KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Radical Islam

Radical Islam
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Radical Islam

Is Radical islam a bunch of bigots?

If you don't like Islam you are considered a bigot, but what about the ones that don't like anyone who is not one of them, that makes them bigots as well correct?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 08:07 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yes, radical islamists are bigots.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 08:10 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I dislike Islam, especially radical Muslims. That being said, I dislike every religion. Though I don't feel it's in anyone's best interest to heap all Muslims together and to make them out as some evil force that's destroying the world.

I don't think anyone on this forum would say you're a bigot for disliking radical Muslims. The reason you're being called a bigot is because of your hatred for all Muslims, radical or peaceful.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 08:13 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, yes. Radical extremists who adhere to Islam and persecute others would be bigots. You technically would call these extremists Islamists, rather than Muslims, as they use their extreme interpretations of their religion to meet or promote their political objectives. The Taliban, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, al-Shabbab, ISIS/Daesh, so on and so forth.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slay
I don't think anyone on this forum would say you're a bigot for disliking radical Muslims. The reason you're being called a bigot is because of your hatred for all Muslims, radical or peaceful.

Pretty much!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 08:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slay
I dislike Islam, especially radical Muslims. That being said, I dislike every religion. Though I don't feel it's in anyone's best interest to heap all Muslims together and to make them out as some evil force that's destroying the world.

Originally posted by REXXXX
Well, yes. Radical extremists who adhere to Islam and persecute others would be bigots. You technically would call these extremists Islamists, rather than Muslims, as they use their extreme interpretations of their religion to meet or promote their political objectives. The Taliban, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, al-Shabbab, ISIS/Daesh, so on and so forth.

Pretty much!

Prove I ever stated I hated all of Islam, or talked bad about the peaceful ones.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 08:16 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 08:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's safe to say that both radical Muslims and the thread starter are bigots.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 16th, 2015 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 06:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Its safe to say you are a bigot and a jackass.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 08:38 PM
The Ecks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Nope, op is just a big time hater and racist.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 08:51 PM
The Ecks is currently offline Click here to Send The Ecks a Private Message Find more posts by The Ecks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Closing. Question's answer is pretty cut and dry.

Ecks, Robtard- no need to make those observations.

T-I- I advise not responding to those attacking you if you're going to attack back.

Last edited by REXXXX on Nov 16th, 2015 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 09:40 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote