KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Is the devil happy?

Is the devil happy?
Started by: Shey Tapani

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abu-Bactr

Is the devil happy?

Is the Devil as a transcendencial being capable of hapiness despite the fact that he left heaven or he is an unhappy Stalin like figure.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:01 PM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Is the devil happy?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
Is the Devil as a transcendencial being capable of hapiness despite the fact that he left heaven or he is an unhappy Stalin like figure.

According to mythology, happiness cannot be achieved outside the presence of God. Therefore, Satan cannot be happy.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:16 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Is the devil happy?

Devil's a Buddhist; they always claim to be in a state of happiness.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shaitan if he was real would have meditated and eventually transcend his base emotions and use this new state of awareness to turn his realm into a paradise/heaven or Nirvana.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:28 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by King Castle
Shaitan if he was real would have meditated and eventually transcend his base emotions and use this new state of awareness to turn his realm into a paradise/heaven or Nirvana.

Shaitan confused

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:41 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Shaitan confused
shiatan.. i mistyped.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:44 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

shiatan.. i mistyped.

I know you were misspelling Satan, but I don't understand why. I mean you can't offend Satan, because he is not real. You will not tweak Christians, because they don't like Satan to begin with. The only person you can piss off is someone who likes, and respects Satan. I would not want to offend a person like that, would you? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I know you were misspelling Satan, but I don't understand why. I mean you can't offend Satan, because he is not real. You will not tweak Christians, because they don't like Satan to begin with. The only person you can piss off is someone who likes, and respects Satan. I would not want to offend a person like that, would you? laughing out loud

I believe he is using the Mohammedan spelling.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:55 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

we are all intitled to our opinions.. now whether or not any mythological being is real is beside the point. i am simply guessing how one would react/behave with the information known to me and making an educated guess...

if some one is offended i could care less whether its a Buddhist monk, christian fanatic, muslim jihadist or emo satanist.

GAWD

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 08:57 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

we are all intitled to our opinions.. now whether or not any mythological being is real is beside the point. i am simply guessing how one would react/behave with the information known to me and making an educated guess...

if some one is offended i could care less whether its a Buddhist monk, christian fanatic, muslim jihadist or emo satanist.

GAWD

I see, you are referring to pop culture.

BTW it was the pictures that clued me in. What you wrote was nonsense to me.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 09:03 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I see, you are referring to pop culture.

BTW it was the pictures that clued me in. What you wrote was nonsense to me.

No, he's not.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 09:20 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, he's not.

That's just cool! eek!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 09:22 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess from now i should use the word adversary/HaSatan in its place.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 09:24 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

We can also call him Superman or Miss Piggy it doesn't really make a difference.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 10:07 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I call him Mayor of a large American city.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 11:08 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

GAWD

*entitled

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 11:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Come on people baCK TO TOPIC.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:52 AM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Satan is happy cause hell is far more crowded than heaven and has the best bands and loosest women so he's winning.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 12:48 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Proof?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 05:19 PM
Squirrel Fart

Nah, hes not happy.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Sep 25th, 2010 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 05:36 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote