KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » • Women and perfume

• Women and perfume
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eninn

• Women and perfume

Scientific research confirms the benefits of scents and their role in the activation of brain cells for the storage of information ....
In the new German research conducted by scientists recently found that smells like the smell of fragrant flowers, active memory centers in the brain! Scientists say the good smells strengthen learning pathways in the brain, and help the enjoyment of human memory is stronger.

This research, published on the journal Science, stressed the importance of learning during sleep and smell good before going to sleep helps to install what you do for the human during the day. Other studies have also demonstrated that smells good help to the emotional stability of a person ...

Now, my dears, we wonder: Is he the greatest of the Prophet peace be upon him the importance of good in the life of the believer? The Prophet peace be upon him: "dear to the world, women and perfume, and made the apple of my eyes in prayer" [Narrated by Tabarani in the great, and the women in his Sunan, and ruling them both and said, a true Muslim.

This Hadith telling us the character of the Holy Prophet "worldly" He does not want fame or money, or the Sultan, but stressed the importance of women and their role in the lives of men, and at this point to the importance of marriage, do not forget that scientists have uncovered many benefits, medical and psychological marriage.

He also stressed the Hadith on the importance of prayer and research has shown that the prayer of medical benefits are many in the prevention of the pain of the spine and lower back pain and neck, as well as Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes ... Is this not a miracle Hadith attest to the truth of this the Holy Prophet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Hi3KdkuIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW8aPcobIZA

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 06:28 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"). There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-Fj0HB_U0

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 06:26 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

someone told me
Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good.
Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .
\\\\

Many Christians do not know that in the Holy Quran Jesus is mentioned by name twenty-five times. For example:

.. We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. .. Quran 2:87

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah gives thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. Quran 3:45

.. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah .. Quran 4:171

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him .. Quran 5:46

And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous: Quran 6:85

The Quranic Titles of Jesus

Though Jesus is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Holy Quran he is also addressed with respect as: "Ibne Maryam" - son of Mary; as Masi (Heb) Messiah - translated as Christ; "Abd-ullah" servant of Allah; "Rasul -Ullah" - Messenger of Allah.

He is spoken of as "the word of God", as "the spirit of God", as a "Sign of God", and numerous other epithets of honor spread over fifteen different chapters. The Holy Quran honors this great Messenger of God, and over the past fourteen hundred years Muslims continue to hold Jesus as a symbol of truth.

Islam requires Muslims to respect the faith of others

Regardless of historical facts and theological differences that Christians may have among themselves or theological differences Muslims may have with Christianity we cannot disregard the sentiments of practicing Christians who use this occasion to revere Jesus .

Prophet Muhammad was always very respectful towards the Christians. According to Islamic historians, Ibn e Saad and Ibn e Hisham, once there was a delegation of Byzantine Christians, who were traveling from Yemen to Madinah. The delegation was lead by a bishop by the name of Zqyd al-Usquf, who came to discuss a number of issues with Prophet Muhammad . When the time of their prayer came, they asked the Prophet if they could do their worship in the mosque of the Prophet. He answered, "Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place dedicated to God."
We should never ridicule the religious beliefs of others, no matter how much we disagree with them. God says in the Quran: "And insult not those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56h5CduZ7Bs
\

Old Post Dec 25th, 2014 06:53 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prophet Muhammad was a liar and a pedophile, you believe in a sicko.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 08:54 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Is Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

احمد ديدات محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم العظيم.wmv

Muhammad PBUH the Greatest By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oh2RI4lxHQ

\\\
someone told me
Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good.
Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RE_ab9H6g

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 07:20 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eninn
The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Is Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

احمد ديدات محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم العظيم.wmv

Muhammad PBUH the Greatest By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat youtube

\\\
someone told me

You are honestly making no sense at all.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 11:44 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

someone told me

I agree with the finding. I realize that I have a good feeling with a pleasant smell. For example, a woman is easier to attract her partner when she has a pleasant smell than others who don't. However, in my opinion, the fragrant smell doesn't apply to everybody, so that's why I just say pleasant smell, because there are different fragrant smellings, and each of them fits with a certain people, which makes them feel pleasant.

\\\

\\\\

World shines
Rabi alawel

What Do Others Say About Him?

Before We Begin our "A to Z of Muhammad" - Let's See What 12 Famous People Have Said About Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) Throughout the Centuries...

His complete biography has been authenticated and circulated amongst scholars around the world starting while he was still alive and continuing up until today. One of the first examples we quote from is from the Encyclopedia Britannica, as it confirms:
(Regarding Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."
[Vol. 12]

Another impressive tribute to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him is in the very well written work of Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, with Jesus second. Examine his actual words:
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

[Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, page. 33.]

According to the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was the most excellent example for all of humanity. Even non-Muslim historians recognize him to be one of the most successful personalities in history. Read what the Reverend R. Bosworth-Smith wrote in "Mohammed & Mohammedanism" in 1946:
"Head of the state as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was pope without the pope's claims, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a Right Divine, it was Mohammad, for he had all the power without instruments and without its support. He cared not for dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

While we are reviewing statements from famous non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, consider this:
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

[Lamartine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277.]

And then we read what George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says:
"He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

[The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936]

""If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and outstanding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gaqBI20h4
when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 07:47 PM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eninn
someone told me

I agree with the finding. I realize that I have a good feeling with a pleasant smell. For example, a woman is easier to attract her partner when she has a pleasant smell than others who don't. However, in my opinion, the fragrant smell doesn't apply to everybody, so that's why I just say pleasant smell, because there are different fragrant smellings, and each of them fits with a certain people, which makes them feel pleasant.

\\

\\

World shines
Rabi alawel

What Do Others Say About Him?

Before We Begin our "A to Z of Muhammad" - Let's See What 12 Famous People Have Said About Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) Throughout the Centuries...

His complete biography has been authenticated and circulated amongst scholars around the world starting while he was still alive and continuing up until today. One of the first examples we quote from is from the Encyclopedia Britannica, as it confirms:
(Regarding Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."
[Vol. 12]

Another impressive tribute to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him is in the very well written work of Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, with Jesus second. Examine his actual words:
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

[Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, page. 33.]

According to the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was the most excellent example for all of humanity. Even non-Muslim historians recognize him to be one of the most successful personalities in history. Read what the Reverend R. Bosworth-Smith wrote in "Mohammed & Mohammedanism" in 1946:
"Head of the state as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was pope without the pope's claims, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a Right Divine, it was Mohammad, for he had all the power without instruments and without its support. He cared not for dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

While we are reviewing statements from famous non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, consider this:
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

[Lamartine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277.]

And then we read what George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says:
"He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

[The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936]

""If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and outstanding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gaqBI20h4
when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube

You should concentrate on the bigger picture, because none of this matters in the long run.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2015 12:41 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Various chemical odors filled with alcohol cause a lot of damage to human health

So hurry Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him that using certain types of perfumes natural without any chemical intervention, such as black and white musk and amber

Smell and last for a very long time in the home or clothing even after washing

\\\\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1zWWH1vso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbo9TT0Tuuk

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 08:31 PM
eninn

Then we found that K. S. Ramakrishna Rao, an Indian (Hindu) professor of Philosophy, in his booklet "Muhammad the Prophet of Islam" calls him the "perfect model for human life." Professor Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying:
"The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes. There is Muhammad the Prophet. There is Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."

What should we think about our prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, when someone with the worldly status such as Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, says in 'Young India':
"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

English author Thomas Carlyle in his 'Heroes and Hero Worship', was simply amazed:
"How one man single handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

And Diwan Chand Sharma wrote in "The Prophets of the East":
"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him"

[D.C. Sharma, The Prophets of the East, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12]

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was nothing more or less than a human being, but he was a man with a noble mission, which was to unite humanity on the worship of ONE and ONLY ONE GOD and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as, 'A Servant and Messenger of God' and so indeed every action of his proclaimed to be.

Speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, the famous poetess of India, Sarojini Naidu says:
"It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'... I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."

[S. Naidu, Ideals of Islam, vide Speeches & Writings, Madras, 1918, p. 169]

In the words of Professor Hurgronje:
"The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues, "the fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

Edward Gibbon and Simon Ockley, on the profession of ISLAM, writes in "History of the Saracen Empires":
"I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."

[History of the Saracen Empires, London, 1870, p. 54]

EWolfgang Goethe, perhaps the greatest European poet ever, wrote about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. He said:
"He is a prophet and not a poet and therefore his Koran is to be seen as Divine Law and not as a book of a human being, made for education or entertainment."

[Noten und Abhandlungen zum Weststlichen Dvan, WA I, 7, 32]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozVv29s3Gmc

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 08:16 PM
eninn

Muhammad PBUH the Greatest By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

American Special Forces Pilot Converts to Islam

\\\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0b1YG33o34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SO86cs3ZXU

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 06:54 PM
eninn

Musk is the purest of the perfumes. Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) praised musk. Al-Tirmizi and Abu Dawood narrated from Abu Said ( may Allaah be pleased with him) that Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said about musk: “It is the purest of all your perfumes”. Al-Bukhari in his “History”, Nasai and al-Tirmizi narrated from Muhammad bin Ali, he said: I asked Aisha ( may Allaah be pleased with her): “Did Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to put on a perfume?”. She answered: “Yes, with the best of the male perfume: Musk and ambergris”. Nasai reported it as follows: Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to put on the best of the male perfumes i.e. Musk and ambergris and used to say: “the purest of all perfumes is Musk”.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: The scholars differed concerning the reason for using musk. The correct view is that of the majority of our companions and others, which is that the purpose of using musk is to perfume the site and ward off unpleasant odours. … She should use it after ghusl. If no musk is available, she should use whatever perfume she can find. If she cannot find any perfume then it is mustahabb for her to use whatever will remove the odour [soap, nowadays]. If she cannot find anything, then water is sufficient for her, but if she fails to perfume it when perfume is available, that is makrooh. If she is not able to do it then it is not makrooh in her case. End quote.

Dr. Aaminah ‘Ali Naasir Siddeeq, professor of microbiology in the College of Science in Jeddah has discovered that musk is a natural antibiotic for treating skin diseases and genital diseases in humans and animals. This discovery was patented in the King ‘Abd al-‘Azeez City for Science and Technology in Riyadh.

\\\\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR3U-M9fpfM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 07:01 PM
eninn

\\\\

A sweet fragrance naturally emitted from the mubaarak body of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam, as though he did not use itr. In a narration Sayyidina Anas radiyallahu anhu says: ‘I did not smell anything more fragrant than the smell of Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam. The fragrance was better than Amber and Musk.
Various other narrations testify to this. Many narrations are mentioned in the books of hadith, where it is stated that the perspiration of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was used instead of itr.
A narration from Sayyiditina Umme Sulaym radiyallahu anha is related in the Sahih Muslim and other kitaabs, that once while Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was sleeping, sweat began to emit from his mubaarak body. She began collecting it in a small bottle. The mubaarak eyes of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam opened. He asked her what she was doing. She replied: “When we use this in our itr, it has the most fragrance”.
Once Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam blew (made damm) on his palm and wiped it over the back and stomach of Sayyidina Uqbah radiyallahu anhu. It became so fragrant, and as he had four wives, every one of them put on so much itr, to equal that fragrance, but it could not overcome the fragrance Uqbah radiyallahu anhu had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3XK5cnq7RI

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 07:05 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

eninn You make no sense.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 08:09 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

eninn is an ISIL agent.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 06:17 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDBlz68pCnw

First
perfume
Beautiful
But
Used by the wife
To her husband at home

Outside the home
Prohibited by Islam
Because this
Temptation for men

These models bad

2. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: Every eye is
lustful and when a woman applies perfume and then goes about in an assembly, she is like such and such, ie an adulteress. (Mishkat Hadith1065)

5. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: If a woman uses perfume and passes the people so that they may get its fragrance, she is so-and-so, meaning severe remarks. (Abu Dawud Hadith4161)
allah guide all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCkw7IoYl6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_aMWSFoWSE

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 06:10 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

eninn, Are you saying that if a woman smells nice that she is an adulterers? This is barbaric.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 03:26 AM
eninn

In the scientific study of new scientists in the United States of America to fulfill the obligation of prayer in Islam is considered a useful way to ease the pain of the joints and back, as contained in the standing and bowing and prostration.

"Says Dr. Francis J." Supervisor of the research team, the team noted that people who are able to control and reduce their pain by religion and faith have less joint pain and be more stable in their psychological state, and throwing the highest support from the community.

Some researchers have found that praying for patients can contribute to alleviate the illness, he had a doctors, a San Francisco Randolph Byrd prayer request for two hundred heart patients, and found an improvement in their condition than those who left without a prayer. He has another researcher, William S. Harris had the same experience on a thousand heart patients, and observed that patients who called them friends even better recovery than those who left without a prayer.

In a study conducted in 1988 by the world Randolph Byrd study showed unexpected surprises, where the doctor found that the American supplication and prayer for cardiac patients lead to an improvement in their psychological state and health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-mZAWp7gk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnnNg13ec94

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 06:09 PM
eninn

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 12:10 PM
eninn

A Dog’s Love For Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam

In the year 1258 (675 A.H.), there lived a tyrant Mongolian leader by the name of Haloko, who invaded Baghdad and killed thousands of Ulama. This paved the way for Christian missionaries to preach Christianity and convert Muslims openly. Haloko himself was married to a Christian woman. One day, a delegation of the most notable Christians headed for Baghdad to attend a grand party to celebrate the conversion of a key Mongolian leader to Christianity. The Mongolian leader had his favourite hunting dog on a leash nearby.

One of the Christians then began congratulating the Mongolian leader on his wise decision and then proceeded to revile the blessed character of our Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). The dog started acting violently and jumped on the Christian, scratching him badly. It took several men to make the dog let go of the Christian. One of the attendees turned to the Christian and said, “The dog did this because of what you said about Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).” The Christian brushed aside the man’s comment and arrogantly said, “No, that was not the reason for the dog’s reaction. When I was speaking, I pointed with my hand and the dog thought that I was going to hit him.” The Christian appeared unmoved by the incident and continued to insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). At that time the dog, in such a rage, cut itself loose, jumped on the Christian and sank its molars in the man’s neck. It snatched his throat out and the man died immediately. This incident caused 40 000 Mongolians to embrace Islam. [Ad-Durar al-Kaaminah, Vol. 3]

From the above incident it can be seen that even a dog has so much love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) that it cannot bear to hear any insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) states that the Ulama of this Ummah have agreed upon that, “An Islamic king should order the killing of the person that swears Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), finds fault in him, his family, his religion or any of his blessed habits, compares him to something unworthy, as well as that person that curses him or says something terrible to afflict him. In all of these cases the individual will become a murtad (apostate) and shall be killed. Muhammad bin Sahnoon has stated that the person who insults Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is a kaafir, and anyone who has a doubt regarding him being a kaafir and his punishment, is also a kaafir. The punishment of the individual that disrespects Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.” [Shifa Sharif, Vol. 2] Just as Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has stated, similarly, even the dog knows that the punishment for disrespecting Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.

A’la Hazrat Imam Ahle Sunnat Ash Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has stated in his Al-Malfooz Shareef that if a person was in a jungle with one glass of water and he comes across a kaafir and a dog who are both dying of thirst, he must give the glass of water to the dog because the dog believes in Allah and his Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) while the kaafir is a disbeliever. Some people might argue that the kaafir is still a human being and has a right over the dog for the water. If a person has true Imaan and true love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) he should consider the following: Imagine you are in that jungle with a glass of water, and you come across the hunting dog of the Mongolian leader on one side, who cannot bear even a single word of insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and on the other side you have the vile Christian man whose mouth is only filled with blasphemy and insults on Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Now ask yourself, who would you give the water to?

We must learn from this that there is no compromise when it comes to the love of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and that whoever it may be, family, friend or relative, if they insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) they should no longer be dear to us and we must hate them for the sake of Allah. He who is the enemy of Almighty Allah and his Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can NEVER be dear to us. As was said by Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Ibrahim Khushtar Siddiqui Qadri Razvi (Rahmatullah Alaih), “Let us not live with them; let us consider them as our enemies. Neither must we listen to them nor sit in their company.”

Another lesson to be learnt from the above incident is that love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can only result in success. If a dog attending a Christian ceremony displays its love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and converts 40 000 Mongolians to Muslims, what cannot we achieve by displaying to the world our love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and by acting on the Shariah and Sunnah that he has given us?

We should always remember that true love for Nabi-e-Kareem (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is success and salvation in this world and in the hereafter Insha Allah. May Allah Ta’ala grant us all the Taufeeq to have true love for Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and to practice upon the Shariah and the Sunnah, Ameen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJPPMClrbqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_wgclidI2Q

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 12:43 PM