KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z0DT6uljSbg

Short little humorous video that will make you laugh good... unless you're an atheist, of course. wink

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 11:57 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I need a Christian for a clean up on aisle 4.

And trust me, the mess ain't from my head exploding.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 12:16 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428

^^^haha

This one is pretty funny, especially if you know ships can sink. smile

http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/06/chari...table-evidence/

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 12:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well... I bet that^ was an enlightening comment. smile

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 01:39 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

This video only works if you by into the theists silly arguments. Honestly nothing i nthat video proves the existence of a god that created everything.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 04:11 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

Short little humorous video that will make you laugh good... unless you're an atheist, of course. wink
Lol this is like watching a 4 year old trying to argue against their parents without understanding what they're actually saying, but thinking they're making all kinds of sense.

The most mind-blowing thing about that video is the uploader's pathetic annotations. And the reference to 5 Stars on YouTube.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 05:16 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Good laughs are all but guaranteed with Star, aren't they?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 05:39 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Star is like those applicants for American Idol who can't sing, but really believe they're awesome.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 08:43 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Lucius
Star is like those applicants for American Idol who can't sing, but really believe they're awesome.
LMFAO

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 08:50 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

He bangs.

Star starts interesting conversations, his big fault is his inflexiblity. He doesnt actually WANT a conversation, just blind acceptance of his view point.
Reminds me of certain Commanders i had the misfortune of working with.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 09:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. I see the butthurt atheists (most of whom I have on ignore) are out in force. Guess the truth hurts, huh?

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 1st, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 10:03 PM
riv6672

Well at least you arent including me in that group, as i'm fairly religious.
You know, regarding your inflexibility, i get it; i'd love to have everyone agree with me on all my view points.
I know thats not a realistic way to go through life though, or even post on a message board.
Again, you DO start interesting conversations, so, a big thumb up in that regard.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 10:11 PM
Adam_PoE

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 11:01 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Star... Why do you do this to yourself?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 12:13 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Haha, suck it you stupid atheist scum!

Checkmate athetits.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 01:12 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Star is so bitter and insecure.

I love it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 01:13 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Trocity
Star is so bitter and insecure.

I love it.
If God isn't real then how did Anomander Rake bring back Mother Dark?

Suck it.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 01:19 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

LOL. I see the butthurt atheists (most of whom I have on ignore) are out in force. Guess the truth hurts, huh?

If we're all on your Ignore List, how do you know what we're commenting on?

I'm putting you on my Ignorant List.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 01:33 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Mindset
If God isn't real then how did Anomander Rake bring back Mother Dark?

Suck it.

Is that a reference to Malzan Book of the Fallen?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 01:46 AM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Is that a reference to Malzan Book of the Fallen?

HOW MANY GODS DO YOU WORSHIP?

Sheesh.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:07 AM