KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Pope Bows to Obama

The Pope Bows to Obama
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Pope Bows to Obama

I never thought the Pope and the Catholic Church would sell out to the liberal agenda.

He refuses to talk about Radical Islam

He refuses to condemn abortion.

He would rather talk about climate change and supporting the Iran deal.

This is a epic disgrace.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 10:13 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The current Pope is a liberal democrat.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 10:19 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the past there were Popes that gave parties with hookers and shit. What happened?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 10:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No one can resist the God-Emperor Obama

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 10:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
No one can resist the God-Emperor Obama

(please log in to view the image)

You would say that. You worship men.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 10:28 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The Pope recently said that conservatives who accuse him of being Marxist should read the Bible because he's basically just following his interpretation of what Jesus wanted out of us.

The same conservatives who are blasting the Pope now would be trumpeting "Papal infallibility" if he were supporting their backward causes.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 10:41 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This new Pope is pretty epic. Caring for the poor, sick and needy, leaving future generations a healthy planet, who could possibly be against that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

He did just compare transgender people to nuclear weapons, but that's one blackmark against lots of gold stars so I'll let it slide...sort of.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 11:00 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
He did just compare transgender people to nuclear weapons, but that's one blackmark against lots of gold stars so I'll let it slide...sort of.

Oh sure you let that slide. Cause he's a liberal.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 11:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha, missed that one. WTF though. But I wasn't expecting a leader that I'd agree on every single issue on.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 11:08 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Oh sure you let that slide. Cause he's a liberal.

No, I understand it because Catholic doctrine unfortunately has no room for something like trans people so I'm not expecting him to bend that far.

He's making enough other good points and taking up enough good causes that I'm not going to hate him over it, but I do wish he'd preach more tolerance and acceptance rather than condemnation in that regard.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm serious though there was a Pope that legitimately threw parties with hookers. Just sayin...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 11:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Sounds like an ok fella then.

Also the title made me laugh hard.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 11:22 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
This new Pope is pretty epic. Caring for the poor, sick and needy, leaving future generations a healthy planet, who could possibly be against that.

He's not the best pope but he's a very good one.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:29 AM
psmith81992 is currently offline Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Re: The Pope Bows to Obama

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I never thought the Pope and the Catholic Church would sell out to the liberal agenda.

He refuses to talk about Radical Islam

He refuses to condemn abortion.

He would rather talk about climate change and supporting the Iran deal.

This is a epic disgrace.

In his speech to congress he did condemn abortion. "The Golden Rule also reminds us of our responsibility to protect and defend human life at every stage of its development."

He also mentioned religious fundamentalism. ""We know that no religion is immune from forms of individual delusion or ideological extremism. This means that we must be especially attentive to every type of fundamentalism, whether religious or of any other kind. A delicate balance is required to combat violence perpetrated in the name of a religion, an ideology or an economic system, while also safeguarding religious freedom, intellectual freedom and individual freedoms. But there is another temptation which we must especially guard against: the simplistic reductionism which sees only good or evil; or, if you will, the righteous and sinners."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...limate-abortion

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Sounds like an ok fella then.

Also the title made me laugh hard.

It was either the pope bends over, or he bows. Either way that's what happenedlaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:42 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The Pope Bows to Obama

Originally posted by BackFire
In his speech to congress he did condemn abortion. "The Golden Rule also reminds us of our responsibility to protect and defend human life at every stage of its development."

He also mentioned religious fundamentalism. ""We know that no religion is immune from forms of individual delusion or ideological extremism. This means that we must be especially attentive to every type of fundamentalism, whether religious or of any other kind. A delicate balance is required to combat violence perpetrated in the name of a religion, an ideology or an economic system, while also safeguarding religious freedom, intellectual freedom and individual freedoms. But there is another temptation which we must especially guard against: the simplistic reductionism which sees only good or evil; or, if you will, the righteous and sinners."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...limate-abortion

No idea what that has to do with Islam?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:43 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The problem with radical Islam is the 'radical' part, more so than the 'Islam' part. Which is what the Pope is getting at there, without stupidly condemning an entire religion.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Basically, as evidenced by Trump's boycott of Fox News and ostracism of John Boehner, pubbies have zero problem turning on their so called allies and heroes when it suits their needs. It is funny how Kim Davis's homophobia is regarded as heroic by pubbies, but when THE POPE OF CHRISTIANITY HIMSELF is seen being friendly with Obama and denouncing corporate greed, all of a sudden The Pope himself is some kind of monster.

Just shows how they use religion as a vehicle for their hate rather than to truly inspire peace and progress. And then they complain when Muslims do it LOL!

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:49 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The pope believes his religion is the only way to God. So he's taking a weak stance to dodge any controversy. I noticed no one cares when he said transgendered are like nuclear weapons.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:51 AM