KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E21 - Into Asylum

S03E21 - Into Asylum
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E21 - Into Asylum

Official Episode Preview

Now that Nathan's ability has been revealed and he has lost control of his operation, he and Claire go into hiding in Mexico. With Emile Danko now in control of the government operation, his plan to destroy everyone with abilities is set into motion as he teams up with an unlikely partner. Meanwhile, Angela and Peter seek refuge in a church and begin to mend their broken relationship.

"Into Asylum" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 05:54 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

so... Sylar... helps... Danko...

and all for Claire?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 05:55 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
so... Sylar... helps... Danko...

and all for Claire?

yeah something doesn't sound right

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 07:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Well, I'm confused. I can understand him helping so that he can kill every special person ever.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 08:10 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

the preview certainly make it seems as though Sylar is still obsessed with Claire....

erm

Last edited by S_D_J on Mar 26th, 2009 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:18 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Im confused. Why has Syler got a gun?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 09:07 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

What the ****

I gotta know now.

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:41 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Maybe acting normal for the sake of appearances?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 12:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Maybe.. but when has that bothered him before?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 10:19 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by T.M
Maybe.. but when has that bothered him before?

yeah, besides, it's not like every other agent hunting "Heroes" doesn't know who he is....

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 04:30 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I think for the first time this season I actually cant wait for the next episode.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 08:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hah, seriously. That's because the last one was good.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 10:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Not bad.....

When Clair told Nathan he was supposed to be like Superman and he can do anything he wants if he puts his mind into it.

Yeah, that wont go well with DC....lol

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:07 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

a fair episode..

I lol'd when Sylar and Danko were talking in his car and on the radio was Del Shannon's Runaway

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:43 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Eh...the episode was ok...there is still something wrong with ths show,i just cant shake the feeling that highlighting different characters every week...is hurting the show.....how many seasons are going to repeat the same patterns.....seperate..then something brings them to gether...repeat.....it just dont work for me anymore....oh and please lets try and at least make sylar interesting again...his scenes are becoming so stale and boring.....and for the first time Danko is becoming boring and uninteresting...every character seems to be all over the place...bad...good...indifferent.....passive.....aggresive..uncertain.....i know its supposed to be as if real life people have powers and all...but cmon allready

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:50 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

This episode was kinda boring. I was expecting some action. Nothing like last weeks episode. I want more Hiro and Ando. Those 2 crack me up

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:44 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
This episode was kinda boring. I was expecting some action. Nothing like last weeks episode. I want more Hiro and Ando. Those 2 crack me up

yep Hiro and Ando make me laugh all the time

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:48 PM
Squirrel Fart

Hiro sucks, his pansy side is boring and old. His future self is way better.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:00 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
a fair episode..

I lol'd when Sylar and Danko were talking in his car and on the radio was Del Shannon's Runaway

loved that bit too... I love that song

it was an ok episode.. though it made Danko looked like a fool... not realizing it was the shape shifter in all those photos made him look dumb... love the way he play the SS right before Sylar kill him

... I'm quite umconfortable with how everything's now... though I loved Bennet's look when he saw "Sylar's" body, I don't see how Danko ever intends to get rid of Sylar once they get everyone else...

I like the story are center around a handful of characters, rather than being all around creating more mess... the show has so many characters, narrowing down to few seems the best way to go

..still, last week was better erm

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:12 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Wonderful episode! I enjoyed the whole bit with claire and her dad. I wonder if he knows if Tracys death? Got to see some use of claires power which i enjoyed also.

The whole danko and sylar storyline, in this episode at least, was pretty funny.

Bennett it still the nice guy that we like to see.

Finally got a little more info about the regeneration power. The part needing to be destroyed is Microscopic?

New power for sylar!

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Apr 1st, 2009 at 05:23 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:21 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote