KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who will Clark Kiss

Who will Clak Kiss in Hydro
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lana 2 10.53%
Lois 13 68.42%
Raya 4 21.05%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who will Clark Kiss
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Who will Clark Kiss

From Ask Ausiello of this week:

Question: Thanks to you, I have become a Veronica Mars fan! I'll split the three bucks with you. Or I will settle for some Smallville scoop.— Tamye
Ausiello: Lots of good buzz surrounding January's "Hydro" episode, which is directed by Tom Welling and features, as y'all know, Tori Spelling as a water-based gossip columnist. In addition to being tons of fun, I hear the episode features a pretty major (and surprising) kiss between Clark and ****.

---------------------
4 letters and sure not Chloe

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:05 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I hope it's Lois but I think it's Raya

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 11:29 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

isn't raya almost the same age as jor-el?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:33 PM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

she's old!....but relatively good looking

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 04:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Its Lois people.

They arent going back to Lana and Raya is dead now.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 03:26 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

All her Kryptonian power and they were in the fortress of solitude, now able to restore it, and they still couldn't save her????????BS??????????

Raya was really hot, i figured she'd end up telling him she worked with Jor-EL because she was his niece or something.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 04:24 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I was hoping Raya would stay, I was wicked pissed when she died, I mean, HELLO! Clark died and came back, why not Raya?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 03:50 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Its gunna be.......PETE!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

UGGG! DISGUSTING!

But hilarious, good one Marth

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:29 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Lois

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 03:23 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
UGGG! DISGUSTING!

But hilarious, good one Marth

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 05:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

yeye
its def. Lois
if it's Lana...I'm going to throw up over everyone and quit watching the show.
thats how much I hate that annoying B itch!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:08 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
yeye
its def. Lois
if it's Lana...I'm going to throw up over everyone and quit watching the show.
thats how much I hate that annoying B itch!

haha i hope its lois

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 08:51 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

... Ollie. eek!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 10:31 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

That would be surprising......but IT"S LOIS!!!!!!! Yes! The moment every Smallville fan has waited for!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:09 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^i'm sure Chloe and Lana fans will have a problem on that if that happens

but i'm giddy giddy if that clois kiss happens laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:20 PM
super pr*xy

f*ck lana! she's a ho-bag. she's a skanky skank wad who skanks around and makes kal feel like sh!t. we don't need that skanky skanker around. but in all fairness, she is one hot skanky ho-bag.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:25 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

wow, that about puts Lana's life into a nutshell

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:53 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Its Lois people.

They arent going back to Lana and Raya is dead now.

as I said...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:49 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

O.M.G.!!!

the spoiler is so so cool!!
but if u don't really want to know who he kisses don't read this spoiler first

I'm excited on January!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: 11/08 - [Clark will be kissing Lois.] She thinks she's kissing her boyfriend, Green Arrow. Clark dresses up as Green Arrow to help Oliver throw Lois off his trail, and he ends up having to save her from a group of thugs — while wearing the costume. Thinking that he is really Oliver, Lois plants one on him. Following the super-smooch, Lois confesses to Clark (still disguised as Green Arrow) that Green Arrow can't be Oliver because the kiss was so damn steamy — better than Oliver ever was. Needless to say, Clark is mortified, turned-on and smitten
Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Last edited by hermione7 on Nov 9th, 2006 at 12:29 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:27 PM