KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/18 "Progeny"

Season 6 episode 6/18 "Progeny"
Started by: Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kon-El

Season 6 episode 18 name is announced

Episode 18 of season 6 is announced and its called Episode "PROGENY"!!!!
Wonder what does it mean?

Attachment: justice league crew.jpg
This has been downloaded 165 time(s).

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:28 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Progeny means a descendant or offspring, as a child, plant, or animal I wondr what they're going to do with it

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:59 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

hmmmm....could this be talkin bout the bun in lanas oven?

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 02:16 AM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

BABY ZOD!!!! laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 02:21 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

From SAM at TWoP

quote:
"Progeny" is not about Lana's baby, but in fact it's about Moira, Chloe's mother. Turns out she pretended to be mentally ill in order to separate herself from Chloe. Why? Well Moira was irradiated during the infamous meteor shower way back when and has super brain powers of her own. She is taken away from the asylum by Lex who hopes to use her powers for his own gain. He forces her to use her powers against two of his captive superfreaks, Alexi, who can create orbs of pure energy and toss them like baseballs, and Davidson, who can walk thru walls.
Moira doesnt hide that fact she despises Lex and is able to mindcontrol Alexi and Davidson and tries to use them to kill Lex

Last edited by ~JP~ on Feb 8th, 2007 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:05 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

sounds cool.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:35 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
From SAM at TWoP

Wow, that came out of nowhere. So the Justice League cant face off with any 33.1 freaks, but Chloe's mom can? WTF? erm

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:11 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I know, I was shocked too.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:31 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Worried

Cool great but where have you found out about that

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 09:15 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

laughing out loud I run a Smallville board. And I said where I got it.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 01:26 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's gonna be a kick ass episode

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 06:35 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I was wondering why chloe didnt talk about her after they met at the hospital

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 01:21 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm your right I wonder why

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 08:15 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I smell a retcon!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 10:30 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

According to K-site, Linda Evans who played Wonder Woman has been tapped to play Chloe's mom in this epi.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 12:36 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Linda Carter got married? Sweet. She played the principal in the superhero movie, "Sky High".

For my sake, I'll just say that I know that from IMDb

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 12:46 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Oh hell. I meant Carter. Sorry been a long day. messed

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 03:00 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

"Progeny" pics thanks to K-site.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:19 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:20 PM
Amazon

Oooh this looks like a good episdoe. What was the air date on that? Tonight was a re-run. Man they are taking thier sweet time getting to each new episode. Geezzzz

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 05:22 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote