KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Do you have faith questions no one will answer?

Do you have faith questions no one will answer?
Started by: Sahri24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sahri24
Silent Tears

Angry Do you have faith questions no one will answer?

I hate my church teacher. With a passion. She makes my skin crawl. She is a two faced feminist who believes she's never wrong. Do you have any religion teachers like the one I explained?

Do you have any questions about your faith? I can answer you as best as possible!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:56 PM
Sahri24 is currently offline Click here to Send Sahri24 a Private Message Find more posts by Sahri24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

What does she do to make you so mad?

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:58 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sahri24
I hate my church teacher. With a passion. She makes my skin crawl. She is a two faced feminist who believes she's never wrong. Do you have any religion teachers like the one I explained?

Do you have any questions about your faith? I can answer you as best as possible!

I am an agnostic/atheist...

What do you think specifically will happen to me after I die?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:01 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by mr.smiley
What does she do to make you so mad?

No, my teachers are all really cool people.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:58 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sahri24
Silent Tears

to answere bardock42. I believe if you believe in God or any greater being you will go to heaven. Now everyone has a different version of heaven mine is at the end of the universe there is a space in time that is total happiness no war no one fighting everyone in union with one another.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 04:06 PM
Sahri24 is currently offline Click here to Send Sahri24 a Private Message Find more posts by Sahri24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sahri24
Silent Tears

To answer mr.smiley. She controdicts herself every ten seconds. She makes God a she which is wrong by the catholic standered. I went into talk to her so many times but she wouldn't take the time for me but she would for others. Then after I said what I had to say she pulled me aside after school one day and told me I wasn't interacting with my peers. You see I have friends in upper and lower classes because I am a sophomore and well I don't like my class they don't respect me so that is why. She didn't take that and told me I was an unhealthy developing teen and I should get help. the only problem with that is the fact that my parents don't think I need help and niether does anyone else frankly just her. So ever since January she has been getting on my case and she never leaves the subject alone although she says she loves everyone. I think she does love everyone ... everyone but me. And she is very short with me and I hate it.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 04:13 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, feminists.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 04:15 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Damn, he beats me to it...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 04:27 PM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

There is nothing wrong with femenism...

...everything in moderation.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 05:37 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

Originally posted by Alliance

"Moderation is a good thing. If you don't overdo it." - Hagar the Viking

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 05:41 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Originally posted by Regret
"Moderation is a good thing. If you don't overdo it." - Hagar the Viking
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Alliance

I assure you I'm not referring to the moderates. Those really aren't feminists, they are more like concerned citizens.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 05:48 PM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Nah. They are femenists in the orignal sense of the word and in the offical sense.

The feminists that you are speaking out aginst are only "femenists" in the popular sense. Another term is appropriate...like "radical femenists"..or maybe there's something more official.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 05:52 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Fine have it your way.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 05:54 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

smile

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 08:57 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

to answere bardock42. I believe if you believe in God or any greater being you will go to heaven. Now everyone has a different version of heaven mine is at the end of the universe there is a space in time that is total happiness no war no one fighting everyone in union with one another.
I believe in a God, but in a logical and sensible manner, nothing like modern day religions. Possibly the same concept as it was in ancient times, but not as thought out as mine.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 09:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Do you have faith questions no one will answer?

I hate my church teacher. With a passion. She makes my skin crawl. She is a two faced feminist who believes she's never wrong.

Judge Judy is your religion teacher?

You're offering to answer questions for people, when you've been terribly misinformed by a teacher you yourself hate? Consider the source.

I love that socks, especially the religious ones, all sign up and start to post on friday afternoon.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 10:16 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Consider your feelings. Your feelings can be your compass. If she makes you feel uncomfortable and bad, then she is sinning against you. If she is uplifting, considerate and makes you feel good, then she is portraying the fruits of the spirit.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:48 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

my qustion... why are dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible... and if they are... where are they mentioned?

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 03:24 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marchello
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
I am an agnostic/atheist...

What do you think specifically will happen to me after I die?

***I will defer to the Lord Jesus Christ and let Him answer your question: "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall DIE IN YOUR SINS: for if ye BELIEVE NOT that I AM He, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS" [John 8:24].

You will perish in HELL for your SINS because you have NO SACRIFICE [Saviour] for your SINS...there is NO BLOOD ATONEMENT for them...for you have refused the "gift of God" through Jesus Christ our Lord for them [Romans 6:23].

The Jews in Egypt were spared from death because they painted the lintels of their doors with BLOOD...and the Angel of Death PASSED OVER them. Jesus Christ...the Christians's PASSOVER [1 Corinthians 5:7]...has spared us from the ETERNAL DEATH [in HELL] for our SINS through His BLOOD [Acts 20:28;Romans 3:25;5:9;Ephesians 1:7;Colossians 1:20;Hebrews 9:22].

My friend...you are NOT going to Hell because you are a BAD GUY ...because we are ALL BAD GUYS [Romans 3:10-11]. You are going to Hell because you have REJECTED Jesus Christ [i.e., the Saviour] as the SACRIFICE for them. You have NO SACRIFICE for them and your sins REMAIN.

Marchello

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 04:05 AM
Marchello is currently offline Click here to Send Marchello a Private Message Find more posts by Marchello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

That was not my question.

I asked what will happen to me. As I don't believe in any God, specifically not the one of the Bible, after death?

Originally posted by Marchello
***I will defer to the Lord Jesus Christ and let Him answer your question: "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall DIE IN YOUR SINS: for if ye BELIEVE NOT that I AM He, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS" [John 8:24].

You will perish in HELL for your SINS because you have NO SACRIFICE [Saviour] for your SINS...there is NO BLOOD ATONEMENT for them...for you have refused the "gift of God" through Jesus Christ our Lord for them [Romans 6:23].

The Jews in Egypt were spared from death because they painted the lintels of their doors with BLOOD...and the Angel of Death PASSED OVER them. Jesus Christ...the Christians's PASSOVER [1 Corinthians 5:7]...has spared us from the ETERNAL DEATH [in HELL] for our SINS through His BLOOD [Acts 20:28;Romans 3:25;5:9;Ephesians 1:7;Colossians 1:20;Hebrews 9:22].

My friend...you are NOT going to Hell because you are a BAD GUY ...because we are ALL BAD GUYS [Romans 3:10-11]. You are going to Hell because you have REJECTED Jesus Christ [i.e., the Saviour] as the SACRIFICE for them. You have NO SACRIFICE for them and your sins REMAIN.

Marchello

Yeah, Jesus can suck my cock....

I also didn't ask why I will go to hell, but what will happen to me. Hell is a totally undefined term. If you want to answer my question, tell me what specifically will happen to me after death....for all I know Hell is an amazing Theme Park with fun for everyone.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 09:32 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote