KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante vs. Spawn

Dante vs. Spawn
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Dante vs. Spawn

This is first age Spawn. Dante has the fire guantlets, alaster, and Sparda's sword. Dante is also in demon mode for this fight. Who wins?

Old Post May 1st, 2006 12:12 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 1st, 2006 05:25 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EezXr

Dante as in the Devil My Cry guy. And SPAWN as in Todd Mcfarline's SPAWN. You cant be serius. its not even a question.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 04:19 AM
EezXr is currently offline Click here to Send EezXr a Private Message Find more posts by EezXr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why? I think first age Spawn would loose.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:58 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

This thread shoud be closed! It has already been done !

Old Post May 4th, 2006 08:56 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IcePunk
This thread shoud be closed! It has already been done !

Not under these stipulations though. wink

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:29 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Dante gets OWNED!

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 03:59 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Spawn!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 05:43 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

Originally posted by NBT
Spawn!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 06:52 AM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Dante gets OWNED!

WRONG!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:04 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Done before, even I opened a thread like this...And realized most people only coming with oooohhh...Spawn wins, because they have no knowledge about Dante at all...Just take the official stuff...From the end of DMC2 (which means he has everything from the trilogy). That means Super Sparda form (from DMC 2). First Sparda could only be killed by a demon, but he has overcame the the ruler of hell and he is the strongest demon...Dante has surpassed about 100 times...He has everything from the trilogy and it's 3rd age Spawn they're equal...And please if you're comin' here to say "Dante gets owned" coz you only know what Spawn can do... Come on....First gets owned...as for 2nd and 3rd age...2nd...big fight 5/10 Dante 3rd Age Dante probably would loose...But the little thingy that he is immortal and in super Sparda form totally invuranable and still got that Sparda shot...And Spawn's head only needs to be cut down...I don't want to say anything...But Spawn often gets overrated...Don't get me wrong (I'm not makin' tons of Spawn sig for nothin' big grin), he strong and a cool character...But there are characters in gamin' or comic world who could match him...

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:15 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

Originally posted by Rewmac
Done before, even I opened a thread like this...And realized most people only coming with oooohhh...Spawn wins, because they have no knowledge about Dante at all...Just take the official stuff...From the end of DMC2 (which means he has everything from the trilogy). That means Super Sparda form (from DMC 2). First Sparda could only be killed by a demon, but he has overcame the the ruler of hell and he is the strongest demon...Dante has surpassed about 100 times...He has everything from the trilogy and it's 3rd age Spawn they're equal...And please if you're comin' here to say "Dante gets owned" coz you only know what Spawn can do... Come on....First gets owned...as for 2nd and 3rd age...2nd...big fight 5/10 Dante 3rd Age Dante probably would loose...But the little thingy that he is immortal and in super Sparda form totally invuranable and still got that Sparda shot...And Spawn's head only needs to be cut down...I don't want to say anything...But Spawn often gets overrated...Don't get me wrong (I'm not makin' tons of Spawn sig for nothin' big grin), he strong and a cool character...But there are characters in gamin' or comic world who could match him...
i know lots of things about dante and thinking about it dante i guess but it would be a good fight and this has been done before do search next time

Old Post May 7th, 2006 12:33 AM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Yea i have to change my choice as well to Dante.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2006 12:37 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by 1021kid
i know lots of things about dante and thinking about it dante i guess but it would be a good fight and this has been done before do search next time

Like I stated before, the STIPULATIONS are different. This is Dante with the fire guantlets, alaster, and sparda's sword. He is also in demon mode for this whole fight. Spawn is first age. When I did the search, I didn't see the thread master write all that down. smile

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:18 AM
1021kid

dante with all of those vs that spawn thats just ufair

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:29 AM
Striding Cloud

Never mind i switched it this is my final choice. Spawn! Spawn himself is quite dense, weighing four hundred pounds, and is composed completely of necroplasm. This gives him super strength and durability.

Spawn wears a living symbiotic costume. Its cape, spikes, chains, and skulls are all part of one organism that will protect Spawn even if he is unconscious. Violator once said the suits feed on souls, though later on the costume began to feed on maggots and insects.

Spawn has vast magical powers. In the issues before issue #50, Spawn had a limited power supply or "9999". Each time Spawn used his energy, the counter would drain. Because of this reason, he relied primarily on his costume's natural abilities in fights. Other than the counter, the only limit was Spawn's imagination. Though he always tried not to expend a lot of magic, he has been shown using it for a variety of effects including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, shapeshifting, and curing the sick.

Spawn still retains the military training and weapons expertise from his days as a soldier and thus frequently used guns as an alternative to his magic. Spawn has an ability to "feel" or "sense" misery. He is aware, even subconsciously when someone is attacked or murdered. Spawn typically travels in the shadows, even "flying" on occasion. He is often described as notoriously difficult to spot, often only caught out the corner of one's eye as just a streak of red (his cape).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2006 02:05 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I dunno alot about Dante so I cant really say to well but I'm not sure what dante can really do to kill spawn in this I mean his arms and face habe been ripped off his heart ripped out he's been shot burnt and none of them really affected him

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:18 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by 1021kid
I wrote that myself, nevermind, first sentence big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:42 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by FG725
I dunno alot about Dante so I cant really say to well but I'm not sure what dante can really do to kill spawn in this I mean his arms and face habe been ripped off his heart ripped out he's been shot burnt and none of them really affected him
Dante got stabbed, walked in lava, shot in te head (than he smiled back --> during the low power times and in human form), blown up so basically loads happened to Dante as well...But come on we can be at this all day...

Spawn wins...No Dante wins...No Spawn wins...No...Dante wins...and so on and so on...

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:45 PM
Milkie

Originally posted by Rewmac

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Dante could NEVER Spawn. Dante is NOT equal a Hellspawn in any way, shape or form. When Dante punches though a suit that can withstand a direct hit from a nuke then you can compare the two. He's not cutting Spawns head off because it would have to be an heavenly weapon and Spawn is not a jackass to let that happen in the first place. It's been tired only to end in failure and the death of the person who tried it. In fact Spawn has had his head blown off and didn't die. Saying Dante is a match for 2nd Age Spawn is just ignorant. Spawn defeated a Legion of nearly 800 Super Vampires that would are equal if not greater then Dante. Spawn only had a problem with the 2 Redeemers and that was because he was in an weakened state. The Spawn let the 3rd Redeemer defeat him because he was not sure who he was. Spawn could have easily killed him. Dante loses. END OF STORY.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:24 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote