KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Overview of the Paganism inherit in Roman Catholicism

Overview of the Paganism inherit in Roman Catholicism
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Overview of the Paganism inherit in Roman Catholicism

*TRIGGER WARNING FOR ROMAN CATHOLICS*

This video in link below which was made by a woman a year ago lists the many reasons why Roman Catholicism is not true Biblical Christianity but instead filled with all kinds of pagan worship and idolatry (and non-biblical doctrines):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wnzx6GJhEc

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 06:48 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So she’s...stating the obvious/well known facts.

Kooky.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 06:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not everyone knows those things, riv. Many people think Roman Catholicism is true Christianity w/out any paganism in it. Glad you are already well-educated on the subject and know the truth... not everyone does though.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 5th, 2019 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 04:11 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

...btw riv, how've you been doing? smile

Still posting over on that cesspool known as "Herochat"? Are the immature mods still making crybaby anti-Trump threads and banning people simply for supporting Trump?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 06:09 PM
riv6672

quote:
how've you been doing?[/quote
Pretty great.
I’m pretty and things are great.

[quote]Still posting over on that cesspool known as "Herochat

HC and KMC are my cesspools of choice, yeah.

quote:
Are the immature mods still making crybaby anti-Trump threads and banning people simply for supporting Trump?

I wouldnt know, i dont frequent the debate forum or Trump threads in general, and dont keep track of the mods’ business.

Speaking of, i guess we know each other, but you’ve made a name change.
I dont keep track of that either.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 11:10 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes... trust me, we do know each other lol (though not in real life of course; just from previous online history). I'll just leave it at that.

Some poor fools who post over in General Discussion think I am Fly Attractor lol and I do so enjoy seeing them make fools out of themselves being so sure of that so don't want to spoil the fun. Here's a little hint though: Has the mod Xerses (or whatever his name is) finally allowed people to start using the ignore function again? wink

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 11:15 PM
riv6672

Well its a whole new board no idea if there is an ignore function.

Anyway, i wont derail your thread any longer.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 12:00 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

No biggie, riv. Doesn't look like anyone is really interested in it anyway.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 6th, 2019 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:05 AM
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

imo it's insanely funny that, like, half of rituals and holidays in catholicism come from paganism, to help convert pagans more easily by giving them the same stuff in a new name so the conversion is simpler lol

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 03:34 AM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote