KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E22 - Turn and Face The Stranger

S03E22 - Turn and Face The Stranger
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E22 - Turn and Face The Stranger

Official Episode Preview

As Danko spearheads the government operation, someone close to him is put in the line of fire. HRG's life continues to spiral out of control and his marriage is dangerously close to the breaking point. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando continue their road trip with a special delivery for Matt Parkman. Elsewhere, Angela Petrelli unearths the demons of her past.

"Turn and Face The Stranger" Preview

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 05:49 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Its like the previews are getting shorter and shorter

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 05:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Sneek Peek

-Mohinder escapes to India while Matt seeks revenge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Its like the previews are getting shorter and shorter

a good thing about them is they are a bit more intriguing! smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 05:54 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think Mohinder is going to leave and let Matt go it alone. After all, there was that sketch of two people with submachine guns that looked suspiciously like Mohinder and Matt...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 05:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I don't think so either

So someone close to Danko will get hurt... do you think that's because Matt does something?

judging by the description, I'm not to excited about this episode... the one I want to see is the next one "1961"... that one sounds it'll be a great episode... a young Charles, Bob, Angela, and even a young Chandra ....

Last edited by S_D_J on Apr 3rd, 2009 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 06:02 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Awesome, ive always liked episodes that are in the past.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 06:10 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Same, flashback episodes are usually pretty fun. Except the 4 Months Ago episode...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 08:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And I totally think they went in the right direction with Sylar being able to shape-shift. At least he was very distinctive looking before, now he could be ****ing anybody at all. ANYBODY. Best seen when Bennet goes crazy and runs the hell away.

Oh, and holy mass murder, Batman, Coyote Sands was a concentration camp, if nobody picked up on that. History repeated itself. I think the Petrellis should just be eradicated at this point for all the shit they've inflicted upon the world...

Also, I was right, they are heading back in the direction of Sylar being mysterious as far as what powers he has yanked. Bennet and Danko make comments about his team's recent successes. I can only assume he's been on a few missions and snatched a few new powers...

Last edited by REXXXX on Apr 7th, 2009 at 07:56 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 07:49 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

That's a safe assumption with Sylar. I did't pick up on the fact that Coyote Sands was a concentration camp...hmm. Wonder what secrets they're hiding there.

Now I missed a couple of episodes. There was a flashback of Daphne. Can anyone explain to me how she died? I liked her.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:41 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I dont know why all this is drawn out so far.....maybe i am in the minority...but i still dont care about Sylar...and now Danko.....we get the comic releief with Ando and Hiro....and i get 2 minutes of Peter/Mom/Claire/nathan...and most of it is digging for what...?...bodies...no...it cant be that simple(sarcasm)...and i love HRG....and as great as it is to see him outsmarted , i found it dumbed down....i just dont get that excited anymore for the show....it all seems so...non eventfull lately

There is some promise....i liked Matt....and his quest for vengence....it seemed a little extreme....but in the end....they just try and make Danko likable or have some redeeming quality...i hope this arch can pull out some really good moments by the time its over

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Last edited by starlock on Apr 7th, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 11:47 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Can't wait to see what went down there.

It looks somewhat like a camp but i dont think so, looks more like a facility

we'll see

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 05:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It reminded me of the Japanese concentration camps that the U.S. used during World War II. They looked like abandoned cabins. But likewise, very curious about that...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 05:21 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Captain REX
It reminded me of the Japanese concentration camps that the U.S. used during World War II. They looked like abandoned cabins. But likewise, very curious about that...
i thought the exact same thing when i first saw it also.

how would it fit in tho

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 05:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Perhaps Angela wishes to compare the past to what Nathan initiated? Maybe the Company originally rounded up evolved humans in camps rather than their Primatech compound?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 06:36 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Magneto!?

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 07:19 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I'm excited for next weeks - I want to see the smoke monster and the temple again.

Oh wait, I was thinking of something better

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 07:56 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Quincy
I'm excited for next weeks - I want to see the smoke monster and the temple again.

Oh wait, I was thinking of something better
hahahahha

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 08:14 PM
Darth Vicious

Finally a pretty decent episode. This one got me intrigued about the coming weeks.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 08:58 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

If the next episode is a flashback to 1961 then I'm really hoping (but i doubt it will happen) they have Adam Monroe in it.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:46 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Magneto!?

I did hear that Gandalf was making a cameo in the show...

lol whut

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:55 PM