KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » white supremacist and Neo Nazis

white supremacist and Neo Nazis
Started by: Crimson Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

Barf white supremacist and Neo Nazis

I saw a documentary a while ago which involved interviews with white supremacists and neo nazis. Some used religion as a way to justify their views. One person, when asked about different cultered integrating and learning ner languages said: "If english was good enough for Jusus, then its good anough for me" confused

These people really have no clue about anything. i just felt like shouting at the TV. and the fact they use christianity in line with this kind of racism is extreme stupidity and ignorance. I just wanted to go up tp them and explain....you know, Jesus was born in Bethleham, which is palastine, which is in the MIDDLE EAST!!! If anything, Jesus looked more like and arab.

There, rant done for now smokin'

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 11:18 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

I forget it is somewhere in Romans "For there is no difference between the jew and the greek"

Sig By pittman

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:38 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I can't stand hearing those guys using religion as justification for lynching, tattoos, shaved heads and baseless arguments.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:29 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

It's the coward's way out....

"my religion says so"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:32 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

It just shows that people can twist anything - be it ideology, politics, religion etc to support their stance. That is the power of interpretation, be it an Islamic extremist or the Grand Dragon of the KKK, they will find a way to say "we aren't just hate mongers - we have *insert power/influence/twisted rationale* on our side"

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:35 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote