KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » whats wrong with me

whats wrong with me
Started by: frylock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
frylock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question whats wrong with me

ok I LOVE GOD AND JESUS and I pray every night but midway threw the day i always say a little chant in my head that always makes me mad. Like when i see something like a grim reaper picture or something like that i always say in my head god loves me and im going to go to heaven when i die. can someone tell me something that would make me stop saying this

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 11:54 PM
frylock is currently offline Click here to Send frylock a Private Message Find more posts by frylock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

The flying spaghetti monster tells me to light fires.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 11:55 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frylock
Restricted

Account Restricted

...... not helping

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 11:56 PM
frylock is currently offline Click here to Send frylock a Private Message Find more posts by frylock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

God does not exist

Sig By pittman

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:02 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frylock
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes he dose

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:04 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by frylock
ok I LOVE GOD AND JESUS and I pray every night but midway threw the day i always say a little chant in my head that always makes me mad. Like when i see something like a grim reaper picture or something like that i always say in my head god loves me and im going to go to heaven when i die. can someone tell me something that would make me stop saying this
Originally posted by TRH
God does not exist
That would certainly help.

Why do you want to get rid of it anyways?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:04 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frylock
Restricted

Account Restricted

i want to stop saying it in my head but i dont know how

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:05 AM
Bardock42

Why do you want to stop saying it?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:05 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

~1/5 children born in sub-Saharan Africa will die before the age of five. Ponder that.

Then try and justify why anyone should care, that you choose to chant something inane in your head, enough to feel the need to help you stop doing it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:06 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
~1/5 children born in sub-Saharan Africa will die before the age of five. Ponder that.

Then try and justify why anyone should care, that you choose to chant something inane in your head, enough to feel the need to help you stop doing it.

That's actually a very good point. This guy's a crybaby

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:10 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: whats wrong with me

. . . dopamine inhibitor?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:12 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Like Scott Tenorman.

But, lets leave them unimportant negro babies out for a bit and talk about stuff that we...important...rich...hopefully white....westerners like to talk about, shall we?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:13 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Bardock42
Like Scott Tenorman.

But, lets leave them unimportant negro babies out for a bit and talk about stuff that we...important...rich...hopefully white....westerners like to talk about, shall we?

No problem.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:15 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

You are superstitious. The way to stop, is to understand why.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 01:12 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You are superstitious. The way to stop, is to understand why.

Ya think this is just doubt on his part or do you think he's really hearing a voice that says those things?

This is what I hate about religious arguments the impossibility of agreeing on what is symbolism and what is a literal statement.

@Frylock If you are hearing a voice then take the dopamine inhibitor (with a doctors permission) if its just doubt maybe you don't really agree with what you profess to believe. Just a though.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 01:25 AM
Magee

Sounds like your afraid of death/ the unknown and the whole God, going to heaven when you die scenario helps you cope with it. The only reason you wish to stop saying this 'chant' is because your affraid there will be no heaven for you... UFL LAWL.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 01:27 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Sell your soul to Omghar, Demon of Gaath!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 01:35 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

WHO cares IF you GO to HELL as WITH no PHYSICAL body YOU will NOT be ABLE to FEEL pain SO why DOES it MATTER?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 01:41 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Note: Dopamine inhibitor does not equal dopamine.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 02:05 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: whats wrong with me

Stop praying at night. If God truly loves you, he'll understand, especially if it means you get more sleep, or can fix something major in your life.

IS it affecting your life in any remotely serious way?

No?

Then why is God letting you waste time dwelling on it and asking internet strangers for help?

Oh that's right, he doesn't exist.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 02:38 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote