KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Justice League

Smallville Justice League
Started by: Amazon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

Smallville Justice League

I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if it's been brought up a gagillion times before. I was wondering what everyone thinks about the idea of a spin-off or continuation of Smallville called Smallville justice league. Where instead of Clark being the star of the show it's the whole justice league, and there are a tone of bad guys, with Lex at the head of course. wink

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 10:08 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Nah, give me a Green Arrow solo spin off.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:14 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they did to a spinoff they would finish lex first then go out and save the world

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 12:54 AM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

No way! Lex is the best villian ever... ok.. Zod is the best so far then Lex. Man that Michael Rosenbaum is just awesome smile

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 06:01 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

YEAH OKAY
LOL

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:00 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I did sound like a giggling school girl didn't I haha. Ah well, I like my bad boys. To be honest I don't know too many other superman bad guys.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:42 PM
Kon-El

What about Bizzaro he is his enemy too so you must like him big grin laughing

Attachment: 393px-actioncomics785.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:59 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Ha ha Cheeky monkey.
I'm sure bizarro is a bad ass villan... just not as sexy. I like the evil geniouses better than the big monsters. evil face

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 10:44 PM
davood
Lana Hater

what about genius monsters?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:13 PM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol, your using the frogger sig!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:17 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

you bet, !
down with lana!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:55 PM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote