KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Spoilerlish question

Spoilerlish question
Started by: taosk8r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
taosk8r

Spoilerlish question

Well, for those who haven't gotten to season 5 yet, anyhow!

I've been catching up on old episodes, and I'm trying to find out which episode it was that Clark finds out that Chloe knows his secret.. I'm thinking it almost had to be in the season premiere of episode 5?

Now, just to make sure, I know when she finds out, but I'm trying to figure out when HE finds out she knows..

Help?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 12:19 AM
taosk8r is currently offline Click here to Send taosk8r a Private Message Find more posts by taosk8r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taosk8r

NM, found a stream of it, and yeah, my guess was better than my memory.. Wish I didn't sometimes have to watch stuff outta order.. sad

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 01:41 AM
taosk8r is currently offline Click here to Send taosk8r a Private Message Find more posts by taosk8r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I forget the name of the episode. But it is the season 4 season finale I think. Or the first episode of season 5
Clark finally reunites the stones, goes to Jor-el who transports him to the north pole. Clark throws the stone and it begins to create the fortress of solitude. Lex drags Chloe to the caves, she knocks him out and goes after Clark. She uses the key to follow him to the north pole. Only she had no idea what was going to happen. (And didn't bring her parka) She almost freezes to death in the fortress, then tells Clark she knows he can move faster than a speeding bullet and asks him to super speed her out of there.
Does that help?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 05:44 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

It's titled "Arrival" 1st Episode of Season 5.

Must suck to be a season behind. sad

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:01 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote