KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Chloe Dies

Chloe Dies
Started by: kryptoheat69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kryptoheat69
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Chloe Dies

Before the justice episode chloe breaks up with Jimmy Olsen and Clark is there to comfort her in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THey start having chinese food and chloe can fit a whole pickle in her mouth so Clark gets an idea (duh dun dun) They have a night of wild sexnand while Chloe yells push it harder clark breaks her ass in three pieces and then she's giving him a blow job and his kryptonian cum blows her head up he was mad because he didn't get any more.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:16 PM
kryptoheat69 is currently offline Click here to Send kryptoheat69 a Private Message Find more posts by kryptoheat69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Krytoheat....lol, even though that was the funniest shit I've heard in a long time....... can you say...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:18 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I can I can!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 05:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Re: Chloe Dies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kryptoheat69
Before the justice episode chloe breaks up with Jimmy Olsen and Clark is there to comfort her in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THey start having chinese food and chloe can fit a whole pickle in her mouth so Clark gets an idea (duh dun dun) They have a night of wild sexnand while Chloe yells push it harder clark breaks her ass in three pieces and then she's giving him a blow job and his kryptonian cum blows her head up he was mad because he didn't get any more.

This is disgusting. Stop doing this. This is your official warning.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 11:14 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

you think thats bad, you should click on his name and read about him.

where did this guy come from?!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 03:20 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Re: Chloe Dies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kryptoheat69

LMAO man laughing out loud , thats random, so random its funny.

But now I give you a 150% change of getting banned. So I hope it was worth it lol.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 09:11 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

i always wanted to write this, but instead of chole.. itz lana

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:39 PM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Why has this thread not been deleted yet?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 09:24 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

cause its funny....and slightly disturbing....can we please delete it?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 02:47 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Just Kidding. It's nice to have a scare with some humor in it let him stay. cool cool cool cool

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:31 AM
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

krypto, what is your reasoning? Im not going to say any thing rude just in case you are mentally retarded, bc i dont want to go to hell for making fun of a MR person. However, I still ask you, wtf?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:57 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote