KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lana is obviously not dead

Lana is obviously not dead
Started by: Darkchoco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Lana is obviously not dead

The truck that passed got her out duh

Old Post May 18th, 2007 12:46 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post May 18th, 2007 02:08 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Re: Lana is obviously not dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkchoco
The truck that passed got her out duh

Yeah, as much as I would love her to stay dead, the truck was too obvious indeed.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 02:22 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

i thoughgh ti was the only one who noticed...clearly she hoped in the bread truck

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post May 18th, 2007 03:22 AM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

but i have tivo, i paused it, and i saw a body in the flaming car..

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post May 18th, 2007 04:33 AM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

It did occur to me that Lana may have faked her death to stop Lex. But then again Lex didn't seem to sad about finding out she was dead. Which means he could have killed her.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:49 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Smallville always has some kind of loophole and Kirstin did say she would stay for one more season, she obviously faked her death. What a perfect way, fire disinigrated the body so they find none.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 12:15 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Amazon
It did occur to me that Lana may have faked her death to stop Lex. But then again Lex didn't seem to sad about finding out she was dead. Which means he could have killed her.
As evil as lex is, he would'nt kill Lana.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:48 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

(Sorry about the double post)

(please log in to view the image)

It looks like she went in the car though

and....

Tom looks funny in this pic!

Old Post May 18th, 2007 02:05 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by Kal875
As evil as lex is, he would'nt kill Lana.

Hmm a few weeks ago I would have agree'd with you. But he did give her hormones to fake her pregnancy. He did fake joy when she saw the baby on the monotor, he did fake sadness as he watch Lana spiral into depression after losing the baby. Plus he is totally pissed to find out she was betraying him and that she never really loved him or wanted to marry him.
At the end of their fight he hits her and asks her if she really belives he'll actually let her go. That was just forsight into a possible attempt to kill her.
Even though I believe she faked her death, if she hadn't Lex probably would have still tried to kill her. Either that or Lex faked Lana's death so he could keep her trapped with him and no one would know to look for her. Even Lionel looked surprised, and if Lex didn't fake Lana's death then how would Lana have the resources to fake her death. SHe would probably need help from someone like Lionel, and he obviously belives she's dead. Hmmmm I think Lex has her.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 08:54 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Hmm a few weeks ago I would have agree'd with you. But he did give her hormones to fake her pregnancy. He did fake joy when she saw the baby on the monotor, he did fake sadness as he watch Lana spiral into depression after losing the baby. Plus he is totally pissed to find out she was betraying him and that she never really loved him or wanted to marry him.
At the end of their fight he hits her and asks her if she really belives he'll actually let her go. That was just forsight into a possible attempt to kill her.
Even though I believe she faked her death, if she hadn't Lex probably would have still tried to kill her. Either that or Lex faked Lana's death so he could keep her trapped with him and no one would know to look for her. Even Lionel looked surprised, and if Lex didn't fake Lana's death then how would Lana have the resources to fake her death. SHe would probably need help from someone like Lionel, and he obviously belives she's dead. Hmmmm I think Lex has her.

Lex was just frusterated and angry, he wouldnt kill her.

Lana was thinking like a luthor, so she has to play the part good enough to fake out lionel and got out of the car in the last second( or we could go the very technical way and say there is a hole in the car and a sewer opening under the truck.) Thats why they zoomed in. Maybe she didnt escape in the truck, it was just for the viewers see under the truck.

Also, Clark does look funny.

Last edited by Darkchoco on May 19th, 2007 at 12:54 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:49 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Like a Who from Whoville.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:57 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

HA HA HA HA HA laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:51 PM
Amazon

quote:
Lex was just frusterated and angry, he wouldnt kill her.

Ya ok then.
He has his men in black kidnapping people all over the world. Destroying families and causing fear and terror wherever he goes. He watches with glee when he see's Chloe strapped to a lab table. Does mass experiments on anyone he can get his hands on. Annnnnd injects Lana with hormones to make her think she pregnant, then gave her something to make her think she'd misscarried.
I love Lex's character on the show, but lets face is. He only cares about himself. That's it that's all. He'd kill Lana in a heartbeat if he got angry enough. If he can't have her, no one can. That's probably what's been running through his head.

Even so I don't think he did kill her, but I defanitley think he could kill her.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 06:25 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by aldisyoyo
but i have tivo, i paused it, and i saw a body in the flaming car..

Same with me.

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Smallville always has some kind of loophole and Kirstin did say she would stay for one more season, she obviously faked her death. What a perfect way, fire disinigrated the body so they find none.

Fire wouldn't completely disintegrate the body, especially if the cops came in a reasonable time. Even if the fire were able to burn for a while, forensics would be able to tell if there was a body in the car or not.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:03 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Same with me.

Fire wouldn't completely disintegrate the body, especially if the cops came in a reasonable time. Even if the fire were able to burn for a while, forensics would be able to tell if there was a body in the car or not.
Yeah but its smallville wink Clark would have been caught on Luthors security cameras many times over for as much time as hes spent in the Luthor mansion. Just gotta let some things slide.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:19 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

lana isn't dead...if she was it's screws with the facts in superman and i'm pretty sure they aren't trying to mess with that!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:36 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Ya ok then.
He has his men in black kidnapping people all over the world. Destroying families and causing fear and terror wherever he goes. He watches with glee when he see's Chloe strapped to a lab table. Does mass experiments on anyone he can get his hands on. Annnnnd injects Lana with hormones to make her think she pregnant, then gave her something to make her think she'd misscarried.
I love Lex's character on the show, but lets face is. He only cares about himself. That's it that's all. He'd kill Lana in a heartbeat if he got angry enough. If he can't have her, no one can. That's probably what's been running through his head.

Even so I don't think he did kill her, but I defanitley think he could kill her.

Yes he did all that stuff, but he is in LOVE with Lana. He wouldnt kill her.

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Same with me.

Yes but this is smallville, those obvious things dont work on this show. like

Clark on camera

Lana missing EVERY SINGLE TIME clark used his powers

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Yeah but its smallville wink Clark would have been caught on Luthors security cameras many times over for as much time as hes spent in the Luthor mansion. Just gotta let some things slide.

Yes, you have to let it slide.

and You didnt see UNDER the truck, She could have escaped through a hole in the bottom into a sewer.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:18 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by TigerEyes
lana isn't dead...if she was it's screws with the facts in superman and i'm pretty sure they aren't trying to mess with that!

What Superman facts? They were screwed up since the beginning. Clark and Lex were never friends during his pre-Super-man years. Lois never had a cousin. Justice League wasnt pre-assembled during Clarks pre-supes years neither. The list goes on and on. I see Smallville as an alternate version of the real Superman. That being said, anythings possible, Including to but not limited to Lana's death which I doubt shes dead.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 03:49 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's not dead. If she's been alive for six seasons, she's not dead. I highly doubt they'd just kill her off after all she's been through.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:32 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote