KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » violence on Smallville

violence on Smallville
Started by: lildonna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lildonna

violence on Smallville

Just curious...have you guys ever notice the increase of violence on Smallville? Do you love it? Or do you think it's too much for this show.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 09:56 PM
lildonna is currently offline Click here to Send lildonna a Private Message Find more posts by lildonna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Well after all they are superheroes and cauious always happens when they fight.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:14 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I think it's more realistic to have more violence on the show. It's can't be all kittens and puppies romping through the meadows forever. There are more intense bad guys than there were at the beginning of the show. Therefore it only stands to reason that more extreem measures would be taken to stop these bad guys. Plus Clark has some issues to work out. LOL

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 04:28 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The show doesn't seem to have enough violence or enough good fights for that matter.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 06:40 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The violence on Smallville is cartoonish.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 11:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Re: violence on Smallville

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lildonna
Just curious...have you guys ever notice the increase of violence on Smallville? Do you love it? Or do you think it's too much for this show.

People seem to be getting impaled at an alarming rate lately. laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 01:37 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

The increase in violence?

Its been violent since like the first freakin episode. You remember lana parents dying and how they died was super violent. Smallville hasn't become more violent, its pretty much the same, but they can get rid of the blood showing tho.

Peace

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 03:57 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should not get rid of the blood. This show isn't for young children, this if for teens & adults alike so keep the blood & let Clark fight more.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:27 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote