KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Month of Return to Allah

Month of Return to Allah
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eninn

Month of Return to Allah

Month of Return to Allah
Ramadan has always been a positive turning point in the lives of many Muslims and non Muslims

Narrated by Abu Hurairah, May Allah be Pleased with Him

Interpreation of the Meaning: "The Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) ascended the Minbar (Pulpit) and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the Minbar (Pulpit) and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (Peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”

Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/188; classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1679.

This means that Ramadan should be a turning point in the life of every Muslim: a turning point from sins to repentance, from negligence to diligence, from deviation to guidance and from leaning on the life of this world to hastening towards the Paradise of the Hereafter.

Narrated Abu Hurayrah: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Bukhari 2:37)

The month of forgiveness has arrived. This is the month of abstinence from the worldly pleasures, the defiance of desires and the month of pure intentions. Allah granted us this month to purify our wayward hearts from the blackness of sins we have inflicted upon it. It is a month to renew and refresh our life to start worshipping Him. It is a month where we should return and repent to Him and beg Him for salvation
Some Tips for A Blessed month of Ramadan (Dr Zakir naik)! ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c2Y-xpUVX4

Why is Ramadan called the month of forgiveness - Zakir ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6QeiV9HIjg

\\\

Old Post May 25th, 2017 05:58 AM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Happy upcoming eid.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 03:35 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eninn
Narrated Abu Hurayrah: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Bukhari 2:37)

"Past sins" like not murdering the innocent non-believers who live next door, I presume?

Old Post May 26th, 2017 12:14 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

brother allah said in the holy quran

4:48

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.

\\\

Indeed, the Holy Qur’an is the most precious guidance to every Muslim and Recitation of the Holy Qur’an is the greatest treasure which drives us to make full advantage of time to increase our rewards. Virtues of Recitation have been approved in the Holy Qur’an and Noble Sunnah as well. The Messenger of Allah (Prayer and Peace of Allah be upon him) said:

مَنْ قَرَأَ حَرْفًا مِنْ كِتَابِ اللهِ فَلَهُ بِهِ حَسَنَةٌ، وَالحَسَنَةُ بِعَشْرِ أَمْثَالِهَا، لاَ أَقُولُ الْم حَرْفٌ، وَلَكِنْ أَلِفٌ حَرْفٌ، وَلاَمٌ حَرْفٌ، وَمِيمٌ حَرْف
(Interpretation of meaning):
“Whoever reads a letter of the Book of Allah will have one hasanah (good deed) for it, and the hasanah (good deed) brings a tenfold reward. I do not say that ‘Alif-Laam-Meem’ is a letter; rather Alif is a letter, Laam is a letter and Meem is a letter.”
Narrated by at-Tirmidhi, 2910. classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in (Saheeh at-Tirmidhi).

This great virtue encourages us to devote our time for Recitation continuously, which sustains us to become more closer to Allah the Almighty and to be well-prepared for the day of Judgement via increasing our rewards. A Muslim should be wise to recognize that this life will end and good deeds will be a great help after death. We make Duaa to Allah the Almighty for granting us the blessing to be among righteous Muslims who follow the guidance in the Holy Qur’an. Praise due to Allah the Almighty, Prayer and Peace of Allah the Almighty be upon the Prophet Muhammad, his Family and all his Companions.
12 Things to Avoid during Ramadan by Dr. Zakir Naik - ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16tZG7BvdpE

Common Mistakes done by Muslims every Ramadhaan by ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAVTwJdLlxU

Old Post May 29th, 2017 11:23 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaneofDMB
Restricted

Account Restricted

As I've mentioned before, a system of mind control such as islam, works more effectively when a group of racially inferior arabs don't eat for an entire month.

Old Post May 29th, 2017 11:34 PM
BaneofDMB is currently offline Click here to Send BaneofDMB a Private Message Find more posts by BaneofDMB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Longpig got banned again. Sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 30th, 2017 06:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed people who repeatedly re-register on forums are indeed sad.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 06:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Been said before: of all the time I've been here, I've never seen Whirly ruin someone so thoroughly as he has you. Other's typically move on after a day or five; your butthurts remains strong, Surtur.

