KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E25 - An Invisible Thread

S03E25 - An Invisible Thread
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E25 - An Invisible Thread

Official Episode Preview

Nathan faces off against Sylar to keep him from meeting the President. Sylar has his own plans for his new partner. Meanwhile, Hiro learns that there are repercussions to regaining his ability. Elsewhere, Matt is forced to go to extraordinary lengths to protect his future with his family.

"An Invisible Thread" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:08 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

"Claire's gonna be so mad at me"

Nathan's so dead...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:10 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

HRG!

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:07 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
"Claire's gonna be so mad at me"

Nathan's so dead...
Donno, might be Pete. They both looked to be flying thru that door and Peter's a much bigger thread to Sylar than Nathan is, plus lets face it Claire likes Peter better!

Well Hayden certainly does! lol stick out tongue

Seriously thou, my money's on Hiro. That unexpected nose bleed is gonna be fatal imo.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 01:18 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

It'll be Nathan because he dies EVERY finale.

You'd think you guys would pick up on the trend here.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 01:32 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Its Nate prob, maybe Hiro. Look at Angelas face she she is saying NOOOOOO!!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:08 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Quincy
It'll be Nathan because he dies EVERY finale.

You'd think you guys would pick up on the trend here.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:29 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

did they even say if someone was leaving the show?

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

milo and hayden broke up.... it might be pete cause maybe they couldnt handle working with one another anymore

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:54 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

better not be pete

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:58 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

My money is all on Nathan... though I think Danko is about to experience the final results of working with his super-powered partner. I was waiting for Sylar to just stab him in the face.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 05:29 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
My money is all on Nathan... though I think Danko is about to experience the final results of working with his super-powered partner. I was waiting for Sylar to just stab him in the face.

I was surprised he didn't

I reached a point in which I don't care which character dies... I just don't feel all that invested in this characters as I used to

hopefully the death serves a purpose and gives direction to this show, it's been picking up, but it still has a long way to go...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 06:23 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Mairuzu
did they even say if someone was leaving the show?

Nathan gets killed.

Sylar acts as Nathan

Adrian Pasdar still has a job.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 09:52 PM
S_D_J
Bane

...and Zachary Quinto is off the show

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 02:41 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Quincy
Nathan gets killed.

Sylar acts as Nathan

Adrian Pasdar still has a job.
Were you high when you wrote this? it makes total sense so you had to be high on some good stuff... like me now

now im not even looking forward to it.. dammit..

SPOILERS!

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 05:21 AM
Darth Vicious

Ausiello Report
Question: Please, please, please give us a hint about whom Sylar kills in Monday's Heroes season finale! --Claire
Ausiello: It's a major character, and the death definitely sticks. But there is a twist. (Hint: It's possible no one will be leaving the show.) BTW, the finale is fantastic. It's compelling, suspense-filled and, most importantly, events occur consecutively and in the present day. Heroes is back, people!

This could only mean Nathan. He will die and Sylar will assume his identity thus the actor playing Nathan doesnt have to leave the show.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:01 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Ausiello Report
Question: Please, please, please give us a hint about whom Sylar kills in Monday's Heroes season finale! --Claire
Ausiello: It's a major character, and the death definitely sticks. But there is a twist. (Hint: It's possible no one will be leaving the show.) BTW, the finale is fantastic. It's compelling, suspense-filled and, most importantly, events occur consecutively and in the present day. Heroes is back, people!

This could only mean Nathan. He will die and Sylar will assume his identity thus the actor playing Nathan doesnt have to leave the show.

Quincy beat you to it stick out tongue

Actually, I like it

what he says about the finale sounds encouraging

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 05:18 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I would be surprised if it wasnt nathan

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 05:20 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Were you high when you wrote this? it makes total sense so you had to be high on some good stuff... like me now

now im not even looking forward to it.. dammit..

SPOILERS!

haha I probably was. It makes sense though right!?

Having said that, I hope it's not Nathan. Or at least I hope the whole episode is a huge ass fight. That would be ****ing sweet.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 05:41 PM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by S_D_J

Quincy beat you to it stick out tongue

Actually, I like it

what he says about the finale sounds encouraging [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn, someones playing tricks on me (maybe Sylar). I swear when I posted mine there was only the initial post and nothing else. Now I look and the whole thing is crawling with posts. Ill send Jack Bauer to investigate.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 05:56 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote