KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallvilles Best Actor

Smallvilles Best Actor
Started by: ScarletSpeed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dyno
Authority

Smallvilles Best Actor

Who do you guys think is the best actor/actress on Smallville?

I would say it goes to either Michael Rosenbaum or John Glover.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 01:41 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Michael Rosenbaum easy. His version of Lex is the best one I've seen in my life.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 01:56 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Yeah I agree he is definetely the best Lex, The way he makes you feel sorry for and hate Lex at the same time is just amazingsmile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 01:57 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i would have to say M. Rosenbaum and Allison Mack. we all know why Mike is the best but Allison is the best because she can pull off anything. for instance, when she was possessed by that ghost girl. flawless.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 02:06 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Yeah I agree he is definetely the best Lex, The way he makes you feel sorry for and hate Lex at the same time is just amazingsmile
It's because the show wonderfully portrays why Lex does what he does, and how hard or easy the decisions he makes, are.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
i would have to say M. Rosenbaum and Allison Mack. we all know why Mike is the best but Allison is the best because she can pull off anything. for instance, when she was possessed by that ghost girl. flawless.
Defiantly Mike and Allison. Both VERY talented and can do just about anything.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 03:47 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

The baum all the way Lex kicks ass!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 04:46 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Best version of Lex has always been in my opinion Gene Hackman. As for the show I'd say John Glover.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Yeah I agree, I also think Glover is also the best actor, but Rosenbaums performance from when he was on the island to when he was drugged to look crazy, was just simply acting at its best.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:11 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Rosenbaum by a longshot, in the past I would say John Glover, but not with the way his character has acted for the past couple years. Funny, the show seems to have fallen right with his character, maybe he was the key the whole time. erm

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:22 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

The show would not be the same with a different Lex, thats for sure no expression

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:27 PM