Kudos, Whirly.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 30th, 2017 06:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Been said before, of all the time I've been hear, I've never seen Whirly ruin someone so thoroughly as he has you. Other's typically move on after a day or five; you're butthurts remains, Surtur.

Lmao, nobody is butthurt. Just pointing out sad behavior.

If you need to pretend otherwise that's okay bro.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 06:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

The real purpose of fasting is not to make us hungry and thirsty, or to deprive us some of our comfort and conveniences but to be conscious of Allah. It is to do one's best to live by His commands and to avoid His prohibitions, fear of Allah, worship of Allah, sincerity in faith, and avoid the disobedience to Allah. Fasting is an invisible act. Only Allah and the person who is fasting know whether he or she is fasting or not. Fasting teaches how to control and discipline our desires. During fasting we learn how to say "no" to things that are otherwise permissible and good, but are forbidden during fasting. When one learns how to say "no" to that which is generally permissible, then one can easily control oneself to avoid that which is forbidden. Through fasting we taste—to some extent—the pain and suffering of those who are poor and destitute. Fasting teaches empathy and sympathy, and it takes away some of our selfishness and self-centeredness.

How Muslims Fast

Muslims fast from early dawn to sunset every day throughout the month (approximately 17 hours a day). The fast requires Muslims to abstain from food, drink, marital relations and ill-conduct during the fast.

Who Fasts

Fasting in Ramadan is compulsory on all physically and mentally healthy and mature Muslims. Those exempted from fasting are the sick, old, pregnant and menstruating women and travellers. Pregnant and menstruating women and travellers make up the missed days by fasting at a later time.

Kissing - Hugging & Intercourse One's Spouse While Fasting? Dr.Zakir Naik | HD |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9MQR3tugqw

Is Ramadan Taraweeh 8 or 20 Rakats? - Dr. Zakir Naik | HD |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhIIGsZIaos

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 04:05 PM
eninn

The physiological effect of fasting includes lower of blood sugar, lowering of cholesterol and lowering of the systolic blood pressure. In fact, Ramadan fasting would be an ideal recommendation for treatment of mild to moderate, stable, non-insulin diabetes, obesity and essential hypertension. In 1994 the first International Congress on "Health and Ramadan," held in Casablanca, entered 50 research papers from all over the world, from Muslim and non-Muslim researchers who have done extensive studies on the medical ethics of fasting. While improvement in many medical conditions was noted; however, in no way did fasting worsen any patients’ health or baseline medical condition. On the other hand, patients who are suffering from severe diseases, whether diabetes or coronary artery disease, kidney stones, etc., are exempt from fasting and should not try to fast.

There are psychological effects of fasting as well. There is a peace and tranquility for those who fast during the month of Ramadan. Personal hostility is at a minimum, and the crime rate decreases. This psychological improvement could be related to better stabilization of blood glucose during fasting as hypoglycemia after eating, aggravates behavior changes.

Recitation of the Quran not only produces a tranquility of heart and mind, but improves the memory. Therefore, I encourage my Muslim patients to fast in the month of Ramadan, but they must do it under medical supervision. Healthy adult Muslims should not fear becoming weak by fasting, but instead it should improve their health and stamina.

15 common mistakes during Ramadan . Dr. Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5sZWEWl6zQ

رمضانيات (4) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (4) Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBS8xpGHh1g

رمضانيات (5) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (5) Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s-EiOLMzj4

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:59 PM
eninn

رمضانيات (6) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (6) Ramadan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_PN2jG84wM

رمضانيات (7) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (7) Ramadan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZQM4caQn8A
my dear brother
It's simple

Refinement of the ethics of human
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said, “When one of you awakes in the morning for fasting, then he should not use obscene language or behave ignorantly. If anyone slanders him or tries to argue with him, he should say: Indeed, I am fasting! Indeed, I am fasting!”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 6, Number 2563]

In fasting
The need to should lower their gaze
And distance from the act of taboo
And not to say obscene words

If the person is wont to do those things and then suddenly left for the arrival of Ramadan
What you will feel?
Here
Feeling will change and feel the awe of the importance of fasting and Ramadan
Therefore, the first case is quite different from the new change

In Ramadan
Everyone becomes ready
the soul and conscience

This month of mercy
This month of forgiveness
Here I can make up
What rolls of amusement and indifference
God will see me I pray
I pay alms in secret and in public
I read the Qur'an and I cried in prayer seeking forgiveness

And thus see the mosques are full
And people to not sleep

Spirituality is high
And a lot of people repent in Ramadan
And so
Beginning of a change for the better
---

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 11:12 AM
eninn

Fasting
The basic meaning of
The final refrain
Is a test
Not eating - no drinking - no corruption in the earth - and so
In response to the commands of God

Eating three meals during the fasting
The invention of human beings
And distortion

White thread
Beginning of the day

Black thread
End of the day

Fasting
Column of the pillars of Islam

Ten days of Ramadan

Have the advantage of a private
the night of Al-Qadr
Or 23-25-27-29

1. Verily! We have sent it (this Qur'an) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree)

2. And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is?

3. The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (ie worshipping Allah in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, ie 83 years and 4 months).

4. Therein descend the angels and the Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] by Allah's Permission with all Decrees,

5. Peace! (All that night, there is Peace and Goodness from Allah to His believing slaves) until the appearance of dawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fix9yd40m1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ucbMMupctk

162. Say (O Muhammad): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).___

It was the practice of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to strive during the last 10 days of Ramadaan like no other time, to spend the night in prayer, supplication and recitation of the Qur'an. He also used to wake his family up to do the same.
Abu Hurayrah said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: "Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven."
(Hadith - Bukhari & Muslim)
Thus, the Muslim should make good use of the last 10 nights of Ramadaan and spend them in prayer and remembering Allah. We do not know for certain which night Laylat al-Qadr is, but the odd-numbered nights in the last 10 days are the most likely according to the hadith:

"Seek it in the odd nights of the last third of Ramadan."

(Hadith - Bukhari)

The night of the 27th of Ramadaan (ie the night before the fast of the day of the 27th of Ramadaan) has been narrated as being Laylat al-Qadr.

100% Proof Quran is The Word Of God - Talk By Dr Zakir Naik

100% proof the Qur'an is The Word of God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqRK3EFHKgA

رمضان يعود_ مترجم _ Ramadan Reruns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixN0qhN39k0

LAYLAT AL QADR THE NIGHT OF DECREE !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prnOe5-uPZM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 10:01 AM
eninn

Ramadan is the month of giving and benevolence, the Messenger was more benevolent than a falling rain. Muslims are encouraged to emulate the Messenger of Allah (saws), to assess and pay their Zakat during the month of Ramadan, thus combining the two pillars of Islam at the same time.

Zakat is one of the five pillars of Islam and a vital element in the religion of Islam. It is the twin sister of Salaat. In Al-Qur'an, Allah (SWT) stated: "So establish regular Prayer and give regular Alms; and obey the Messenger; that you may receive mercy." (Al-Qur'an, 24: 56) Also, "...Establish regular Prayer and give regular Alms, and loan to Allah a beautiful loan...." (Al-Qur`an, 73: 20) "And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular Prayer and to practice regular charity; and that is the religion right and straight." (Al-Qur`an, 98: 5)

Zakaah is one of the pillars of Islam which Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined upon the rich Muslims so as to achieve a kind of social security, solidarity and financing some common interests,

Allah, may He be exalted, has mentioned it alongside prayer in more than one verse of the Qur’an, which confirms its importance. The fact that it is obligatory is proven according to the Qur’an, Sunnah and scholarly consensus.

In a famous Hadith reported by `Umar Bin Khattab (raa), the Messenger of Allah (saws) responded to Jibreel (as) and said: "... Islam is to testify that there is no deity but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, to perform the prayer, to pay Zakat, to observe fasting in Ramadan, and to make pilgrimage to the house of Allah if you are able to do so...." (Bukhari, Muslim)

There is consensus among Muslim scholars that it is mandatory on every believer who is financially able. Whoever knowingly denies this obligation, while he possesses the minimum amount, would be considered a disbeliever and a renegade from Islam. Whoever is stingy, or tries to cheat, is considered among the wrongdoers.

Zakat (alms) is the name of what a believer returns out of his or her wealth to the neediest of Muslims for the sake of the Almighty Allah. It is called Zakat because the word Zakat is from Zakaa which means, to increase, purify and bless.

The obligation of Zakat is mandatory on every Muslim who possesses the minimum Nisaab, whether the person is man, woman, young, old sane or insane. Because the proof of Zakat in Al-Qur'an and Sunnah is general and does not exclude young or insane. Allah (SWT) stated that: "Of their goods take alms so that thou mightiest purify and sanctify them..." (Al-Qur'an, 9: 103)

Imam Ibn Hazim said that every Muslim young or old sane or insane needs to cleanse his or her wealth with Zakat because of generality of the evidence. Anas bin Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "Trade with the money of the orphan, lest it is eaten up by Zakat." (At-Tabraani) In another Hadith `Amru bin Shuaib related from his grandfather that the Messenger of Allah said:

"Whoever is entrusted with money of an orphan should trade with it and should not leave it sitting to be used up by charity." (Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “(On the Day of Resurrection) camels will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had (in the world), and if he had not paid their Zakat (in the world) then they would tread him with their feet; and similarly, sheep will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had in the world, and if he had not paid their Zakat, then they would tread him with their hooves and would butt him with their horns.” The Prophet added, “One of their rights is that they should be milked while water is kept in front of them.” The Prophet added, “I do not want anyone of you to come to me on the Day of Resurrection, carrying over his neck a sheep that will be bleating. Such a person will (then) say, ‘O Muhammad! (please intercede for me,) I will say to him. ‘I can’t help you, for I conveyed Allah’s Message to you.’ Similarly, I do not want anyone of you to come to me carrying over his neck a camel that will be grunting. Such a person (then) will say “O Muhammad! (please intercede for me).” I will say to him, “I can’t help you for I conveyed Allah’s message to you.”

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 486:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, ‘I am your wealth, I am your treasure.’ ” Then the Prophet recited the holy verses:– ‘Let not those who withhold . . .’ (to the end of the verse). (3.180).
zakat in islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF0v1gz8IZo

Dr. Zakir Naik Q&A Wealth, Zakat and its testing in Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRuEhOJyZpo

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 03:23 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
The Quran MENTIONS the Bible. But the Bible NEVER mentions the Quran.

Click http://crossexamined.org/simple-reason-quran-word-god/
What say you enin? Is the Quran a load of baloney?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 03:38 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I think eninn and JesusLovesYou should battle it out on this forum...

Two incompatible truth forces going at it... sexy stuff!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 03:54 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

yes

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 04:09 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, I think eninn and JesusLovesYou should battle it out on this forum...

Two incompatible truth forces going at it... sexy stuff!

No fair, Jesus doesn't think blowing yourself up is the way to get a job done. Strangely enough he's all about sacrificing himself in non-explodey ways that do not kill other people.

He will take a whip and whip the utter shit out of you though.

It's the real reason Silas in Da Vinci Code was whipping himself. He knew it was what Jesus would want.

WWJD: Whip your face if you're a douche.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 10:01 PM
claraalbert

First of all Happy Eid in advance and the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.Islam is One of the Greatest Religion in the whole world. smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 09:11 AM
claraalbert is currently offline Click here to Send claraalbert a Private Message Find more posts by claraalbert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

This guy is still alive?

Or should I say bot.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 04:46 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote