KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Case For Christ (2017)

The Case For Christ (2017)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

The Case For Christ (2017)

Haha.. This movie looks horrible...

Apparently this story was covered 10 years ago, too...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1153037/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:13 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What in the utter f*ck? Lol, this movie makes it seem like the fact Jesus wasn't magic was the revelation of the century.

This makes Dan Brown look like Shakespeare.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 03:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Someone should rename this section the **** religion section cause that's basically what this is at this point.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 03:54 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

You should teach em what's what DMB.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 04:06 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I have no interest in converting anyone, just in not being viewed as part of some disease that needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth or some shit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 04:10 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
some disease that needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth
tempting idea. smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 04:22 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Someone should rename this section the **** religion section cause that's basically what this is at this point.

Haha.. well, Religion is a crock of shit. We can't help that. It is what it is.

Hey, I'm one who thinks that stories and myths are useful. They were a means for our ancestors to make sense of the world. They have meaning when taken as figurative (not literal) stories. But they are not meant to be taken literally. After all if they are literal they actually don't have meaning. If they are literal they are simply boring ol' history (which of course they're not, they're not reliable as historical documents). But if they have metaphor and symbolism they have meaning. Same thing with our modern stories, books, comics, movies, etc.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 05:29 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 05:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Surtur

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

That spells it out pretty succinctly.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 05:57 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I have no interest in converting anyone, just in not being viewed as part of some disease that needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth or some shit.

This is how non believers were viewed for a very long time. Hell, Religions have been hostile towards each other for ages.

That being said, I don't think you should be eradicated from the Earth. I support whatever belief gets you through the day in a positive manner. I do enjoy the debate however. It may seem as though I am dismissal of your thoughts/find them foolish, but honestly I just like to ask questions that will bring out a religious person's point of view. I enjoy getting an understanding of other people's viewpoints whether I agree or not. I apologize if I have made you feel this way.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:00 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just waiting for "The Case for Muhammad" to come out. It stars a dude frantically trying to find a way to normalize pedophilia and the beheading of Jews.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:03 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Haha.. well, Religion is a crock of shit. We can't help that. It is what it is.

LOL

I sense great anger in you smile

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 06:54 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by socool8520
That being said, I don't think you should be eradicated from the Earth. I support whatever belief gets you through the day in a positive manner. I do enjoy the debate however. It may seem as though I am dismissal of your thoughts/find them foolish, but honestly I just like to ask questions that will bring out a religious person's point of view. I enjoy getting an understanding of other people's viewpoints whether I agree or not. I apologize if I have made you feel this way.

Yeah, I have been a religious moderate for a long time, or at least of the attitude that whatever, as long as what you believe doesn't hurt anyone that's fine. And certainly beliefs of Muslim extremists are the "extreme" example. Obviously they are completely damaging beliefs in a direct and undeniable way, but even beliefs that at first seem benign have significant consequences, like Christian beliefs that Jesus is coming back to fix the world/take people to heaven. So the logical conclusion to that belief is that we don't need to take care with what we do with this planet and this life because we have another, more perfect life after this one. And also unverifiable beliefs about souls living in zygotes which are blocking stem cell research. These are significant consequences that affect millions and reverberate through political discourse and the structure of laws. So to me piousness is not a virtue like we are trained to believe. It is not virtuous to believe in superstitions for which there is weak or very little evidence.

I'm just waiting for "The Case for Muhammad" to come out. It stars a dude frantically trying to find a way to normalize pedophilia and the beheading of Jews.

laughing out loud That would be truly awe-inspiring.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 12:48 PM
riv6672

Basically its just young people showing how cool they are by shitting on an easy target, and a few posters trolling by posting about controversial topics.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 01:41 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Haha.. This movie looks horrible...

Apparently this story was covered 10 years ago, too...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1153037/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Your YouTube video is based on this man. It is his real-life story. Good TRUE story too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:07 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If people back then where "Nice & Friendly" to each other because Religion hadn't been "CREATED" yet....Why were they caring those swords?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote