KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Why is worshipping God more important then accepting LGBTQ+ people to you?

Why is worshipping God more important then accepting LGBTQ+ people to you?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Why is worshipping God more important then accepting LGBTQ+ people to you?

To anyone who reads this and isn't accepting, this is a question to you and why you believe worshipping our lord and saviour is more important then accepting people who are gay?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 9th, 2022 08:29 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not religious, my god is the sun and my morality is to do good things to people.

When it comes to LGBTQ+ people, I think, let them have their kinks but the ultimate goal of humanity is to keep reproducing and ultimately become a stellar civilisation called "level 2"

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2022 08:38 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Never going to happen, humanity is going to kill itself or kill the earth which would kill humanity long before we get close to an intersteller civilization.

And normies won't accept Alphabet people because they're been brainwashed that those people are filthy degenerates for 8,000 or more years.

They feel good knowing they're more righteous than thou art, plus they get heavenly brownie points for hating sinners.

Old Post May 9th, 2022 08:49 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nuke, you're so pessimistic.

Old Post May 10th, 2022 09:42 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You see enough shit you get realistic, maybe even fatalistic.

I own that.

Old Post May 10th, 2022 12:52 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I say keep doing you until we get to "level 2"

Old Post May 10th, 2022 02:47 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I worship the God of the Bible, and my God tells me to accept everyone, and love all people including your enemies. I accept the people of the LGBTQIA+. I do have my opinion of it though, and in my opinion it is a nihilistic way of life, as it lacks the ability to naturally reproduce. Without this, we threaten to blink out of existence, God not only calls it a sin, but also an abomination. I am not God though, I can't judge, because every time I look at a woman with lust I am found in sin myself. It's also abominable to sleep with someone's wife. Before the truth grabbed me, I was guilty of doing just that.

Back on topic, one of my favorite people in the universe is gender dysphoric.

If many of the people that do not actually suffer from gender dysphoria which is a real condition found in 1 out of 10,000 people realized that humanity is threatened on all sides, they might reconsider. Upsetting the balance of nature has and will always have negative effects. The hard core feminist movement is also a nihilistic way to live life, to show that my feelings on the subject isn't a personal attack on any one person because I'm a feminist, just not to that point. It places enmity between men and women. That is a bad thing, not a good one. The world is against the God of the Bible on just about everything. He said be fruitful and multiply, so we started robbing and killing each other. The reception is so deep that many people can't even see that when a fetus is aborted that it is still considered to be murder. The laws however support the practice.

Paul said that it is the law that condemns. So when we break the law a person that follows their convictions will experience a certain level of condemnation after the deed is done. However it has been noted that all people have laws written in their hearts and minds that wouldn't necessarily need to be one of the laws of the land to cause a person to feel condemnation after ignoring their convictions.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2023 11:48 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Rolls eyes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 12:34 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

The bible was created during a time of barbarism and debauchery, immorality, which sums up the basics fundamentals to preserve a community, nothing more.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 01:14 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If you can make a name for yourself the element is active. Then sexuality counts and can succeed.

Attachment: img_1850.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 01:26 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

There you go again talking in a riddle

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 02:47 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If you improve the quality is sterling and an element that address goals.

Attachment: img_7793.jpeg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 03:59 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Then you have an elementary conclusion and healthy closure. Then the next step is good and the afterlife is attainable.

Attachment: img_7801.jpeg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 04:28 PM
rudester
Tommy

**** the afterlife, I'm still ****ing with this one*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 05:21 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Recreation

Find a beacon and you’ll have the right moral compass 🧭. Then you can take comfort in knowing you exist.

Attachment: img_5487.jpeg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 05:53 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Then you can sail off into the sunset 🌅.

Attachment: img_5486.jpeg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 06:16 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Then hope floats and you can ingrain behavior for learning. Then you’re in the know.

Attachment: img_7811.jpeg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 06:34 PM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
There you go again talking in a riddle

When you see a beautiful lawn you never question whether it was tended by a gardener. You automatically understand that a gardener was the one that takes care of the garden. The same holds true for the universe. Someone created it. The men and women that wrote the Bible wrote it from hearing God who told them what to write.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2023 04:16 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If the hope joins the season can awarded a concept and you can exchange pleasantries. Then the pleasure can be well thought of and sexually attractive. Then you’re oriented intelligently.

Attachment: img_8311.jpeg

Old Post Oct 8th, 2023 04:30 PM