KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Random Battle 2

Random Battle 2
Started by: Colombiankilla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Random Battle 2

Think about it Chloe vs Lana vs Lois arena is Lex's house
Who would win?

ANy thoughts people???????

Attachment: 2005b-01.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:09 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

and Mrs.Kent!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:20 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Can we stop with these stupid vs. threads?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:36 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

and Mrs.Kent!!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 01:03 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

why stop the vs thread its basically a way to see the way people think of each character and their abilities in time of action right and Kal Mrs. Kent doesn't she not in that love triangle thing. DUH!!!!!!

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 08:53 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

She has a motherly love for Clark!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:07 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

so Clark already loves her so she don't count dumbass

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:44 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow Kal you finaly have nothing to say. That's the first time I've seen you shut up

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:23 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Colombia why dont you shut up we can add any ****in person we want dumbass. Nobody even said that Clark cant be loving them stupid. And stop with the ****in double posting. I Personally think that Lois would win, Shes the only one that could really protect herself.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:10 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Now now there DarkChoco, Colombiankiller is a friend of mine and I know all his insults are just jokes, there's no need for swearing just yet.

And of course Lois would win.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:54 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

lmao duh

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:06 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

i'll say who's strongest to weakest

lois - chole - lana

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:02 PM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

Not that i like Lana, but i think she would win cause their in Lex's mansion. So as soon as he sees whats going on he'll like call the cops or his guards to get the other 2 arrested.

P.s. Has any1 else noticed how skinny Lana's getting? I mean she looks freakin' anorexic!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:20 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgot to mention this is a battle to the death but its only between these three women no one else is to interfere

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:52 PM
Dru-Zod

o then lois will win for sure

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 07:16 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

of course she would she's the best

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:18 AM
Tythriel

Lana would cry and B**** them into death by boredom...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:37 AM
Tythriel is currently offline Click here to Send Tythriel a Private Message Find more posts by Tythriel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

or at least take them to the actual VERSUS sections of KMC

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 05:31 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

Sadly, probably not. erm

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 05:54 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Accually it would go Lois Lana then Chloe we hardly have seen chloe protect herself

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:44 PM