KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Cheif vs Grey Fox

Master Cheif vs Grey Fox
Started by: kamikz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Master Cheif vs Grey Fox

I think Grey Fox takes this kinda easy but I wanna hear peoples oppinions.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:55 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Who is Grey Fox?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:58 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

grey fox is the ninja of metal gear solid
master chief will beat grey fox master chife can lift 5 tones and solid snake only had to hit grey fox a few times id say master chief would easy beat him

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:14 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

MC can lift 50+ tons.... grey fox, Like all MGS chars would get owned.

Only PS2 fanboys think anyone from MGS could beat chief...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:58 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

SO what if he can lift 50 tons. Have you seen grey fox in action in Twin Snakes? He doesent even need to move his arms to swing his sword. About 10 people is shooting at him and he parries everything with his sword with no effort. And explosives won't work on him, he dodges everything. And when he and Snake is fighting Snake doesent beat him, he just gets those electrical shocks and has to flee.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 04:13 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Go read up on MC and then comeback and tell me he can't win.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page has alot of information on him.

Grey fox is a normal human come ninja. Master chief would stomp on him. With one punch he would probably kill grey fox. It doesn't matter if he could parry bullets with a sword. MC plasma weapons would burn though his sword....

By Barker

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 07:34 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

hit and miss has a point no matter how fast or how good GF is Mc has the uperhand with plasma weapons andhis strenght

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 12:59 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I want to know what weapons these guys both posess for this fight.

If MC has plasma weaponry, then i'll give it to him.

If GW has his Laser Cannon arm (The one he used in the MG REX fight) then that evens the odds.

As for strength vs strength, well I'm unsure about that one, MC can lift some tonnage, but GW survived the initial stomp from Rex which weighs far more... plus he has that HV Blade...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 01:41 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

i would say that both of them are equally matched, but grey fox steath camoflage will make things get worse to mc

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:55 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

This is silly now. In one corner, you have a very strong, very quick, suit of armor with shield man, against a slower, weaker, unprotected man. its an easily win for chief.

By Barker

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:18 PM
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
MC can lift 50+ tons.... grey fox, Like all MGS chars would get owned.

Only PS2 fanboys think anyone from MGS could beat chief...

****ing dipshit......

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:39 PM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

lol spike wana be... Continue on your quest of never ending stupidity somewhere else....

By Barker

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 10:15 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
This is silly now. In one corner, you have a very strong, very quick, suit of armor with shield man, against a slower, weaker, unprotected man. its an easily win for chief.
grey fox isnt unprotected.. that exoskeleton was the product of years of research on the human genome, and plus someone posted earlier that it withstood a stomp from the metal gear.. so I'd say its a pretty damn good suit myself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_F...ar_character%29

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Aug 18th, 2005 at 12:52 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:38 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Yes hes slightly better then snake then.... But hes no where near MC on anything. MC sees in slow motion he could avoid his sword. And MC is equiped with a sword that can slice though 3 meters of titanium... The guy is toast

By Barker

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:30 PM
Darkstorm Zero

We don't know that yet Hit, The threadstarter never said what they are equipped with, so I'd say we wait to hear from him before you sput out more MC praise...

As for who is physically stronger, I'm stalemated... We have MC who can probably bench bitween 15 to 25 tonns, then we have Greyfox who survived the initial stomp of Rex... I dunno.

Greyfox has Stealth, very fast movement speed, uncanny reflexesthat allow him to parry bullets with the HV Blade, Unlimited Stealth ability, and generates an electro field. Weapons: HV Blade, Energy Blaser weapon.

MC has superhuman strength, running speed, and "Theoretically" bullet time reaction speed ( I havn't seen this so i am questioning it) He has abnormally high intelligence levels, and can use a number of different weapons (Only 2 at a time + grenades). Weapons: unspecified.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:39 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

"bullet time reaction speed ( I havn't seen this so i am questioning it)"

Its not in the games as its a constant effect for MC and halo would suck with it on....

Though if you read the books I have found 2 points that comment of MC seeing things in slow motion. Theres the 1 without the suit on at the age of 14 where he fought 4 helldrop troopers(best of the best) and wooped all of them Killing most with 2 hits, just before it tells us he sees a pin drop from a weight machine and can't understand why its taking soo long. The second is he fights 7 fully armoured marines with his suit on. It tells us he woops one man in the time it takes for the second to bring his rifle up to aim, He doesn't even shoot MC. Again it says the marine was moving very slowly.

By Barker

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:04 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Couldn't the same argument be made for GF though? he cut Ocelots arm of as he drew his gun (And Ocelot is one of, if not the best gunslinger in the Metal gear universe)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:08 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Hmm well I've come to the understanding that metal gear universe characters have superhuman abilities in a realistic setting, whereas chief has superhuman abilities in a sci-fi setting , which seems to amplify things a bit more

and even though snake had defeated grey fox that one time then they fought hand to hand... when they met again in metal gear solid, I believe snake would have lost, if grey fox hadnt had that malfunction

and that blade that fox has does indeed cut through virtually every metal known to the planet earth (everything he's swung it at has been diced like butter). As you recall.. he took out an entire hallway of tatically prepared soldiers, and walked out calmly while mumbling and twitching with all this static emitting from him

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:12 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

HV Blade: laser sharpened and micro serrated for a clean cutting edge, also vibrates at subsonic levels enabling it to cut through even a titanium reinforced blast door.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:19 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

It would be strong and he might get lucky and cut him.. But I believe MC would have this in the bag at a distance. And up-close with swords MC would cut though GF... His strength and speed combined with his ludicrous reaction times would probably prove too much for GF

By Barker

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:05 PM