KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Hell? Does God Send GOOD People to Hell?

Hell? Does God Send GOOD People to Hell?
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

How could God send a good person to Hell? How could a loving God condemn and consign a person who has a reputation for being good in so many peoples eyes to a place of torment? Why would God do such a thing?

Well, the answer is simple: No one is good enough to stand before God. God is holy (without sin). Apart from Jesus Christ we are all sinners and doomed to Hell. Yes, even historys most renowned people are either in Hell or on their way there if they have not bowed their knee to Christ Jesus. Bigotry? Intolerance? Dogmatism?

The truth based on the Bible? How can I speak so absolutely about this subject? There are no absolutes, everything is relative, right? Question: what are absolutes based on, objectivity or subjectivity? They are supposed to be based on objectivity. If something is a matter of opinion then it is considered to be subjective. If I ask you what your favorite ice cream is, your answer would not fall under the classification of something that is absolute because it is your PERSONAL, favorite. But if I asked you what 3 + 4 is and you feel or think that the answer is, 1, because that is your belief, now we have a problem.

You have just taken something that is absolute and made it relative. You have taken an objective and made it subjective. There is only one right answer to 3 + 4 = 7, and it is not 1.

This is an absolute.

I dont see anyone arguing whether 3 + 4 is 7yet this is an intolerant absolute. The answer doesnt care whether you agree that 7 is the correct answer. If you mark 1 on your paper you are going to get this question wrong. Why? Because this is an absolute; there is only one right answer to this question. Irrespective of what you feel, think, believe, are accustomed to, your background, culture, upbringing, environment, skin color, social status, income-level, and tax bracket: 3 + 4 = 7.

But then how can so many people be wrong? What about the sincerity of those who are seeking a path to God? I just dont believe that millions of people could be wrong especially if they are sincere, you say. Question: if a billion people sincerely believed that elephants were the size of ants, and turtles were faster than cheetahs, and sharks cant smell blood, and that Hitler never existed, and that red is really yellow, and pink was really green, and 3 + 4 was really 9, does that make them right? But what about their sincerity, doesnt that somehow smooth over the fact that they are wrong?

Doesnt their sincerity add some validity to what they think, feel, and believe? Absolutely not; their sincerity is irrelevant and immaterial, their still wrong. I said all that to say this: as peaceful as Gandhi was, as commendable as mother Theresa was, as good as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was, as laudable as some people say the Pope is, as admirable as your husband, wife, father, mother, siblings, relatives, in-laws, teachers, neighbors, boyfriend, girlfriend, or even adult children may be: if any of these people (yourself included) dies in their sins (without asking Christ Jesus for forgiveness) then they/you are lost FOREVER.

Folks, when it comes to the path to God there is only ONE right Way.

Now, the next post is even MORE controversial (scroll down)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 12:19 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

The Hell Controversy. Should Hell Be Forever?

There seems to be this controversy when it comes to people suffering in Hell for eternity that many just cannot accept. To them it is unthinkable that God would create Hell. Some believe that God is somehow unjust to allow someone to suffer in Hell for eternity for a lifetime of sin. To them it just doesnt fairly equate.

A lifetime of sin = eternity in Hell?

Well, yes.

In case you havent noticed everything about God is eternal, after all Hes eternal, and He lives in eternitynot in time. Theres no time where God is. God lives in whats called the spirit, spirit realm, or spirit dimension, where time does not exist.

When people die, their spiritwhich is the real them, not the bodyenters the spirit realm, or eternity, where there is no time. If a person dies in his/her sins he/she cannot enter Heaven. Furthermore, there are no sinners in Heaven, only those whos sins have been paid for by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

So the person whos sins are not paid for must go somewhere for eternity. Remember, the only reason why Hell is eternal is because it is in an eternal dimension, or a realm where there is no time. If Hell were on earth (and some say it is metaphorically because of how bad things are) then perhaps it wouldnt be forever because time exists on earth.

But on a side notewhy dont we ever hear anyone complaining about enjoying Heaven forever? All of the people who gripe about Hell being forever dont complain about Heaven being forever. They dont have a problem going to Heaven forever. They dont think God is unrighteous for allowing a born again Christian whos only lived a lifetime, or even a new believer, to spend eternity in Heaven.

To them a lifetime of being born again, or especially a new believer = eternity in Heaven is more just and fair than a lifetime of sin = eternity in Hell. Wait a minute, if one is wrong then the other should be too.

If you dont deserve eternity in Hell for a lifetime of sin, then you certainly dont deserve eternity in Heaven for a lifetime of being a born again Christian, and especially a new believer.

It is the same thing. You cant pick and choose.

The only reason why Hell and Heaven are eternal is because they exist in a dimension where time does not exist. If Heaven and Hell were on earth then they would not be eternal because time exists on earth.

So Heaven is eternal and Hell is eternal. Besides, you are the one who determines which place you will spend eternity anyway not God. God provided a way for you to spend eternity with Him through the shed Blood/Sacrifice of His Son to pay the wages of your sin. If you are a fool and you reject Gods only way of salvation (which is through faith in Jesus Christ), and you die in your sins, you have no one to blame but yourself when you lift your eyes in torments in Hell.

Again, the eternal aspect of Hell has nothing to do with Gods justice or injustice, it has to do with where Hell is located. Hell is in a dimension where time does not exist. For this reason, and this reason alone, Hell is eternal. But just as Hell is eternal so is Heaven because it is in the same dimension which is devoid of time.

If I were you Id pray this prayer and live a holy life (with the Holy Spirits help) so that I make sure I lift up my eyes in fullness of joy, and pleasures forevermore in Gods Presence, where He will wipe away ever tear from your eyes. And where there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away (see Psalm 16:11, Revelation 7:17, and 21:4)

HOW TO BECOME BORN AGAIN (OR SAVED)

Heres a salvation prayer you (or anyone else reading this) can pray if you dont know how to pray:

Lord Jesus, I now confess You as my Lord and Savior from the wages of my sin. (Romans 6:23, 10:9)

I believe that God raised You from the dead. (Romans 10:9)

I repent and turn away from all of my sins now. (Mark 1:15)

I receive Your free gift of eternal life now. (Romans 6:23)

Thank You Lord Jesus for saving me. (1 Thessalonians 5:9)

I look forward to spending eternity in Your Presence and love. (Psalm 16:11, Revelation 21:1-8)

It's that simple. If you prayed that prayer welcome to the family of God. (Ephesians 3:15) You are now a citizen of Heaven! (Philippians 3:20) You are on your way to Heaven! (John 14:1-3, 2 Corinthians 5:8) Angels are rejoicing over you! (Luke 15:10) Your name is written in the Book of life (Revelation 21:27).

Now turn away from you sins, get yourself a King James Bible. Study the table of contents to learn where the different books of the Bible are located. Read the Gospel According to John. This will introduce you to the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. Then read the other gospels (Matthew, Mark, and Luke) to get a more complete understanding of the earthly life and ministry of the Lord Jesus Christand His purpose for stepping out of eternity into time to become the God-Man, and Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world i.e. the Savior (John 1:14, 1:29, Hebrews 10:7, 1 John 4:14).

Also, ask the Holy Spirit to fill you with Himself i.e. His Presence inside of your spirit (Ephesians 5:18), with the evidence of speaking in other tongues (Acts 2:4). This will empower you to be a witness for the Lord Jesus (Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8, 6:8), to speak the Word of God with boldness (Acts 4:31), to endure hardness as a good soldier of Christ (2 Timothy 2:3), to fulfill your earthly purpose to love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind and strength (Deuteronomy 6:5, Matthew 22:37), to fight the good fight of faith (1 Timothy 6:12), to finish your race, and to keep the faith (2 Timothy 4:7).

Ask the Lord God to lead you to a good, Bible-believing church that teaches the Full Gospel uncompromisingly (Acts 20:27), where you can serve (Matthew 25:14-30, Hebrews 10:25, 1 Corinthians 12:18, 28, 1 Peter 4:11).

Thank Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for your salvation through Lord Jesus' shed Blood on the cross on your behalf (1 Corinthians 15:57), and then tell others what great things the Lord has done for you so that they can get saved (Mark 5:19).

Type TBN in your Google or Yahoo search bar, or Ever Increasing Faith Ministries, John Hagee Ministries, Joyce Meyer Ministries, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Creflo Dollar Ministries, Jesse Duplantis Ministries, Jerry Savelle Ministries, Joseph Prince Ministries, Bill Winston Ministries, or Charles Stanley to get fed the Word of God on YouTube or online at their respective websites. These are all good Christian ministries that teach the Word of God (i.e. the holy Bible), and preach Jesus as Lord and Savior, Whos coming back soon.

The Lord Jesus will raise the dead as He descends from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. The dead in Christ (those born again believers who have already died and gone to Heaven) will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain (those of us who are alive when Lord Jesus returns for His church) shall be caught up (this is where the word Rapture comes from) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

At this moment in human history we will begin our eternal life with the Lord. But if we die before this occurs, at the moment that we die, we will begin our eternal life with the Lord in Heaven because to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord). (2 Corinthians 5:8).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 12:19 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

The TRUTH is people send THEMSELVES to Hell for REBELLING against God, and REJECTING the Lord Jesus Christ (God's ONLY plan of salvation to keep you out of Hell).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 12:24 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm gonna stick with no. I'm gonna go ahead and stay with nobody goes to hell.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 12:26 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 12:35 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

DMB in D-enial.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 12:37 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not with that attitude.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 01:11 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Good" is a point of view. God's opinions on what merits being "bad" can tend to edge on the side of crazy. Like keeping holy the sabbath day. At one point that was some serious shit that needed to be done and could apparently carry a punishment of death if you failed. So you'd die if you worked on a Sunday. Or I guess you could work on a Sunday, but you'd need to not work for at least one day a week.

I don't know if God told people this or if some Christians decided it was the thing to do. But I do not recall God telling them "Yeah, quit that shit out".

Look at when God has destroyed cities for being too evil. Does this mean literally every single person was some baby murdering rapist? Were there varying levels of evil in the places he nuked? Was there some guy who gets off on stealing getting atomized?

Actually that is an interesting question: how does God define "evil" ? Murderers? Rapists? People who don't believe in him?

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 03:28 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 03:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Surtur
"Good" is a point of view. God's opinions on what merits being "bad" can tend to edge on the side of crazy. Like keeping holy the sabbath day. At one point that was some serious shit that needed to be done and could apparently carry a punishment of death if you failed. So you'd die if you worked on a Sunday. Or I guess you could work on a Sunday, but you'd need to not work for at least one day a week.

I don't know if God told people this or if some Christians decided it was the thing to do. But I do not recall God telling them "Yeah, quit that shit out".

Look at when God has destroyed cities for being too evil. Does this mean literally every single person was some baby murdering rapist? Were there varying levels of evil in the places he nuked? Was there some guy who gets off on stealing getting atomized?

Actually that is an interesting question: how does God define "evil" ? Murderers? Rapists? People who don't believe in him?

God defines evil as violating your CONSCIENCE, and you are called SINNERS. In addition, ALL rebellion against God and His Will/Word is evil

But if you do not KNOW Jesus, you are a SINNER.

That is what God calls you.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 05:17 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Actually, the OPPOSITE is true. The MAJORITY of people on Earth are going to Hell.

Just look at the adjectives that the Lord Jesus uses in reference to those going to Hell (or destruction). Words like BROAD, WIDE, and MANY.

But the words He uses in reference to those going to Heaven (or life), are words like STRAIT, NARROW, and FEW.

The Lord Jesus said,

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for WIDE is the gate, and BROAD is the way, that leads to DESTRUCTION, and MANY there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait [NARROW] is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto LIFE, and FEW there be that find it.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 09:49 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Actually, the OPPOSITE is true. The MAJORITY of people on Earth are going to Hell.

So omnipotent, all-knowing, all-'good' god and son and holy ghost decide that because people he/they made don't believe in him when he doesn't make his existence objectively known to all, they should go to a place of eternal torment. Including individuals like the mentally disabled, babies and infants who died before learning about the invisible sky killer, and tribes out in the Pacific who never found missionaries in time.

quote:

The Lord Jesus said,

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for WIDE is the gate, and BROAD is the way, that leads to DESTRUCTION, and MANY there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait [NARROW] is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto LIFE, and FEW there be that find it.

Are these the strictest terms, given that the book (which is a compilation of Christian tales edited by a few people well after Christ died and excluded perhaps dozens of other gospels) was translated from many languages which do not share the same, precise meanings as ours in all cases? Such as Latin, Greek, Coptic, etc.?

Or did you think that Jesus wrote this in English first? That would make a lot of sense, seeing as he's going out of his way to save only a few people. What an *******.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 08:53 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

quote:
So omnipotent, all-knowing, all-'good' god and son and holy ghost decide that because people he/they made don't believe in him when he doesn't make his existence objectively known to all, they should go to a place of eternal torment. Including individuals like the mentally disabled, babies and infants who died before learning about the invisible sky killer, and tribes out in the Pacific who never found missionaries in time.

Part 1/3

God HAS made His existence objectively known to all.

The Book of Romans 1:20 states,

Romans 1:20

For the INVISIBLE THINGS OF HIM FROM THE CREATION OF THE WORLD ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, even his eternal power and Godhead; SO THAT THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE:

You see, EVERYTHING that you (and any other person) need to know about Gods EXISTENCE is CLEARLY SEEN being understood BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE (i.e. the universe, sun, moon, stars, the laws that govern all things, the Earth, all biodiverse life, DNA, cells, the brain, etc.)

The things that exist in nature are EVIDENCE of Gods existence. These things exist because GOD exists. Gods ETERNAL POWER, and DIVINITY are CLEARLY SEEN. YOU ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE. You cant claim that since you cannot SEE God (Who is a SPIRIT, and thus INVISIBLE), that God doesnt existbecause THE EARTH IS PROOF OF HIS EXISTENCE. The Earth is the ONLY, PLANET WITH ALL OF THE NECESSARY CIRCUMSTANCES TO SUPPORT LIFE.

Do you think that is a coincidence?

Well it's NOT. It is not a coincidence that Earth is the only inhabitable world in the universe. Again, Earth has everything that is absolutely necessary for life to exist. It is NO WONDER life does NOT exist on any other planet.

What does the Bible say about Earth?

Isaiah 45:18

For thus says the Lord that created the heavens; God Himself that formed the EARTH and made it; He has established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be INHABITED: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

Let me use an ANALOGY to ILLUSTRATE Truth.

Your home (which just so happens to CONVENIENTLY have all of the RIGHT CONDITIONS to make it INHABITABLE for you and your family) is constructed of natural materials, some of which were modified from various raw materialsso your house has a purely NATURALISTIC ORIGIN correct?

It had NOT designer, and is not the product of an intelligent mind right? Logic tells you that your home was created by a big bang right?

Antimatter and matter went contrary to the laws of physics' three laws of motion, collided, and that formed your life-sheltering house correct?

Or better yet your home with its plumbing system, electrical system, insulation system, heating system, in just the RIGHT LOCATION (it's not hanging precariously off of Mount Everest, in a perennial blizzard), expanded from infinitely dense matter known as a singularity.

Am I on the right track?

What would you think of me if I said to you that this is what I wholeheartedly believe?

What would you say if I said that your home, and all of the complex matter and organisms in your home (the framework, foundation, appliances, carpets, rugs, ceiling, drywall, nails, furniture, TVs, paint work, doors, knobs, keys, clocks, washers, dryers, toasters, refrigerator, beds, laptops, cellphones, radios, mirrors, clothes, boxes, plants, fish, dogs, cats, flowers, gardens, garage, cars, trucks, birds, insects, faucets, toilets, showers, heat, breaker boxes, outlets, lamps, light switches, stove, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, sink, bath tub, couches, love seat, recliner, shoes, belts, wallet, your family and everything in it)--self-organized from chemicals and energy, and were the result of random chance?

That you and your home had no parents (or human creators), all of the meaningfully organized quarks, atoms, molecules, and other matter all came together on their own, and are the result of a purely naturalistic and materialistic origin. Matter just decided on its own to form a foundation from specific chemicals, or a framework from wood without the aid of an intelligent mind. The ceiling formed itself, the plumbing system formed itself. The electrical system formed itself. Matter chose the ideal location for your home and all of the other things that you would need to make it hospitable for life. It was not a designer with an intelligent mind that did these things, it was just matter, gravity, chemicals, blind chance, and energy. All of the matter came together in all of the most meaningful places so that you could have someplace hospitable to live.

Again, no architect, no designer, no blueprints, no creator--just an impersonal clump of matter created all of these CONVENIENTLY INTERCONNECTED CONDITIONS that you just so happened to be the beneficiary of.

What would you think of me if I said this and truly believed it? Would you believe that I was rational? Would you believe that I was being logical? Would you think that I LACKED COMMON SENSE? What if I said that since I do not see the builder that he doesn't exist?

What would you say?

Furthermore, God's OMNIPOTENCE (which is an INVISIBLE ATTRIBUTE) is CLEARLY SEEN in the material/physical world (or reality) around us. The sheer amount of POWER required to CAUSE the vastly astronomical amount of matter that exists in the universe (and that forms or makes up the universe and everything in it from worlds, galaxies/stars/nebulas, dark energy/matter, to oceans, rivers, lakes, beaches, mountains, sand, cells in plants, trees, humans, and animals, etc.) is nothing short of ALL-POWERFUL.

Secondly, God's OMNISCIENCE (which is an INVISIBLE ATTRIBUTE) is CLEARLY SEEN in the material/physical world (or reality) around us. The sheer amount of WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING required (nothing less than INFINITE) to CAUSE the vastly astronomical amount of matter that exists in the universe (and that forms or makes up the universe and everything in it from worlds, galaxies/stars/nebulas, dark energy/matter, to oceans, rivers, lakes, beaches, mountains, sand, cells in plants, trees, humans, and animals, etc.) is nothing short of ALL-POWERFUL.

The Book of Romans 1:17 through 21 states,

Romans 1:17-21

17 For therein is THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD REVEALED from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of MEN, WHO HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;

19 BECAUSE THAT WHICH MAY BE KNOWN OF GOD IS MANIFEST IN THEM; FOR GOD HATH SHEWED IT UNTO THEM.

20 For the INVISIBLE THINGS OF HIM FROM THE CREATION OF THE WORLD ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE
, even his eternal power and Godhead; SO THAT THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE:

21 Because that, WHEN THEY KNEW GOD, THEY GLORIFIED HIM NOT AS GOD, NEITHER WERE THANKFUL
; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

The BIBLE states that THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IS REVEALED in the Truth that MEN (i.e. PEOPLE) HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.

What TRUTH?

The Truth about GODS EXISTENCE. People KNOW that God exists, BUT THEY HOLD THIS TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. Theyre ALL UNRIGHTEOUS SINNERS who know that God existsTHEY JUST REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS TRUTH.

Every atheist, agnostic, and unbeliever KNOWS that God exists BECAUSE THAT WHICH MAY BE KNOWN OF GOD IS MANIFEST IN THEM; FOR GOD HATH SHOWED IT UNTO THEM.

The SAME GOD that you alleged, doesn't make his existence objectively known to all. HAS DONE JUST THAT. God has SHOWN IT TO YOU.

Well, HOW? You might ask, has God shown me that He exists? I just TOLD you. The universe and everything in it DECLARES THE GLORY OF GOD.

The Bible states,

Psalm 19:1-2

THE HEAVENS DECLARE THE GLORY OF GOD; AND THE FIRMAMENT SHOWS HIS HANDIWORK.

2 Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night shows knowledge.

Did you GET that?

The universe DECLARES the glory of God. Earths sky SHOWS HIS HANDIWORK (or TOUCH, and ARTISITIC/CREATIVE ABILITY, the same way that a famous painting shows the touch, and artistic/creative ability of a renowned painter).

Psalm 19:1-2

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork.

2 DAY UNTO DAY UTTERS SPEECH, AND NIGHT UNTO NIGHT SHOWS KNOWLEDGE.

EVERY SINGLE DAY the universe (i.e. time, space, matter, galaxies, nebulas, stars, the sun, moon, planets, the atmosphere around earth) UTTERS SPEECH, and EVERY SINGLE NIGHT SHOWS KNOWLEDGE. CELESTIAL BODIES (like daily HERALDS and MESSENGERS proclaiming to human observers on Earth) are PROOF POSITIVE that God exists,

Celestial bodies in the firmament SHOW (or demonstrate) KNOWLEDGE. It required KNOWLEDGE (i.e. know how) for God to create them. They are NOT the product of an IGNORANT, UNKNOWING, IMPERSONAL, UNCONCSIOUS big bang expansionbut the product of the creative, infinitely vast KNOWLEDGE of God.

Also, the Word of God states,

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 26th, 2017 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 11:44 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Part 2/3

Romans 1:19

19 BECAUSE THAT WHICH MAY BE KNOWN OF GOD IS MANIFEST IN THEM; FOR GOD HATH SHEWED IT UNTO THEM.

In summary, the evidence for God's existence is OVERWHELMINGLY ABUNDANT.

Is it possible that you suppress the truth [THAT GOD EXISTS] in unrighteousness because what may be known of God is manifest in you [i.e. THE FIVE TRILLION TO FIFTY TRILLION COMPLEX LIVING CELLS, AND THE DNA THEY CONTAIN THAT FORMED YOU THROUGH THE COMPLEX PROCESS OF RNA SYNTHESIS]?

For God has shown it to you [JUST LOOK AROUND YOU, AT THE ORDERLY ARRANGEMENT OF THE COMPLEX COSMOS, AND THE SEVERAL LAWS OF PHYSICS THAT GOVERN IT].

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes [i.e. HIS INFINITE WISDOM, MIND, AND INTELLIGENCE, HIS UNLIMITED POWER, HIS INTRICATE PERSONALITY, HIS VASTLY DIVERSE, AESTHETIC, AND INIMITABLE CREATIVE ABILITY, AND HIS IRREFUTABLE EXISTENCE] are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made

[THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT IS YOUR SOLID PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS], even His eternal power and Godhead [DEITY], so that you [AND ANY OTHER ATHEIST/AGNOSTIC READING THESE WORDS] are without excuse,because, although you knew God, you did not glorify Him as God [YOU BLASPHEMOUSLY CALL HIM THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE, MOTHER NATURE, OR THE BIG BANG], nor were thankful, but became futile in your thoughts, and your foolish heart was darkened.

Professing to be wise, you became a fool [READ PSALM 14:1 AND 53:1], and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man [EVOLUTIONARY APE-MAN]and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things [i.e. DARWINIAN EVOLUTION].

Now, that I have ESTABLISHED that God HAS made Himself KNOWN to all people, lets deal with your other assertion about God.

You UNJUSTLY claim that God DECIDED that because people He made do not believe in Him they should go to a place of eternal torment. Nothing could be further from the truth. You see, the TRUTH is,

John 3:16

For GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That one verse of Scripture REFUTES your assertion that God DECIDED that because people He made do not believe in Him they should go to a place of eternal torment.

God did NOT decide thatYOU DID, because YOU CHOOSE NOT to believe in His Son. God gave humanity as a whole, the POWER OF CHOICE or WILL. It is YOUR DECISION NOT TO BELIEVE IN HIS SONNOT Gods decision.

God did EVERYTHING that He could to KEEP YOU FROM GOING TO HELL. God sent His Son to DIE FOR YOUR SINS (and the sins of the whole world), so that WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

Now, what about that cant you do?

YOU CAN CHOOSE to believe in the Lord Jesus, or YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT to believe in the Lord Jesus. Either way God has NOTHING to do with YOUR DECISION.

mentally disabled, babies and infants who died before learning about the invisible sky killer.
As far as

You ALLEGE that mentally disabled people, babies and infants who died before learning about God go to Hell (including tribes out in the Pacific who never found missionaries in time). I spent a significant amount of time explaining that EVERYONE knows that God exists. The fact is, EVERYONE has a CONSCIENCE (including tribes out in the Pacific who never found missionaries in time) that alerts them when they are about to do something wrong, or while they are they doing something wrong, SO THEY ARE NOT innocent.

But really, how do you KNOW that these people went to Hell? Do you know God personally? If you do not know God personally, how can you make CHARACTER JUDGMENTS about His goodness, holiness, righteousness, and justice? How do you know that He hasnt ALREADY MADE SOME TYPE OF PROVISION FOR THEM? You just ASSUME that God is evil WITHOUT ANY BASIS.

What if I made character judgments about YOUR father (WHO I DONT EVEN KNOW)? What if I alleged that your father was a terrorist, wife-beater, and hardened criminalhow would you feel? Would you think that I was a reasonable person? Would think that I was rational? Would you think that I was fair? Well, the way that you would feel about me if I made those kinds of UNFOUNDED, BASELESS accusations about your father (WITHOUT even knowing your father), that is EXACTLY how I would feel about you making evil, negative accusations about God.

You ASSUME that God HASNT revealed Himself to these people (which I spent ample time refuting in the very beginning of this reply). The bottom line is, since you do NOT know God personally, dont make character judgments about Him, unless you want others (NOT ME BECAUSE I DONT DO THAT) to do the SAME THING about your father. You REAP whatever you SOW.

And, NO, the Old Testament of the Bible does NOT support your insinuation and implication that God is evil. You are NOT EVEN QUALIFIED, or CAPABLE of interpreting the Bible because you are NOT born again. The Bible calls you a NATURAL man, as opposed to a SPIRITUAL man.

The Bible states,

1 Corinthians 2:14

But the NATURAL MAN RECEIVES NOT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD: FOR THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS UNTO HIM: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED.

Did you see that?

The NATURAL man (or non-born-again man) is INCAPABLE of understanding the Bible.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 11:47 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

quote:
Are these the strictest terms, given that the book (which is a compilation of Christian tales edited by a few people well after Christ died and excluded perhaps dozens of other gospels) was translated from many languages which do not share the same, precise meanings as ours in all cases? Such as Latin, Greek, Coptic, etc.?

Part 3/3

Yes, these are the strictest terms (whatever that means).

You see, the New Testament (specifically the book of Matthew in this discussion) was written in Greek, so it wouldn’t be difficult for you to find out what the actually terms were.

Here, I’ve even done it for you.

The Greek word translated strait [or narrow] in Matthew 7:13 is Stenos (ste-no's).

Strait
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G4728&t=KJV

The Greek word translated wide in Matthew 7:13 is Platys (plä-tü's).

Wide
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G4116&t=KJV

The Greek word translated broad in Matthew 7:13 is Eurychōros (yü-rü'-khō-ros).

Broad
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G2149&t=KJV

The Greek word translated destruction in Matthew 7:13 is apōleia (ä-pō'-lā-ä).

Destruction
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...=G684&t=KJV

The Greek word translated many in Matthew 7:13 is polys (po-lü's).

Many
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G4183&t=KJV

The Greek word translated narrow in Matthew 7:14 is thlibō (thlē'-bō).

Narrow
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G2346&t=KJV

The Greek word translated life in Matthew 7:14 is zōē (zō-ā').

Life
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G2222&t=KJV

Few

Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G3641&t=KJV

The Greek word translated few in Matthew 7:14 is oligos (o-lē'-gos).

So based on the original Greek (that the New Testament of the Bible was translated from/written in), it is clear that the Lord Jesus meant what He said. The MAJORITY of people on Earth are going to Hell, and a MINORITY of people on Earth are going to Heaven.

quote:
…Or did you think that Jesus wrote this in English first? That would make a lot of sense, seeing as he's going out of his way to save only a few people. What an *******.

The Lord Jesus never wrote anything in English. You see, the Lord Jesus did NOT physically write, or pen the Book of Matthew. It is not certain who wrote the Book of Matthew, but circumstantial evidence points to Matthew (one of the disciples/apostles of the Lord Jesus).

I quote,

“From all the details considered with the internal evidence (one who is thoroughly Jewish in scope of the messages presented by Jesus, one who focuses on the prophetic fulfillment of Jesus, one who focuses on the ministry of Jesus to Jews, and one who focuses on financial matters especially in the area of taxes), Matthew best fits as the author of the First Gospel. Matthew was a tax collector before accepting Jesus as Savior and his role as an apostle. Thus, Matthew’s knowledge of shorthand to take notes as well as finances would far excel most others.”
Quote source: http://crossexamined.org/wrote-gospel-matthew/

Now, concerning your remark that,

quote:
…seeing as he's going out of his way to save only a few people. What an *******.

NOTHING could be FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. The Lord Jesus died for THE WORLD. It is NOT His fault that a MAJORITY of people REBEL against His love, mercy, and grace. It is NOT His fault that a MAJORITY of people CHOOSE to REJECT Him. It is NOT His fault that a MAJORITY of people DON’T WANT anything to do with Him (INCLUDING YOU, and a MAJORITY of people on this forum). So DON’T blame Him if a MAJORITY of people lift their eyes in TORMENTS in Hell. It is YOUR choice to do so, NOT His because He died to KEEP YOU OUT of Hell. He who has EARS TO HEAR, let him or her HEAR.

Do you follow me?

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 27th, 2017 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 11:48 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

quote:

Note: the previous "Part 3/3" post is difficult to read. Here's a new post:

Part 3/3

Yes, these are the strictest terms (whatever that means).

You see, the New Testament (specifically the book of Matthew in this discussion) was written in Greek, so it wouldnt be difficult for you to find out what the actually terms were.

Here, Ive even done it for you.

The Greek word translated strait [or narrow] in Matthew 7:13 is Stenos (ste-no's).

Strait
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G4728&t=KJV

The Greek word translated wide in Matthew 7:13 is Platys (pl-t's).

Wide
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G4116&t=KJV

The Greek word translated broad in Matthew 7:13 is Eurychros (y-r'-kh-ros).

Broad
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G2149&t=KJV

The Greek word translated destruction in Matthew 7:13 is apleia (-p'-l-).

Destruction
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...=G684&t=KJV

The Greek word translated many in Matthew 7:13 is polys (po-l's).

Many
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G4183&t=KJV

The Greek word translated narrow in Matthew 7:14 is thlib (thl'-b).

Narrow
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G2346&t=KJV

The Greek word translated life in Matthew 7:14 is z (z-').

Life
Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G2222&t=KJV

Few

Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G3641&t=KJV

The Greek word translated few in Matthew 7:14 is oligos (o-l'-gos).

So based on the original Greek (that the New Testament of the Bible was translated from/written in), it is clear that the Lord Jesus meant what He said. The MAJORITY of people on Earth are going to Hell, and a MINORITY of people on Earth are going to Heaven.

quote:
Or did you think that Jesus wrote this in English first? That would make a lot of sense, seeing as he's going out of his way to save only a few people. What an *******.

The Lord Jesus never wrote anything in English. You see, the Lord Jesus did NOT physically write, or pen the Book of Matthew. It is not certain who wrote the Book of Matthew, but circumstantial evidence points to Matthew (one of the disciples/apostles of the Lord Jesus).

I quote,

From all the details considered with the internal evidence (one who is thoroughly Jewish in scope of the messages presented by Jesus, one who focuses on the prophetic fulfillment of Jesus, one who focuses on the ministry of Jesus to Jews, and one who focuses on financial matters especially in the area of taxes), Matthew best fits as the author of the First Gospel. Matthew was a tax collector before accepting Jesus as Savior and his role as an apostle. Thus, Matthews knowledge of shorthand to take notes as well as finances would far excel most others.
Quote source: http://crossexamined.org/wrote-gospel-matthew/

Now, concerning your remark that,

quote:
seeing as he's going out of his way to save only a few people. What an *******.

NOTHING could be FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. The Lord Jesus died for THE WORLD. It is NOT His fault that a MAJORITY of people REBEL against His love, mercy, and grace. It is NOT His fault that a MAJORITY of people CHOOSE to REJECT Him. It is NOT His fault that a MAJORITY of people DONT WANT anything to do with Him (INCLUDING YOU, and a MAJORITY of people on this forum). So DONT blame Him if a MAJORITY of people lift their eyes in TORMENTS in Hell. It is YOUR choice to do so, NOT His because He died to KEEP YOU OUT of Hell. He who has EARS TO HEAR, let him or her HEAR.

Do you follow me?

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 27th, 2017 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 12:05 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

"You're wrong."

*Quotes Bible for everything*

*Random use of capital letters to emphasize TROOTH*

*Massive spam-like replies with varied URLs that confirm the original point with circular logic*

Brilliant technique.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 05:51 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
"You're wrong."

*Massive spam-like replies with varied URLs that confirm the original point with circular logic*

Brilliant technique.

Exactly, you can't reason with that kind of illogic.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 01:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
"You're wrong."

Brilliant technique.

quote:

The quotes substantiate my claims about God, so that you know that I am not making them up out of thin air.

quote:

I apologize for using capital letters. That's not the best way to emphasize my points. It wont happen again.

quote:

You asked me a question concerning the strictest terms of the Lord Jesus,

I quote,

quote:

concerning a majority of people on Earth going to Hell (of their own free will and choice by the way), so I wanted to show you academically, and authoritatively from the actual Greek language. The Words of the Lord Jesus mean exactly what the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 7:13-14 (as translated from the original Greek language that the Book of Matthew was written in).

quote:
Brilliant technique.

Although I realize you are being sarcastic, thanks anyway.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 03:51 PM
Adam_PoE

Do you have Autism?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 07:51 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Exactly, you can't reason with that kind of illogic.

Pretty much the case, but it doesn't cheapen my amusement to try.

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
The quotes substantiate my claims about God, so that you know that I am not making them up out of thin air.

I apologize for using capital letters. That's not the best way to emphasize my points. It wont happen again.

You asked me a question concerning the strictest terms of the Lord Jesus,

I quote,

concerning a majority of people on Earth going to Hell (of their own free will and choice by the way), so I wanted to show you academically, and authoritatively from the actual Greek language. The Words of the Lord Jesus mean exactly what the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 7:13-14 (as translated from the original Greek language that the Book of Matthew was written in).

Although I realize you are being sarcastic, thanks anyway.

The Bible itself isn't authoritative simply because it exists. If this is the only requirement to substantiate a universal truth, then the Silmarillion proves that elves exist.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 06:49 AM