KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lanas Pregnant!!!!

Lanas Pregnant!!!!
Started by: .Dance_Inside.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.Dance_Inside.

Warning Lanas Pregnant!!!!

I actually called that last night while watching smallville, when she fainted, I said "Shes probably Pregnant"
I wonder if she'll name her son Rickey, stick out tongue

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:46 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

CHange the title thats a mega spoiler!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:47 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

oops
how do I change it??

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:50 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i dunno lol! but i was thinking exactly when she fainted...

"Omg she better not be pregnant, if she is im not watching this stupid show anymore"

but yea i will still watch it .... OMG WHAT IF ITS CLARKS BABY!?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:57 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

OMG!
it could be!
did they have *cough* sex?
I don't know if I saw that episode.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:30 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yeah, like a year ago. lol

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:43 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Been knowing for weeks. Same as [SPOILER - highlight to read]: It has been stated that Lex is gonna propose next week.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:56 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

"It will leave you breathless." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:59 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
OMG!
it could be!
did they have *cough* sex?
I don't know if I saw that episode.
It was hilarious that morning they went down stairs from Clarks room (where they had sex) and were caught by Johnathen and Martha, I was rotfl!

I knew she was pregnant.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:12 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Marth18
CHange the title thats a mega spoiler!

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 01:22 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

and with this thread, Im out...........this particular Smallville forum is just beyond silly. messed

There is no organization or for that matter very little intelligent discussion. See ya.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:28 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Is there any possibility that it is Clark's???

Probably not, but i bet this is leading into her either dying or loosing the baby and Lex finally completing the transformation to notorious villain! And Clark finally making his mind up about Lex once and for all, instead of constantly second guessing himself. Wait just imagine if the baby was actually Clark's but, Lana believed it was Lex's and didn't want it to be Clark's because of all of the lies. So Lex ends up raising a half kryptonian son!!!

Yea, I know......NO WAY IN HELL. But i would be interested.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:39 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
and with this thread, Im out...........this particular Smallville forum is just beyond silly. messed

There is no organization or for that matter very little intelligent discussion. See ya.

We can change it ...don't leave us

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:36 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Maybe she'll name her baby "Clark" just like in the comics or maybe not...

If it's clark's baby, then it's like an alternate superman returns and I don't like that.. (it's lex's baby smile )

I also think that the baby will die which some of you guys

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 11:22 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

probably an abortion, thats what I'm thinking, thry'll have a whole ep. with Lana tying to decide if she will get an abortion.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:35 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

???
weird.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:21 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Entity
Is there any possibility that it is Clark's???

Probably not, but i bet this is leading into her either dying or loosing the baby and Lex finally completing the transformation to notorious villain! And Clark finally making his mind up about Lex once and for all, instead of constantly second guessing himself. Wait just imagine if the baby was actually Clark's but, Lana believed it was Lex's and didn't want it to be Clark's because of all of the lies. So Lex ends up raising a half kryptonian son!!!

Yea, I know......NO WAY IN HELL. But i would be interested.

Seeing as Lana gets hurt every few episodes I dont see the baby surviving.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:54 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
???
weird.
I may have something to do with that

JP, I said I was sorry!

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Nov 12th, 2006 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:38 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Look Kal, it's not even that. Its just that things are just a freaking mess man. There are threads that are constantly repeated, there are shipper threads which kinda creep me out ( I mean come on, you can go to Sweet , DTS or K-Site if you wanna slog through all that OMG I LUV CLARK AND LANA!!!!!!!" kind of crap), Just like this thread conversation could have been continued in the actual episode that it was revealed.

There are a couple of posters who actually discuss the episodes etc but theres more silliness than anything else I feel like anyway. I just like things alot more organized is all.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:12 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I thought she had brain cancer, with the head pain and the fainting...seriously, that would have been awesome.

Oh well...to bad.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:54 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote