KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum »

Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

God’s decree. No punishment after death for men.

A good God must be a huge hearted Universalist God. If not then he is a satanic loser. All are equal before God. If not then God would not be righteous. God forbid.

http://gnosis.org/library/ephip.htm

It must then follow that there is no punishment of man after death. Intelligently, God creates all for the best of all possible ends. This is also a natural law.

Only a loser of a God would have a heaven and a hell. Only a poor shepherd would lose a huge part of his flock.

Is your God a Universalist God?

Regards
DL

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 12:40 AM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of losers, wouldn't someone who needs to make it a rule that you worship them and only them be the ultimate loser? It's like a bully who forces other kids to say he is "cool".

I can already predict the excuses you will see though: God is above us, he is above good and evil. He's so above good and evil he demands we adhere to his own version of good and evil. Just like he is so above us he cares about every little thing we do or think.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 21st, 2016 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 12:43 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Thanks for the page Greatest!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 09:19 PM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote