KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » heyseason 7?

heyseason 7?
Started by: ImmolatioN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ImmolatioN

heyseason 7?

will they be making a season 7???

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:10 AM
ImmolatioN is currently offline Click here to Send ImmolatioN a Private Message Find more posts by ImmolatioN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I hope so or I'm gonna cry

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:26 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

As of today they havent been officially picked up for Season 7 yet.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 11:11 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Maybe we could get this thread changed to "Season 7 Anticipation Thread"? Could work...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 02:48 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

mmhm

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:53 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

they are definitely going to season 7.. al gough already confirmed in an interview.. and they said also that they have been thinking to have season 8..

however in the latest interview of Michael he said that while season 7 is his last season there are some cast who have longer contracts.. (wonder who it is yay!!)

from Michael Rosenbaum interview

So, are you in it for the long haul?

Next year will be my last year. I had a great run. I loved it, but that will be it for me.

Really? Is that how the whole cast is feeling?

No, I think other people have longer contracts. I’m not going to say who, but I know that next year is the last for me. So, it will be very sad when it happens, but all good things must come to an end.

also

Kristen Kreuk, at the CW launch party, stated her,

Michael Rosenbaum and Allison Mack would be leaving at the end of season 7.

(so if there is gonna be S8 there's no lana lex and chloe wtf.. )
Metropolis series would be good but there's no lex!!
so s7 should be the final season!

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:30 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

No way!!!! no Michael Rosenbaum as Lex is my favorite character in the whole show... and where would Clark be without Chloe.

I think they should get rid of Lana not Chloe, and get rid of Lionel Luthor not Lex Luthor.

Maybe Michael Rosenbaum will be in a spin off series like Justice leauge....
I just need to be alone right now sad

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 04:57 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Does anyone know why Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) would be leaving the show? Isn't Lex Clarks main adversary throughout the whole comic series. And Chloe is Clarks best friend and may possibly develop powers. They could do so much with that. Why would they get rid of her?
Is there a protest site or something?mad

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:09 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

If Lex is leaving they probably wont do a season 8.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:21 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that happens then maybe Clark will join the Justice League or be protecting Metropolis by then

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:25 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote:
No, I think other people have longer contracts. I’m not going to say who, but I know that next year is the last for me. So, it will be very sad when it happens, but all good things must come to an end.

(This is all Speculation)
I think there will be a season 8 but they will most likely re-do the whole show. If Chloe is gone then Clark and Lois will probably hook up.(Hopeing that lana will also be gone) I don't want Chloe to leave and to be honest I don't really like the Lois on Smallville. She's so abrupt and hard to get close to. I didn't even see emotional intensity between her and green arrow.
Lionel and Martha will probably be gone too... If Clark is living in Metropolis and Martha is a senator he's not going to see her very often, and if Lex is gone we probably won't see much of Lionel either. He'll be tucked away with Martha.
Phycic prediction on who will stay and who will leave.
Clark, Lois, Oliver, Cyborg, Aqua man and Impuse will all stay.
Lex, Lionel, Martha, Chloe, Lana, Jimmy will all leave.... and I think that's it.

no

Last edited by Amazon on Feb 26th, 2007 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:55 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
Does anyone know why Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) would be leaving the show? Isn't Lex Clarks main adversary throughout the whole comic series. And Chloe is Clarks best friend and may possibly develop powers. They could do so much with that. Why would they get rid of her?
Is there a protest site or something?mad

Shaving his head makes it hard for Michael to get any roles.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:12 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by hermione7
they are definitely going to season 7.. al gough already confirmed in an interview..

Um no, he said he thinks they are going to be picked up. There has been NO OFFICIAL word from the CW and they make the decision.

I highly doubt Welling will go beyond Season 7 myself. I think all of them are getting restless to move on.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:22 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by AstroFan
Shaving his head makes it hard for Michael to get any roles.

He usually does one movie a year. I think it only takes a week or so for hair to get to a decent length for most guys. Doesn't he grow it out every summer? Maybe your right though. It doesn't make for very major films. Just fun summer movies.

I don't think Tom is leaving the show?? I mean... he's the star of the show and Michael Rosenbaum and Kristen Kreuk have both said that Lex and Chloe wont be returning after season 7 but there are some who have contracts for beyond that.

quote:
So, are you in it for the long haul?

Next year will be my last year. I had a great run. I loved it, but that will be it for me.

Really? Is that how the whole cast is feeling?

You’ve done a few films already. Is that what you want to pursue after Smallville?

Yeah, I’d like to have the opportunity to do movies all year, and not just in a span of two months over the summer when I can grow my hair. Every hiatus I have gone off and done a movie, so I can’t wait to have as much time as I need.

You have a movie coming out soon, right?

Yes, it’s called Kickin It Old Skool, and it comes out Apr. 20. It’s hilarious. Jamie Kennedy, Maria Menounos and I are in it. I play this guy, Kip Unger, and I host a dance contest called Get to Steppin‘. My mantra is "I’m just Kip, Kip, Kippin’ it real."
Will you direct another episode?
During the process, I was saying, "No way, I won’t do it again," but as soon as I saw my cut, I wanted to do another one. We’ve already talked about it a little bit, so why not? We’ll see what happens. If the fans like my episode, I will do it! This year, it’s a good year for me. I’ve directed my first episode, I’ve got a big movie coming out, I’m working on getting my first script made. It’s like, all right, I can’t be more excited about all of this, so I’m just gonna keep it going.

Last edited by Amazon on Feb 27th, 2007 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:47 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

ok smile Jp.. but for me there will be season 7 because they are doing well in the ratings...it pretty much confirms that and I also want SV to have S7 for finality... xcited for the lois arc in season 7..

this is some question in the tv guide interview..it's really long.. didn't get to read it much..
---------------
At this stage, are you thinking about Season 7? Is it officially the last season? If so, will that change the way you approach the story lines? — Beatle

Gough: We're definitely thinking of Season 7. Lots of interesting ideas are shaping up for what's sure to be another great season. None of us are ruling out more seasons to come, so no, it's not officially the last season.

First of all, I've been a fan since the pilot. Smallville is one of my favorite shows, and I'm constantly converting people into new fans. Next season, will you be signing on Erica Durance for all 22 episodes? Since it may be the last season, it seems that it'll be necessary to flesh out her journey toward becoming the iconic Lois Lane we know she's destined to become. — Erum

Gough: We love Erica, too; don't worry, we've got a big arc planned for her next season that even tops the Oliver Queen story!

ad
(please log in to view the image)

Is there any chance that Smallville may move on to maybe Metropolis, with Clark, Lex, Lois and Chloe? — Superman1

Gough: We've certainly spent a lot of time with Metropolis, but it will always be called Smallville!

Now that the Wonder Woman movie has stalled, is there any chance that you can bring a young Diana Prince onto Smallville during Season 7? An arc with a young Diana meeting a young Clark Kent would be worth watching! Plus, it could show the beginnings of their long-term iconic relationship. — Scarlett

Gough: We are always pushing to get a young Diana Prince on the show, and we will continue to fight the good fight. We'd love to see her have a relationship with Clark. In the meantime, we have Lynda Carter guest-starring in the April 12 episode, as Chloe's mom. Scratch another name off the wish list!

^-------me sure Amazon likes that question-------- smile

catch all of it here

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/I...282%20A237BD%7D

(please log in to view the image)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Feb 27th, 2007 at 11:31 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:21 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I'm intrested to see what the Lois Lane arc will be.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:01 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that all you care about KAl lois your such a loser

LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:21 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lois is wicked hot, and any guy that says other wise is most likely gay.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:42 PM
Amazon

I hope they bring wonder woman in the show and get Clark hooked up with her instead of Lois.... Sorry Kal

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:17 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

That would be cool, as long as they dont take any screen time away from Lois.

I dont think Clark deserves Lois, he deserves Lana, they're both whiners (even though Clarks been through the most, he still whines). But Chloe deserves Clark, and Lois should just be there cause she looks good, and her characters funny.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Feb 27th, 2007 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:23 PM