KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E05 - Hysterical Blindness

S04E05 - Hysterical Blindness
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E05 - Hysterical Blindness

Official Episode Preview

Samuel prepares for new additions to his family, while Lydia warns him of the consequences. Claire discovers that her roommate Gretchen may have a hidden agenda. Meanwhile, Peter finds an unexpected way to connect with Emma, who would prefer to stay distant. Elsewhere, a different side of Sylar emerges as he desperately tries to remember the person he used to be.

Hysterical Blindness Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 02:43 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Yep

Lesbian kissing

it doesn't look hot though erm
... is actually funny big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 02:44 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i doubt the kiss between hayden and maddie will even matter

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 06:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Sylar did some good acting and wasnt a bad story. Claires story made sense but is just it sucks. However shes getting hotter as she ages though and I sill cant stand her voice. The deaf lady is boring with her lights. Still a boring EP.

Best part is seeing Winston again.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Oct 13th, 2009 at 01:17 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 01:15 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Is that Mandy Moore on your sig?

HOT!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 02:20 AM
Squirrel Fart

Its Kelli Baker from Toronto.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Oct 13th, 2009 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 02:46 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

she is hot....

... haven't watched the episode yet. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 03:05 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

a fair episode...

the kiss wasn't that awe inspiring...

sylar was ok...

peter's possible new gf needs improvement

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 04:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

Well if that is the only kiss we see I'll be surprised. Haven't seen the entire episode I'll watch it on hulu in the morning.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 04:43 AM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have a feeling that Emma will become more important to the overall plot with the revelation that her power can smash shit. That's pretty cool.

Apparently it was Hayden Pannettierre's idea to have the lesbian plotline. Totally didn't see [SPOILER - highlight to read]: invisible girl ****ing with Claire's life... quite literally coming.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 07:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

There are some fine moments...but this episode was so boring and there was lots of rehashing of bad plot points....i still don't have faith in this season...and each episode only takes me further away from caring or even being immersed in the show's premise

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 12:28 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
I have a feeling that Emma will become more important to the overall plot with the revelation that her power can smash shit. That's pretty cool.

Apparently it was Hayden Pannettierre's idea to have the lesbian plotline. Totally didn't see [SPOILER - highlight to read]: invisible girl ****ing with Claire's life... quite literally coming.

I hope you are right about Emma

off topic, but on thursday if you have the time check out Flashforward and Fringe and let me know what you think big grin

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Oct 13th, 2009 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:50 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

I liked the deaf/synesthesia plotline and was actually disappointed that it led to a possible combat/violent application. Don't they already have enough people that can kill with their magic? Not everything has to turn into a fight.

I was also disappointed with the Claire plot- I'm getting really tired of her (granted she is quite hawt). She is just boring- she isn't badass, when she tried to be BA she fayled, and being normal simply isn't working. Hell, she didn't even take a new identity, she dragged her past with her. Stupid and dumb.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:20 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I want good action, this slow boring crap is over done already.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nice to see that a few people are coming around, but I'm still getting the vibe that most of the former Heroes fans on KMC are just writing out stuff that can be summarized as 'DGAF.'

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I liked this episode

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 05:47 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think people watch Heroes wanting to see super-powered battles... but that's really not the point of the show. I like the character interactions, especially now that the characters aren't flip-flopping all over the place.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 08:22 AM
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
I think people watch Heroes wanting to see super-powered battles... but that's really not the point of the show. I like the character interactions, especially now that the characters aren't flip-flopping all over the place.

I think the law of averages is in your favor with that assumption...but i want suspense.terror,drama, light hearted fun....done right...done with some skill and talent.....if i want to i can always record soap operas to get my drama over drama sad story weird family scenarios......i thought the point of the show was HEROES?...i understand that they all have lives....and with that comes daily dramas and such...but is it too much to ask for it to be done the right way?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I cant stand this slow soap opera stuff.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:21 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'd like to see more badassery

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 04:02 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote