KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E19 - Shades of Gray

S03E19 - Shades of Gray
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E19 - Shades of Gray

Official Episode Preview

When Sylar comes face-to-face with his long lost father, the reunion proves to be what he least expected. Elsewhere, after receiving a tip from "Rebel," Claire must decide if she will help her sworn enemy, Eric Doyle, evade capture. Meanwhile, as "The Hunter" plans to uncover the Petrelli family's secrets and take control of Nathan's operation, Matt finds himself in the spotlight and on the verge of leveling Capitol Hill.

"Shades of Gray" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:14 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Sneek Peek

-Claire applies for a job at "Sam's Comics" Store

In this episode:
* The prophecy about Matt Parkman becoming a murder-suicide bomber comes due next week, but Matt Parkman doesn't know anything about it...
* Next week Sylar finally meets his biological father (not to be confused with his adoptive father or his fake bio-dad, Arthur Petrelli), played by John Glover. The father of Gabriel Gray has a wry personality, a fondness for taxidermy and a major health problem that factors into his relationship with his son.
* Nathan has to regain Tracy's trust next week, or the Hunter will have both their heads...Can the old couple get back in business before it's too late?

Last edited by S_D_J on Mar 5th, 2009 at 04:22 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:15 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Not interested at all in Sylar or his father.....i am interested in Matts predicament...and claires story seems funny...but not to important...this show has got to change its formula for involving characters....its all over the place story wise..and there are characters more deserving of the time allowed.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 01:36 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Claire's story seems boring and pointless as usual

I'd like to see how Sylar's meeting goes down.

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 08:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I will be saddened if there is not a giant battle of super-powered anger.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 03:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Has Danko really not figured it out that Nathan can fly? "Petrelli... how'd he get there so fast?" After he left via the Roof Access...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 04:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Tonight's show was disappointing.. I thought it lacked a lot..

This sub plot involving Sylar's father truly was not needed..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Has Danko really not figured it out that Nathan can fly? "Petrelli... how'd he get there so fast?" After he left via the Roof Access...

Danko's look was priceless afterward

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 07:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

After seeing the episode...again i say...Sylar is so boring..and his father/daddy issues were so lame....claire actually surprised me..and i was somwhat interested....angela stole the show...with her dressing down of Danko..but overall...the show seems to have lost direction...and it feels so thin these days

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 01:41 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I liked the episode, minus the Claire stuff.

And the story with Sylar's dad served a very crazy purpose. Now Sylar is going to be (or should become) an uber villain - taking as many powers as he can, trying to change the world - just to see if he can. Risk it all, and fight all out.

Which means I hope they plan on having Sylar fight Peter.

And now Nathan is outed!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 05:27 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Yeah, I thought the scenes with Sylar's dad were cool. Sylar goading him into a fight by showing that he could regenerate. I still really wanted Sylar to just rip out his dad's brain and take those powers...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 05:54 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So is rebel micah?

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 08:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Eh, I was hoping for a greater conflict between Samson and Sylar. They kinda just argued, bonded, tried to murder each other, and then Sylar left. Hmph. I also wanted Samson's brain to be removed... Sylar is disappointing me in that department.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 10:09 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i thought i was awesome how his father turned against him right away when he found out about the healer power

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 11:04 PM
S_D_J
Bane

it was an ok episode

... still I'm not all that excited about the show anymore.... but finally Sylar's pointless journey is over... and I did like Samson Gray

hey Mairuzu: do you actually watch Weeds or it's just to go alone with the theme? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 02:28 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

That would be pretty stupid if i didn't really watch it

Great show, i acutally started watching it when i started smoking it

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 03:40 PM
Squirrel Fart

I liked the episode, minus the Claire stuff but the end was cool.

Sylars plot was cool.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Mar 11th, 2009 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 05:10 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Dont forget Loeb was still part of this ep.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 11:54 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i thought i was awesome how his father turned against him right away when he found out about the healer power

Yeah, I did as well. He was just like '...oh, a chance at returning to the scene as super-killer!'

I'm still curious about what else he stole. And why Sylar isn't stealing brains. He could be microwaving shit up right now.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:10 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm glad the crap with Sylar and his dad are done, that lasted too long, as bad subplots tend to do in Heroes.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, they did drag it out too long.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:47 AM