here to Send Duff Man a Private Message Find more posts by Duff Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I want Green lanterns hat and a sith cloak devil

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:41 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman08

you can get then here

Hey everyone who wants one of the red jackets check out GAP.com thats were they got it and the costume disigners died it red

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:30 AM
superman08 is currently offline Click here to Send superman08 a Private Message Find more posts by superman08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NeoReloaded

The coat that is used is not from GAP.com. Sorry, bud. Actually the coat they used was one of the coats from Carhartt. The Detroit Jacket. What they've done is flip the collar and dyed it. Also to note that the coats that are being sold now, are different from the show. What is different is the pocket angles on the jacket. Not only this but they have reconstructed the whole thing.

"Like, I wanted a red coat for him [Clark], and we worked really hard on finding a great red coat. And finally, in the middle of the season two, I finally found a coat that I liked in a catalog, and then she had to build and dye it, that coat is constructed. And the right shade of blue, and the right shade of red. It took a season and a half to get those perfect. And then we wanted a winter red coat, all those crazy kinds of things." -Greg Beeman, Director and Executive Producer

Even if you were wanting every detail with what they've done on smallville you'd have to take the coat apart and redo pretty much the whole thing. The concept and some of the outside is the same with some changes. The coat color they got them in was beige.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 06:15 AM
NeoReloaded is currently offline Click here to Send NeoReloaded a Private Message Find more posts by NeoReloaded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman08

Worried

So let me get this strait there is no place or brand to get the jacket and just dye it red and whats the name of the red dye they use to dye it

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 06:34 AM
superman08 is currently offline Click here to Send superman08 a Private Message Find more posts by superman08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman08

so let me get this straight there is no way to get the exact jacket and dye it red and whats the name of the dye used

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 06:35 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I want Green lanterns hat and a sith cloak devil
I want Green Lanterns ring, Batman's Belt and Thor's hammer.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 06:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NeoReloaded

It would appear I am unable to post links at this time, including pictures. So, if you look in my sig you'll find a link to another forum board where I have posted this information. The link will take you to Gamebunker.com Forums.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 11:01 PM
NeoReloaded is currently offline Click here to Send NeoReloaded a Private Message Find more posts by NeoReloaded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote