KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville RPG

Smallville RPG
Started by: Janie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janie
LexLuthor'soneandonlylove

Smallville RPG

(Sorry don't know where on this part of the forum I am supposed to get permission, if your against this i will not post anymore until i get permission first)

(Ok, this is just to start us off I'm really only playing, my oc Janie Hill, she's paired with Lex btw, so that means, yes, no Helen in this rpg, oh and i'm also playing my oc's ex-boyfriend)

One day, Lex came into the Talon to talk to Lana and have a drink. “Hey, Lex, how ya doing?” Clark Kent asked as he served a table.

“Okay as I’m going to be. How’s your family?” Lex asked sitting down. “Good,” Clark replied and Lex nodded. Lana then came and greeted Lex. “Lana, so how is business going?” He asked casually.

“Great, we have a new employee. Janie come her a minute.” Lana said and a young woman walked up with a tray on her hand. She had long rich blond hair and deep blue eyes. Her complexion slightly fair, and her face held a casual yet pleasant disposition. She wore a white tank top and a black skirt beneath the Talon apron. “Janie this is Lex Luthor, my partner.” Lana introduced the two of them.
Janie held out her hand to him. “I am very pleased to meet you, Mr. Luthor.” She said pleasantly and almost like a business owner or a CEO. Lex was caught off guard. Usually, he would have to offer the shake and the recipient would hesitate to complete the gesture. He shook her hand and said, “Lex”. Janie knew straight away that he wished for her to call him by his first name. “Lex, like I said. I am very pleased to meet you.” She said smiling. “Excuse me but I must bus table seven.” She said then headed into the back to get a busing tub.

“She seems nice.” Lex said sitting back in the chair. Lana and Clark glanced at each other and then at Lex. “Is that all you came for, Lex?” Lana asked curiously. “Not really, I came for coffee.” Lex said and smiled back. “With two creams please,” he said to Clark, and Clark went back to work while Lana went to serve a table. Janie came out with a busing tub and began to bus table seven. Lex watched her bus, and suddenly his coffee was placed in front of him causing him to snap out of it.

“You see something you like, Lex?” Clark said sitting the two creams on the table. Lex looked at him skeptically.
“Clark, remember – this is me – I’ve been deceived by women more time s than my father’s company has been questioned for illegal operations. I don’t really think I’ll find a woman that’s legit and would truly love me for me.” Lex said slightly bitter as Janie picked the tub, saw them looking at her, and then waved at them with a smile. Without realizing it, a smile crept onto Lex’s face.

“Considering you’re smiling right now – you never know - she could be the one.” Clark said then walked off to another table.

“Perhaps, Clark, you could be right. Thanks for being the optimist.” Lex said aloud to himself, tapping his finger, and watching her. It seemed she knew he was watching her but she did not let it bother her. Finally when she passed him to wipe a table down, Lex grabbed her wrist to stop her. “Janie, when is your shift over?” He asked her confidently.

“Fifteen minutes, why?” Janie asked with a bright light in her eyes.

“I was wondering if you would like to come to my mansion?” Lex asked shyly and slightly blushing.

“If you want me to come - I’ll come.” Janie said softly and smiling gently. Lex smiled as she went back to work then he took another sip of his coffee. Clark and Lana laughed in the back room. Then they left the back room and made themselves look busy.

Fifteen minutes later, Lex paid for the coffee and waited for Janie outside. Janie came out of the side door. “Hello, thank you for inviting me over. I didn’t feel like studying tonight.” Janie said smiling at Lex. “Studying?” He said slightly confused. “This is my last year of college. I hope to start my own business of selling, repairing, and renting instruments along with selling other things that have to do with instruments.” She said happily. Lex seemed amused. “All the things Clark and Lana said were true. I’ve heard nothing but good things about you from them. Your father on the other hand – I’ve haven’t heard good comments if any at all. I hope he’s backed off.” Janie said concerned. This caught Lex completely off guard, and he started to become suspicious.

“If he has backed off – he’s probably up to something. So… you like music, like classical music, I mean, do you play any of the instruments that you plan to sell?” Lex asked casually.

“I play violin, viola, and cello.” Janie said calmly. “I remember when Lana tried playing my violin when we were younger.” She said then laughed softly to herself.
“Lana and you must go back.” Lex said looking at Janie.
“We’re cousins – although not biologically.” Janie said softly. She stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled out a picture. Then she handed it to Lex as they arrived at his car.
“This is you and Lana?” Lex asked looking at eh picture. Janie nodded sadly. “What is it?” He asked when he noticed her despair as he gave the picture back to her once they were in his car. Janie merely shook her head. It was not long after that they arrived at the Luthor Mansion. Lex opened the door and allowed her in first. There were people that worked there at the mansion that greeted them as they entered and walked to Lex’s study, where he spends most of his time. He poured himself a scotch and offered her some, but she politely refused. Suddenly Lex looked displeased.

“Ah, Lex there you are. I was looking for you.” Came a voice from behind Janie.

“Why? So you can chuck something else my way. Perhaps another murder or some other crime you’ve committed and look to your only son, the scapegoat. Place another piece on the demise of your own son?” Lex said wittily but with a hidden viper strike. Seemed his tongue was as sharp as a tack.

“No, just to talk. Oh, I see you brought a lady friend home with you.” Said the voice and Lex said nothing just glared at his father. Janie turned and looked at Lionel uncertain what to do or say, if anything. Lionel extended his hand and introduced himself. Janie was hesitate, looked at Lex, and Took hold of his hand. “Janie Hill,” Janie said softly and as soon as Lionel loosened his grip she withdrew her hand. Lionel said one more thing to Lex then left the room.

“He reminds me of my ex-boyfriend.” Janie said sadly. “He’s the reason why I’m here now. He was abusive and he said he’d kill me if I left him so I fled. I haven’t even told Lana.” She said starting to cry. “I remember when he threw that vase at me amongst other things. Besides the memories, I have a scar on my lower back where the glass dug deep into my flesh.” Janie said revealing the scar on her back.

Lex sat his drink down on the table and went and felt the long scar. Janie shivered and Lex looked up at her. “Tickled,” she said softly. “Your ex threw a vase at you.” He said calmly.

“I fell back on the vase after he threw it at me, and he left me there. Naturally, I passed out, and my mom found me then took me to the hospital. It was horrible! I was so scared! I had never been so terrified in my life! They say I almost died due to blood loss.” Janie said looking into his eyes. Lex wiped her tears away. “I’m sorry. I guess this doesn’t hale in comparison with all that’s happened in your life.” She said smiling at him.

“Well, I’ve never been attacked so violently by someone I depended on. However, my father has tried to strike me down so many times it couldn’t measure to a hundred piñatas in a room full of children.” Lex said seriously. “At least you’re alive and you’re here.” He said putting his hand on hers.

“Thanks Lex, you’re the nicest person I’ve met.” Janie said as Lex sat beside her. “What about your past?” She asked attentively.

“Wasn’t that great, but I did enjoy going to the ranch every summer. I was there when the meteors hit. It caused me to loose my hair.” Lex said casually.

“Well, I find it attractive, but honestly what really matters is what’s here.” Janie said, touching his chest with one hand and her own chest with the other. Lex put his hand on hers, which rested on his heart. “Oh gosh, it’s late! “ Janie exclaimed all of a sudden.

“Well, where do you live?” Lex asked getting up and offering her his hand like a gentleman. She took it without a second thought.

“Thanks, actually I live close to Clark. I live on an old abandoned farm that belonged to my family.” Janie said smiling and straightening out her skirt.

“I’ll take you home.” Lex said bringing her to his garage. He got in the driver’s side and she got on the passenger side. “Do you have a car?” He asked as they were going down the road. “No,” Janie said casually. “How do you get to work?” He asked a little shocked.

“Actually, Clark gives me a ride into town when he goes to school in the morning and start working at the Talon pretty much as soon as I get there. After work I walk back home usually. Crazy - I know.” Janie said, rounding off with a laugh.

As they came closer to the next farm, they saw smoke rising into the sky. “What the…” Lex said putting the petal to the metal. He swiftly pulled into and up the drive. “Oh my gosh,” he said looking at the blazing barn and half engulfed house.

He got out of the car, and the next thing he knew Janie had ran into the house. “Janie!” He yelled as he ran up to the house. “Janie! Janie!” He continued as ran from side to side of the house, hoping to see a sign of her. All the while, he called the fire department.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:45 PM
Janie is currently offline Click here to Send Janie a Private Message Find more posts by Janie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 09:46 PM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

just great, now that i'm able to login under this name again, that means i have two accounts here, bummer

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:53 AM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

guess i should move it to unhosted rpgs, huh

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:32 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Sounds like a plan, and you also might want to report your sock to Raz since they arent allowed.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:19 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote